Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Is Biden the worst president of all-time?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Is Biden the worst president of all-time?

Trump throws his food at the walls.

If that's true, then why can't they impeach him yet?

Trump would have manipulated his base into starting a civil war by now in order to achieve economic, political and militaristic domination over them and everyone else in the country aka dictatorship...
    Last edited by SATAN; 07-01-2022 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Trump would have manipulated his base into starting a civil war by now in order to achieve economic, political and militaristic domination over them and everyone else in the country aka dictatorship...

but still.... the fact remains.

Biden is easily, hands down, no questions asked, the worst President of all time.... much worse than Bush Jr.

I'm guessing OP is just a gimmick troll account, but it's always bothered me when people ask if something or someone is the best/worst of all time when they 100% wouldn't have the first clue on the subject. At least keep it real and make it a cutoff of since JFK or FDR, nobody here would be able to name even half the presidents without looking them up, let alone know their policies, agendas, legislation they passed, what issues they faced, accomplishments and failures etc.

According to presidential historians, people who would actually be knowledgeable on the subject, the worst presidents are ones posters here would know absolutely nothing about; Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan. & Franklin Pierce are considered the consensus worst presidents.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    If that's true, then why can't they impeach him yet?
    Are you seriously this stupid??

Mark my word, once the GOP gets control of Congress, Biden is going down. He's unfit to lead this country. Man can't even remember who is wife is or doesn't even know how to ride a bike.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    but still.... the fact remains.

Biden is easily, hands down, no questions asked, the worst President of all time.... much worse than Bush Jr.
    Because he is old and mispronounced something?

Please explain what Biden has done that is worse than the Middle East shenanigans.

Because of all the posters here doomsy, you might be the only one who literally thinks Biden is the worst POTUS in all of history. The rest are just being tribal trolls.

The question is...is Kamala better?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    According to presidential historians, people who would actually be knowledgeable on the subject, the worst presidents are ones posters here would know absolutely nothing about; Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan. & Franklin Pierce are considered the consensus worst presidents.
    Yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

The latest rankings have Biden is falling in at around 19th overall. Which to be honest, seems high to me, but Biden hasn't really had much time yet or done anything note worthy. So defaulting right in the middle might be right for now.

So for the latest rankings here the last 10 POTUS would fall in line like this:

11. Barack Obama
    14. Bill Clinton
    18. Ronald Reagan
    19. Joseph Biden
    20. George H. W. Bush
    24. Jimmy Carter
    28. Richard Nixon
    30. Gerald Ford
    35. George W. Bush
    43. Donald Trump

I'm sure this has Trumpers seething but this is how history will remember this ridiculous era.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Yes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

The latest rankings have Biden is falling in at around 19th overall. Which to be honest, seems high to me, but Biden hasn't really had much time yet or done anything note worthy. So defaulting right in the middle might be right for now.
    much time yet? the bulk of legislation gets passed during the first year of a president's term. aside from pulling out of afghanistan and that covid relief bill that any president would have passed, i'd consider him to be the least effective president of the modern era, if not all time. he's been a lame duck since day one.

he's got all three branches of government in his hands, yet he allows himself to get trampled on by two senators of his own party, time and time and time again. president manchin & vp sinema single handedly stopped biden's economic agenda in it's tracks. he lets the senate parliamentarian dictate whether or not he can raise wages. he's weak. he has no fight in him. it's hard to watch, tbh.

maybe the republicans still haven't had that 'epiphany' yet and will come around to working with him before his term is over. because 'once trump is gone, the dynamics of the republican party will change'.

so yeah, if not the 'worst', certainly one of the least effective. especially in a time of crisis.

...that's a picture of john kerry, btw.
    Last edited by diamenz; 07-01-2022 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Are you seriously this stupid??

Mark my word, once the GOP gets control of Congress, Biden is going down. He's unfit to lead this country. Man can't even remember who is wife is or doesn't even know how to ride a bike.
    Well too bad that ain't happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    much time yet? the bulk of legislation gets passed during the first year of a president's term. aside from pulling out of afghanistan and that covid relief bill that any president would have passed, i'd consider him to be the least effective president of the modern era, if not all time. he's been a lame duck since day one.

he's got all three branches of government in his hands, yet he allows himself to get trampled on by two senators of his own party, time and time and time again. president manchin & vp sinema single handedly stopped biden's economic agenda in it's tracks. he lets the senate parliamentarian dictate whether or not he can raise wages. he's weak. he has no fight in him. it's hard to watch, tbh.

maybe the republicans still haven't had that 'epiphany' yet and will come around to working with him before his term is over. because 'once trump is gone, the dynamics of the republican party will change'.

so yeah, if not the 'worst', certainly one of the least effective. especially in a time of crisis.

...that's a picture of john kerry, btw.
    Ending Afghanistan could have been executed better but it's still a huge "W" in comparison to starting wars. Maybe he was bad at ending the war, but it's still ending war.

I do not think Biden is great by any means but declaring he is the worst of all time because he is "least effective" is not practical. Trump is basically pushing for Civil War, I'll take an old ineffective push over to that every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Ending Afghanistan could have been executed better but it's still a huge "W" in comparison to starting wars. Maybe he was bad at ending the war, but it's still ending war.

I do not think Biden is great by any means but declaring he is the worst of all time because he is "least effective" is not practical. Trump is basically pushing for Civil War, I'll take an old ineffective push over to that every time.
    when you end a twenty year war, it's not gonna be pretty, regardless of how well-thought out your plan is. as bad as the pull-out was, it could be argued that it was ffs the most organized part of the war.