Default Miami Heat have made a trade offer for Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell

The Miami Heat are reportedly trying to make a bold move to improve their roster this offseason.

Per Kristian Winfield of the New York Daily News, Miami has prepared a deal for the Utah Jazz in hopes of landing star guard Donovan Mitchell.

"The Heat are a more likely landing spot for Donovan Mitchell and have furnished a trade offer to the Utah Jazz," Winfield wrote.

There appears to be mutual interest from Mitchell's end, as Winfield noted that he has a desire to play in Miami.

"In an April 2022 episode of the Certified Buckets podcast, New York City hip-hop legend Fat Joe told me he is close to Mitchell and that Mitchell’s dream is playing for Miami, not his hometown Knicks," Winfield wrote.
    Mitchell has reportedly been frustrated in Utah for quite some time. He raised eyebrows Monday by posting the image of a song titled "Let Me Go" on his Instagram story. This month when former Utah head coach Quin Snyder resigned, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reported that Mitchell was "unsettled, unnerved and wondering what it means for the franchise's future."

A three-time All-Star, Mitchell is one of the most promising young players in the NBA. The 25-year-old has averaged over 20 points in each of his five seasons in the league and hasn't missed the playoffs in his career.

The Heat had the best record in the Eastern Conference last season but fell in the conference finals to the Boston Celtics. Miami has a deep roster, but some players struggled throughout the postseason as Jimmy Butler was the team's only player to average more than 15 points per game in the playoffs.

Adding a player of Mitchell's caliber would surely help the Heat return to title contention.[/quote]

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-for-jazz-star

Default Re: Miami Heat have made a trade offer for Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell

Meh.

Small guards who cant facilitate really dont move the needle these days IMO.

I personally wouldnt make him part of my team’s core, but obviously Riles has a pretty good track record. So we’ll see.

Default Re: Miami Heat have made a trade offer for Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell

He’s good and under the right coaching could turn into a mini Wade

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Mitchell for Bam and Herro

What's the offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Mitchell for Bam and Herro

The trolls are out

I admit I don't watch the heat much but what would u counter with

Quote Originally Posted by nayte View Post
    I admit I don't watch the heat much but what would u counter with
    Herro would have to be included idk about the rest. Willing to move everyone besides Jimmy and Bam. You can make an argument Bam is worth more than Mitchell, trading him AND Herro for Mitchell would be moronic.

It would have to be more then Herro Tho. And not stuff like robinson
    Would you give up both for Durant

It would have to be more then Herro Tho.
    Would you give up both for Durant
    Yeah I said Herro and others just not Bam. If KD wasn’t 34, yes without even thinking twice, he is one of the best players of all time. Durant could decline at any minute though at his age so that would be very risky. It’s not like the Heat were very far away from winning a ring this year anyways, Butler hits that shot and they’re in the finals and who knows what happens then.

Not sure what else other then bam is worth Mitchel.
    Obviously I wouldn't include Jimmy but dunno
    Kds age is a bit of a thing but would give them both up for him even if it's only for a few years of decent durant

Not sure what else other then bam is worth Mitchel.
    Obviously I wouldn't include Jimmy but dunno
    Kds age is a bit of a thing but would give them both up for him even if it's only for a few years of decent durant
    Herro is very young and a 20+ PPG scorer. Not sure how Herro+role players+pick isn’t solid value for Mitchell, Mitchell isn’t Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Herro is very young and a 20+ PPG scorer. Not sure how Herro+role players+pick isn’t solid value for Mitchell, Mitchell isn’t Kobe.
    Ehh don't think Herro is putting up Mitchell numbers as the no 1 option.
    I like him so maybe I'm overrating him but need more in a trade then what your giving