Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 4 1sts

Last edited by RRR3; 07-01-2022 at 03:46 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 1s

Jazz would rather tank for Wembayana than have Gobert???? Oof

Default Re: Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 1s

Xiao on suicide watch.

How can an ATG like Gobert only land them role players?

3-time NBA All-Star FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Feels like a pretty Ďmehí haul for Toodles.

I guess itís a good trade for the Wolves altho Im not convinced it gives them any more playoff potency.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Xiao on suicide watch.

How can an ATG like Gobert only land them role players?
    They got 4 firsts. And a player drafted in the first this past draft. If the Wolves donít become a power house thatís gonna be good. And theyíre also probably tanking for a great pick next year too.

3-time NBA All-Star FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    They got 4 firsts. And a player drafted in the first this past draft. If the Wolves donít become a power house thatís gonna be good. And theyíre also probably tanking for a great pick next year too.
    FOUR firsts??

Ok I guess thats a decent grab.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I suppose KAT gets the 240 million soon to make sure they stay talented enough for those picks to not matter.

Good big 3.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    They got 4 firsts. And a player drafted in the first this past draft. If the Wolves don’t become a power house that’s gonna be good. And they’re also probably tanking for a great pick next year too.
    Yeah, depends how good the Wolves become, what year's picks these are, but Xiao argues Rudy is the best C im the NBA and Utah franchise cornerstone. You don't trade that away for picks and role players. Especially if that player is that good the picks would become mid first rounders at best.

A 2-Way intimidator Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Thatís all toody goes for? A can of Campbell soup(not even chunky), 3 pack of noworlaters and one small red quarter juice

TehÖ.could neva be us

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Basically 5 first round picks for Gobert? Take it and run. Ainge sure loves those picks.

NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Wolves got fukking robbed.

They'll never win shit and this sets them back 20 years. Holy ****.

A 2-Way intimidator Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Basically 5 first round picks for Gobert? Take it and run. Ainge sure loves those picks.
    Man those picks are worthless if it’s not a top 4 pick, stop trying to spin this into something good….the jazz blew it! XIAO THEY BLEWWWWWW IT!

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

So did Utah pay any of that 200 million? Was the first year 2022 or next year? He’s making 47 million in 26 I see. They duck the whole extension or just most of it? I think this year was the first.

Mitchell next?

HOLY ****ING SHIT

This should cement us as a top 4 team in the conference.

D'Lo
    Edwards
    McDaniels
    Kat
    Gobert

The fact we didn't have to trade McDaniels

That is one ****ing nice lineup