Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 1s

daaaaamn thats a lot of picks. so you KNOW that haul for KD is gonna be massive

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 1s

Probably a good trade for both sides, but hard not to love it for Minny... could be a title contender if Edwards plays at the level he did in the playoffs this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    daaaaamn thats a lot of picks. so you KNOW that haul for KD is gonna be massive
    Great young player or two plus 4 unprotected firsts seems to be likely.

I initially thought a team wouldn't mortgage their future for a 34 year old Durant...but I guess it sounds like teams might. Crazy.

How do you have two flat footed oak trees in Gobert and KAT defending the perimeter? Wolves will be #1 in opponent 3pt percentage smh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Utah got a lot for Rudy since their leverage was pretty shot. Rudy basically demanded a trade at this point when him and Mitchell were beefing all last year. Didn’t they both even come out and say that they weren’t going to play with eachother?

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    How do you have two flat footed oak trees in Gobert and KAT defending the perimeter? Wolves will be #1 in opponent 3pt percentage smh
    KAT can guard the perimeter, try watching something besides highlights of 2011 Rose.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 4

can't quit me!

Default Re: Breaking: Gobert+Xiao to Wolves for Beverley, Beasley, Vanderbilt, Kessler and 4

Thanks for everything Rudy. You took a horrible team and made them good. Not every day a statue is traded. Minnesota with a big 4?

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    never saw Gobert play apparently? Maybe they can pick up Jabari to help them!

Walker Kessler the 22nd pick in the draft was acquired in the Rudy trade. He is 7 feet tall and led the NCAA in blocks. In fact he had more blocks than all but 13 ncaa teams. Potential Rudy replacement.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Thanks for everything Rudy. You took a horrible team and made them good.

Won less playoff series in Utah than Carlos Boozer did in far less years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

Won less playoff series in Utah than Carlos Boozer did in far less years.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Thanks for everything Rudy. You took a horrible team and made them good. Not every day a statue is traded. Minnesota with a big 4?

Who’s the 4th?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Russell I assume. That would be 4 all stars. Certainly a great 2K lineup.

PG: Russell, McLaughlin
    SG: Edwards, Nowell
    SF: McDaniels, Prince
    PF: Towns, Anderson
    C: Gobert, Reid

That is a great roster...