Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    raps red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT franchise
    Posts
    28,289

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Face it Kobe fans. He was Robin to Shaq's Batman.
    big facts.

  2. #17
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    60,244

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend248 View Post
    You stupid filipino i swear.....my god I would smack the shit out of you


    Make me some Burger and fries

  3. #18
    The Special One k0kakw0rld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    GOATHAM CITY
    Posts
    13,248

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post


    Shaq is always been a better player than Kobe.

  4. #19
    raps red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT franchise
    Posts
    28,289

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post


    Make me some Burger and fries
    get that boy back in the kitchen, flipping burgers like he was destined to do



  5. #20
    Bran Fam Member ImKobe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Staples Center
    Posts
    27,334

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    True, you would never cherry pick like that.
    So Bran stans can cherry pick stats and do all this shit and as soon as I use their own logic against them it's not fair? lol.

  6. #21
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    20,935

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post


    Shaq is always been a better player than Kobe.

  7. #22
    I usually hit open layups
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    162

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post


    Make me some Burger and fries
    dont make me have to body bag you boy

  8. #23
    I'm so pretty shrempf_on_rice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    571

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    This is a Kobe and Shaq thread you brain dead moron. Stop posting, go back to dormancy... your brain is trash and you offer nothing positive to this board.
    When I grow up, I want to be an internet tough guy like this dude. He feels so important and smart.

  9. #24
    Good High School Starter WhiteKyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    2000? No argument

    2001? It was a solidified one - two punch from two alphas and Kobe was a bonnafife superstar and top five player in the game

    WCF - 2001 vs Spurs

    Kobe: 33 ppg, 7 rpg, 7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg
    >
    Shaq: 27 ppg, 13 rpg, 3 apg

    WCF - 2002 vs Kings

    Shaq: 30 ppg, 14 rpg, 2 apg
    Kobe: 27 ppg, 6 rpg, 4 apg

    Pretty equal there …

    2003 - WCSF vs Spurs

    Kobe: 32 ppg, 5 rpg, 4 apg
    >
    Shaq: 25 ppg, 14 rpg, 4 apg

    2004 - WCF vs T-Wolves

    Kobe: 24 ppg, 4 rpg, 6 apg
    >
    Shaq: 21 ppg, 16 rpg, 3 apg

    It’s not so cut and dry. Shaq feasted on some horrendous center opposition in the Finals during that three peat stretch. Kobe was usually their best player 2000 withstanding up until whatever the Finals opponent was by that point

  10. #25
    raps red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT franchise
    Posts
    28,289

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    2000? No argument

    2001? It was a solidified one - two punch from two alphas and Kobe was a bonnafife superstar and top five player in the game

    WCF - 2001 vs Spurs

    Kobe: 33 ppg, 7 rpg, 7 apg, 2 spg, 1 bpg
    >
    Shaq: 27 ppg, 13 rpg, 3 apg

    WCF - 2002 vs Kings

    Shaq: 30 ppg, 14 rpg, 2 apg
    Kobe: 27 ppg, 6 rpg, 4 apg

    Pretty equal there …

    2003 - WCSF vs Spurs

    Kobe: 32 ppg, 5 rpg, 4 apg
    >
    Shaq: 25 ppg, 14 rpg, 4 apg

    2004 - WCF vs T-Wolves

    Kobe: 24 ppg, 4 rpg, 6 apg
    >
    Shaq: 21 ppg, 16 rpg, 3 apg

    It’s not so cut and dry. Shaq feasted on some horrendous center opposition in the Finals during that three peat stretch. Kobe was usually their best player 2000 withstanding up until whatever the Finals opponent was by that point
    the opposing coach every game was forced to count how many bigs he would have in the game after shaq fouled out his starting center and backup center


    meanwhile kobe was a top-3 perimeter player in the league.



    shaq was unstoppable those years. I think vince or iverson would win 2 or 3 easy rings if they swapped places with kobe.

  11. #26
    We Stay Winning Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,440

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by shrempf_on_rice View Post
    Wtf! Lestains, I swear.

    Do you honestly believe your bum would've won anything until he had to bail and form a super team? Actin like he's won 10 rings. And don't give me the stat bullshit, even with all that statpadding the bitch didn't even make the playoffs. The most overated player of any sport.
    Meltdown. Pitiful one too.

    Back to lurking for you, troll.

  12. #27
    NBA Legend FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,678

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Shaq got to stat pad in the finals vs historically awful Eastern conference champs.

    Quote Originally Posted by shrempf_on_rice View Post
    Wtf! Lestains, I swear.

    Do you honestly believe your bum would've won anything until he had to bail and form a super team? Actin like he's won 10 rings. And don't give me the stat bullshit, even with all that statpadding the bitch didn't even make the playoffs. The most overated player of any sport.
    Bad day?
    Last edited by FKAri; 07-06-2022 at 12:52 AM.

  13. #28
    Good High School Starter WhiteKyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    Shaq got to stat pad in the finals vs historically awful Eastern conference champs.
    2000 Pacers were very good, although just a couple years past their prime. 2001 Sixers besides Iverson and the 2002 Nets besides Kidd? Pretty putrid indeed. Real test was always the conference finals out west in those seasons.

  14. #29
    NBA Legend FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    16,678

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    2000 Pacers were very good, although just a couple years past their prime. 2001 Sixers besides Iverson and the 2002 Nets besides Kidd? Pretty putrid indeed. Real test was always the conference finals out west in those seasons.
    The best positional opposition Shaq faced was a 250lbs Dikembe Mutombo. He should be expected to dominate those teams.

  15. #30
    Good High School Starter WhiteKyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    989

    Default Re: Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant Stats when they were teammates in Los Angeles

    Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    The best positional opposition Shaq faced was a 250lbs Dikembe Mutombo. He should be expected to dominate those teams.
    I’m agreeing. Just saying that 2000 Pacers team was pretty good and the series was competitive. And that Pacers team was just a few years older than they were at their best in the late 90s.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •