Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 56
  1. #31
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    7,694

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    How are Republicans gonna blame this massacre on doors?

  2. #32
    Very good NBA starter SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    8,990

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Accepting reality is too hard for me.
    We know.

  3. #33
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,617

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    One factoid that's gotten lost in this story is that 6 people getting shot in Chicago is actually a light weekend for that city. Granted, this happened in an affluent suburb, but even so...

  4. #34
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    One factoid that's gotten lost in this story is that 6 people getting shot in Chicago is actually a light weekend for that city. Granted, this happened in an affluent suburb, but even so...
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Just as I suspected. Leftist turd.

    Your second post on this thread indicates you also lost youself.

  5. #35
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,216

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago



    You own this one, Liberals. Look at this freak. Right up your alley. Your voter base.


    And apparently he was wearing a dress while doing the shooting so his identity wouldn't be known. Of course he's a Liberal.



    Eat shit and choke on it, Off The Court.

  6. #36
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,617

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Your second post on this thread indicates you also lost youself.

  7. #37
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago





    Now that we know that the shooting suspect is a MAGA, it is amusing to see some folks here trying to change the narrative.

    And now they are gonna attack me directly as usual

  8. #38
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,617

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post




    Now that we know that the shooting suspect is a MAGA, it is amusing to see some folks here trying to change the narrative.

    And now they are gonna attack me directly as usual
    I know you're just trolling, but I'll play along.

    MAGA do not look like that. They do not have rainbow hair, noodle arms, and dress like Waldo.

    MAGA seldom are criminals and would not to anything like this on the 4th of July of all days, one of the most sacred holidays.

    A few pictures of him trolling as a Trump supporter mean nothing. His tweets and other social media activity bear out what he really is - a liberal/leftist/Antifa/Biden supporter down to his fingernails.

    Just own it, it would be more dignified. Your side is incredibly short on dignity.

  9. #39
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    7,694

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    A few pictures of him trolling as a Trump supporter mean nothing. His tweets and other social media activity bear out what he really is - a liberal/leftist/Antifa/Biden supporter down to his fingernails.
    Talking Points Alert!

    Remember On January 6th, FOX News said the insurgents were not the Trump Cult but Antifa and BLM wearing Trump gear?

    MAGATs recycling a discredited talking point again.

  10. #40
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    "Just ignore all those Trump rallies and the rap album full of QAnon shit, HE USED HAIR DYE!"


    Step 1 is called denial and it's a hard place to be. Acceptance will set you free.

  11. #41
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31,278

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    "Just ignore all those Trump rallies and the rap album full of QAnon shit, HE USED HAIR DYE!"


    Step 1 is called denial and it's a hard place to be. Acceptance will set you free.
    Have sex.

  12. #42
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,438

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Have sex.
    Right now? Are you sure?

    I injured you pretty badly last time.

  13. #43
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,617

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago


  14. #44
    NBA sixth man of the year Lakers Legend#32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Low Rent Dist of Raider Nation
    Posts
    7,694

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    HE USED HAIR DYE!"
    It's understandable. Most MAGAts would not need hair color because they are bald or balding, fat, incel virgins.

  15. #45
    Local High School Star AKA_AAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,096

    Default Re: Mass shooting in chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post


    I love how radical leftists like LowIQoffthecourt is trying to disown one of his kind. Just like Racist Lori Lightfoot's favorite mass shooter this week, LowIQoffthecourt is still a sucker and loser IRL.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •