Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA All-star

Default NBA: "Lebron has bad teammate development & fits, so let's just stack his team"

F'kin bum

Literally zero rookies or young players developed into viable producers on his watch, so he can't win organically.

His lacks the skills and IQ to have the teammate fits, development and brand of ball needed for organic winning.

Give a 5 year old the ball and they will immediately start pounding the rock - it's called ball-dominance and it's the easiest way to play - even a 5-year old can do it

Unfortunately, it lacks the teammate fits, teammate development and brand of ball to win organically, so ball-dominators need to be talent-based winners (team-hopping.. all-star team strategy) - indeed, guys like Luka, Lebron or Westbrook never learn how to win (organic.. chemistry) and are talent-based winners (all-star team strategy).
    Last edited by 3ba11; 07-05-2022 at 03:50 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: NBA: "Lebron has bad teammate development & fits, so let's just stack his team"

1-9

Default Re: NBA: "Lebron has bad teammate development & fits, so let's just stack his team"

1-9

So fvcking true.

Such a useless, entitled, selfish, fraudulent, b1tch

grocery bagging rivals for $500 please

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Kind of wonder if OP is suicidal. I have a wife and kids and I don't talk about them nearly as much as this guy talks about a man he hates. You can't have much going on in your life positive to obsess like this over someone who neither knows nor cares that you exist

Kobe Stan

OP with another meltdown

OP go get your mental health in check.

Seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Kind of wonder if OP is suicidal. I have a wife and kids and I don't talk about them nearly as much as this guy talks about a man he hates. You can't have much going on in your life positive to obsess like this over someone who neither knows nor cares that you exist

NBA All-star

Happy and successful people can post a lot on social media - and even about 1 topic!

Otoh, your attempt to turn a basketball take into a personal referendum speaks to a massive insecurity and beta mindset on your part
    Last edited by 3ba11; 07-05-2022 at 01:03 PM.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Happy and successful people can post a lot on social media - and even about 1 topic!

Otoh, your attempt to turn a basketball take into a personal referendum speaks to a massive insecurity and beta mindset on your part
    Nothing about what you wrote makes sense which is par for the course. Regardless I recommend you learn to accept the fact that people think James is good at basketball... but if you can't please don't point the posthumous finger at me when you end up doing whatever you do.

Agree the guy clearly doesn’t have much going on in his life. Every post is negative and obsessive

NBA All-star

Nothing about what you wrote makes sense which is par for the course. Regardless I recommend you learn to accept the fact that people think James is good at basketball... but if you can't please don't point the posthumous finger at me when you end up doing whatever you do.

They don't just think LeFraud is "good at basketball"

They think he's possibly the best ever

It's funny because fans think he's the goat athlete and the goat IQ.... yet he doesn't know how to fit with Westbrook or Ingram and only has 4 chips in 20 years (a joke)

Accept that you support an entertainment fraud - and you want the fraud to continue.. You enjoy and eagerly await each new machination of the fraud
    Last edited by 3ba11; 07-05-2022 at 01:05 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post

Accept that you support an entertainment fraud - and you want the fraud to continue.. You enjoy and eagerly await each new machination of the fraud
    They don't.