Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Dunking on everybody in the park 2ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    that ghoulash
    Posts
    641

    Default 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Itís not a response. So stop saying it.

  2. #2
    Lanier wore size 22. PerkinsFor3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    320

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    What NBA team is he on?

  3. #3
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    27,507

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    I could say the same thing about your mother.

  4. #4
    Very good NBA starter Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    8,538

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Nah, man. Let the Bronies keep saying it. It exposes them for the low-IQ droolers that they are. 1-9 is their IQ range.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    0 .500 seasons out of 5 attempts vs 55 win season in first attempt.
    No mathematician would ever tell you that the insanely large difference between these two is a coincidence and not a pattern.

  6. #6
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,046

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    0 .500 seasons out of 5 attempts vs 55 win season in first attempt.
    No mathematician would ever tell you that the insanely large difference between these two is a coincidence and not a pattern.
    You also don't understand context, it's too complicated for you. On one side you have a player playing alongside coked out teammates on a franchise with zero history of success. On the other, you have multiple championships and battle hardened vets playing within an offensive system that proved to be successful. These things don't happen within a vacuum but you are either a troll or too dense to figure that out. Your Stupidest Poster here lead is very much deserved, you post stupid shit nonstop.

  7. #7
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,850

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You also don't understand context, it's too complicated for you. On one side you have a player playing alongside coked out teammates on a franchise with zero history of success. On the other, you have multiple championships and battle hardened vets playing within an offensive system that proved to be successful. These things don't happen within a vacuum but you are either a troll or too dense to figure that out. Your Stupidest Poster here lead is very much deserved, you post stupid shit nonstop.
    Bro, why are you giving him serious replies? Do you think he's legitimate with the shit he posts

  8. #8
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,176

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Bro, why are you giving him serious replies? Do you think he's legitimate with the shit he posts
    I asked him the same thing a few days ago and he snapped at me.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Bro, why are you giving him serious replies? Do you think he's legitimate with the shit he posts
    Which part of my post is "shit"? Did jordon have some .500 season without The Great Scott Pippen that I don't know about? The Bulls didn't win 55 games in the 1993-94 season? I'll be glad to correct anything that is factually incorrect.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    You also don't understand context, it's too complicated for you. On one side you have a player playing alongside coked out teammates on a franchise with zero history of success. On the other, you have multiple championships and battle hardened vets playing within an offensive system that proved to be successful. These things don't happen within a vacuum but you are either a troll or too dense to figure that out. Your Stupidest Poster here lead is very much deserved, you post stupid shit nonstop.
    Oh, poor, poor jordon. All he needs is context. It was an absolute impossibility for someone as "GOAT" as him to get a .500 season in his 3rd year at the age of 24 in the same season where a team full of players that were never all-stars in their careers, and whose best player by far and leading scorer by a substantial margin was a 22 year-old rookie Chuck Person had a .500 season.

    The only "context" you want is the one from the propaganda "documentary" The Last Dance, or some voting poll where you voted with a bunch of your alts.

  11. #11
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,046

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Bro, why are you giving him serious replies? Do you think he's legitimate with the shit he posts
    You're right.

  12. #12
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,046

    Default Re: 1-9 is weaponizing a coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I asked him the same thing a few days ago and he snapped at me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •