Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Watson suspended for 6 games

I'm not outraged, I'm not even sure what he did (maybe exposed himself to 24 massage girls that didn't want it?). Just surprised that a guy with 24 accusers is only getting a 6 or 7 week suspension.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Watson suspended for 6 games

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I'm not outraged, I'm not even sure what he did (maybe exposed himself to 24 massage girls that didn't want it?). Just surprised that a guy with 24 accusers is only getting a 6 or 7 week suspension.
    It’s innocent until proven guilty you fat ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    How many did Big Ben get? Wasn't it 6 too??

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    It’s innocent until proven guilty you fat ****ing idiot.
    Then why was he suspended at all? I would appreciate it if you showed some signs of intelligence on your own end before you try and attack mine. Thanks in advance, and don't forget to report me to me for calling you dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Yes. What he was accused of would be worse (forced sex) but he had far fewer accusers.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

I think the biggest mistake guys make when it comes to trying to get some is not seeing the woman's POV. You can't feel entitled and put out bull***t. Not every woman owes you sexual favors because you are a professional athlete.

The smart players have a couple go-to side bishes they can trust in different cities and even then that can backfire on your ass.

This guy must have mental illness or not know how to communicate with women.

Ben got his suspension reduced to 4 games after appeal, which seems insane considering he was credibly accused by two women of committing rape by force (IMO forced/violent rape is on an entirely different level of fvcked up than the type of "sexual misconduct" Watson is accused of). That said, keep in mind that back in 2010 when Ben was suspended, it was the first time a NFL player had ever been suspended for off field conduct without being charged with a crime.

IMO Ben should have received a full year at minimum, and I dont think a lifetime ban would have been an overreaction... and Watson should be suspended for the majority of the season at minimum (10+ games) and a full year seems appropriate (especially considering last season he refused to play a single down for the Texans yet still collected his full $10m base salary from the team)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    I think the biggest mistake guys make when it comes to trying to get some is not seeing the woman's POV. You can't feel entitled and put out bull***t. Not every woman owes you sexual favors because you are a professional athlete.

The smart players have a couple go-to side bishes they can trust in different cities and even then that can backfire on your ass.

This guy must have mental illness or not know how to communicate with women.
    He wasn’t owed sexual favors because he was a sports star. He was owed favors because he paid for them.

These girls are prostitutes. Why did the league do nothing about Robert Kraft when he got caught doing the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Why did the league do nothing about Robert Kraft when he got caught doing the same thing?
    because he is worth $7b and he owns one of the most successful and popular franchises in the league?

If Watson had $7b and owned the Patriots, none of this would have ever been made public.

Updated to 11 games suspension and $5mill fine.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Updated to 11 games suspension and $5mill fine.
    That's alot of games, Cleveland doesn't seem to want Jimmy G either. Guess they will miss the playoffs again

NBA rookie of the year

National High School Star

2...one case was a hotel worker who ended up suing everyone involved and the second case a drunken hookup in a bar bathroom. He made a civil settlement in the first case, neither case ended up in criminal court because they were he said she said type things.

Watson a bunch of massage therapists came forward in Houston which was organized by a lawyer

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    2...one case was a hotel worker who ended up suing everyone involved and the second case a drunken hookup in a bar bathroom. He made a civil settlement in the first case, neither case ended up in criminal court because they were he said she said type things.

Watson a bunch of massage therapists came forward in Houston which was organized by a lawyer
    That’s not what it was.