Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Scientists.

  1. #1
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,055

    Default Scientists.

    https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1315738/pg1
    NYTs--MOST US East Coast Beaches Will Be Underwater in just 25 yrs!

    This, say the scientists, would inundate parts of many heavily populated river deltas and the cities on them, making them uninhabitable, and would destroy many beaches around the world. This, say the scientists, would inundate parts of many heavily populated river deltas and the cities on them, making them uninhabitable, and would destroy many beaches around the world. At the most likely rate of rise, some experts say, most of the beaches on the East Coast of the United States would be gone in 25 years. They are already disappearing at an average of 2 to 3 feet a year.
    THIS NYTs article is from 1995...27 years ago.

  2. #2
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,055

    Default Re: Scientists.




  3. #3
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,829

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Whenever I encounter a Climate Change/Global Warming Nazi on the street, I first get up in their face and challenge them to a fist fight and they quickly back down, but then I challenge them to a battle of wits and common sense. I explain to them that the Earth has been bombarded with meteors, comets, volcanoes, earthquakes, and all sorts of natural disasters for millions of years and for millions of years before humans came to existence, and yet this beautiful blue marble still stands. We are ants or grains of sand compared to the damage that all the aforementioned can cause to the Earth and yet here she still sits floating in space doing exactly what she was designed to do....sustain life.

  4. #4
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,030

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Whenever I encounter a Climate Change/Global Warming Nazi on the street, I first get up in their face and challenge them to a fist fight and they quickly back down, but then I challenge them to a battle of wits and common sense. I explain to them that the Earth has been bombarded with meteors, comets, volcanoes, earthquakes, and all sorts of natural disasters for millions of years and for millions of years before humans came to existence, and yet this beautiful blue marble still stands. We are ants or grains of sand compared to the damage that all the aforementioned can cause to the Earth and yet here she still sits floating in space doing exactly what she was designed to do....sustain life.
    Your idiotic argument shows how clueless you are concerning climate change and its ramifications. Nobody is saying the earth will cease to exist. The entire argument is that life will get difficult for future generations of humans and other animals if we keep pumping co2 (and other greenhouse gases). Earth is not going ka-boom.

    As for OP - we including scientists are just not very good at predictions so that doesn't disprove the science behind it.

  5. #5
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,829

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Your idiotic argument shows how clueless you are concerning climate change and its ramifications. Nobody is saying the earth will cease to exist. The entire argument is that life will get difficult for future generations of humans and other animals if we keep pumping co2 (and other greenhouse gases). Earth is not going ka-boom.

    As for OP - we including scientists are just not very good at predictions so that doesn't disprove the science behind it.
    Dude, why do you continue to challenge me? You people have been wrong about EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING. Do you know how much damage to the Earth the meteor that killed the dinosaurs did to the Earth? Do you see us still standing here? Yes you do don't you. Don't try to change the subject or move the goal posts with your "life will get difficult for future generations" mumbo jumbo. You dumbasses have been saying the same shit for the last 50 years and the human population has skyrocketed ever since. You people are just liars.

  6. #6
    3-time NBA All-Star FultzNationRISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    10,679

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Your idiotic argument shows how clueless you are concerning climate change and its ramifications. Nobody is saying the earth will cease to exist. The entire argument is that life will get difficult for future generations of humans and other animals if we keep pumping co2 (and other greenhouse gases). Earth is not going ka-boom.

    As for OP - we including scientists are just not very good at predictions so that doesn't disprove the science behind it.

    Most of the time the predictions are not genuine and good faith, theyre made with an agenda, which is why they always skew heavily toward fear mongering.

    And didnt you say your job is selling solar panels door to door or something? So obviously your own assessment is not impartial.

  7. #7
    Burning Spirit! BurningHammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    BMO Field
    Posts
    9,561

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Dude, why do you continue to challenge me? You people have been wrong about EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING. Do you know how much damage to the Earth the meteor that killed the dinosaurs did to the Earth? Do you see us still standing here? Yes you do don't you. Don't try to change the subject or move the goal posts with your "life will get difficult for future generations" mumbo jumbo. You dumbasses have been saying the same shit for the last 50 years and the human population has skyrocketed ever since. You people are just liars.
    Daily seethe

  8. #8
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,829

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer View Post
    Daily seethe
    More like Daily Own of people who are low-IQ fear-mongers like blade and I guess you too.

  9. #9
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,030

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Dude, why do you continue to challenge me? You people have been wrong about EVERYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING. Do you know how much damage to the Earth the meteor that killed the dinosaurs did to the Earth? Do you see us still standing here? Yes you do don't you. Don't try to change the subject or move the goal posts with your "life will get difficult for future generations" mumbo jumbo. You dumbasses have been saying the same shit for the last 50 years and the human population has skyrocketed ever since. You people are just liars.
    I am not wrong about the fact that you are an ignorant idiot, Chewbacca.

    Humans didn't exist 65 million years ago, but yes if they did, they probably would have gone extinct too.

  10. #10
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,829

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    I am not wrong about the fact that you are an ignorant idiot, Chewbacca.

    Humans didn't exist 65 million years ago, but yes if they did, they probably would have gone extinct too.
    You do realize you're not refuting my points and all your evidence of global warming/climate change has been proven to be false as well.


    This is just a simple case of partisanship. The Left partakes in the belief that man is destroying the Earth and the end is near (but the end never comes). And the Right partakes in the belief that you guys have always been full of shit and rightfully so.

  11. #11
    Local High School Star AKA_AAP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,099

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Most of the time the predictions are not genuine and good faith, theyre made with an agenda, which is why they always skew heavily toward fear mongering.

    And didnt you say your job is selling solar panels door to door or something? So obviously your own assessment is not impartial.
    If he sells solar panels, and you know the fact that AlwaysWrongBladefd tried to flip ONE share of Apple stock to pay the bills, then that should tell you a lot more about this sucker and loser. A lot of people who sell solar panels make good money, so if AlwaysWrongBladefd can barely muster up enough capital to flip one share of AAPL during the whole UI/Stimulus part of 2020, then you know he just isn't very personable IRL. He comes up as a creep. And he probably looks a little bit like this:



    People with Ring don't even open the door, and they reach out for their semi-auto just in case since he looks like a radical leftist. So they know there's a very high chance of him being up to no good. Can you blame them? Look at the picture again.

    People without Ring automatically regret opening the door without looking through the peephole and just close the door immediately at first glance.

    The reason why AlwaysWrongBladefd sells radical left-wing conspiracies and propaganda on here is because he can't sell anything IRL. He can't even sell his lack of skills in the process of applying for good paying jobs. AlwaysWrongBladefd will always be wrong, on everything. The science says he's a walking meme at this point.

  12. #12
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,030

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Chewbacca's stupidity continues to awe.

    I don't sell solar panels lol. I am not a traveling salesman...

  13. #13
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,829

    Default Re: Scientists.

    When you can't beat 'em, insult them.

  14. #14
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    46,144

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Whenever I encounter a Climate Change/Global Warming Nazi on the street, I first get up in their face and challenge them to a fist fight and they quickly back down, but then I challenge them to a battle of wits and common sense. I explain to them that the Earth has been bombarded with meteors, comets, volcanoes, earthquakes, and all sorts of natural disasters for millions of years and for millions of years before humans came to existence, and yet this beautiful blue marble still stands. We are ants or grains of sand compared to the damage that all the aforementioned can cause to the Earth and yet here she still sits floating in space doing exactly what she was designed to do....sustain life.
    You won’t even post your picture on an online message board for basketball there is absolutely no way you’re brave enough to confront anyone in person

  15. #15
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    33,829

    Default Re: Scientists.

    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You won’t even post your picture on an online message board for basketball there is absolutely no way you’re brave enough to confront anyone in person
    Yes, let me rush to upload a picture of myself on a board full of other men and virgin soyboys such as yourself. Like that makes a lot of sense.

    And I would love to confront you. Hit you with the one hitta quitta and laugh as you bleed out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •