Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Who is the coolest actor? The actor you'd want to be real life friends with

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That's a really, really good pick for you because Yokozuna was cousins with The Rock. The absolute perfect pick. There should be an instant bond between the two of you, since The Rock hasn't seen his cousin since the year 2000. The nostalgia would be too strong.
    Damn

Default Re: Who is the coolest actor? The actor you'd want to be real life friends with

Mine would be tupac shakur if he was alive

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Gallo

Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    In what year were you born? Who knows, maybe you're the reincarnation of the Yokozuna entity. He seemed to have issues in controlling his urges to eat and eat. Even if it meant that he couldn't be licensed to wrestle in most states. And while maybe the obesity and the constant eating is still an issue in his current life, you at least, in this life time, have developed the self control to not fap in soon to be 200 days. Which is impressive. In the chance that you are Yokozuna reincarnated.

He might of been very fat, but Yokozuna was very impressive for his size.

There are just too many similarities. You're from Japan and you have Yokozuna walking down, holding his Japanese flag. When you look at pictures of the people of Japan, the vast majority of them are very slim. But Yokozuna really stood out. And when I saw that video that you posted of Abe, I imagined that you also really stand out when you go out in public.

This is when Yokozuna was a little slimmer.

To have that size and move like that. Very impressive. Look at the reaction of the crowd, especially when he starts going up the ropes for the Banzai Drop. Maybe you should become a wrestler.

I like it when gregory is upset about someone, he writes comical novels about them by comparing them to real-life celebrities or figures. All that so he can indirectly vent out his anger.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles View Post
    Gallo
    Ernest or Julio?

I like it when gregory is upset about someone, he writes comical novels about them by comparing them to real-life celebrities or figures. All that so he can indirectly vent out his anger.
    If you're hurt, then I won't compare you to Yokozuna anymore. It's that you have that "ObeseAxe" reputation and it was just an automatic comparison. With the whole you being Japanese stuff. And I wanted to use the opportunity to write about Yokozuna and show those two embedded YouTube videos. You're more of a baby penguin in my head anyway.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

If you're hurt, then I won't compare you to Yokozuna anymore. It's that you have that "ObeseAxe" reputation and it was just an automatic comparison. With the whole you being Japanese stuff. And I wanted to use the opportunity to write about Yokozuna and show those two embedded YouTube videos. You're more of a baby penguin in my head anyway.

Lmao chill, i ain't. I just have this hunch that you're mad at me probably because i bump one of your political threads at times. And that it's the way you're expressing it.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I was watching Joe Rogan the other day and they were talking about the beef on set between Vin Diesel and the Rock. They said everyone assumed it was Vin Diesel who was to blame(I mean he changed his name from Mark Sinclair to Vin Diesel) because he's kinda standoffish and the Rock is portrayed as nice and friendly. But they said in Hollywood circles The Rock is known as a total Prima Donna and had issues on other sets. Word is it was The Rock being a total douche and wouldn't even be on set if Vin Diesel was there making shooting the F&F scenes extremely difficult
    Yeah the Rock doesn't seem like a regular guy. You would think a former wrestler would be more grounded. My friend told me how those guys take bumps, they basically have to have a callous body (carpenter hands) till it doesn't hurt anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

Though I was trying to be nice thinking that he was offended by the Yokozuna comparison.

Lmao chill, i ain't. I just have this hunch that you're mad at me probably because i bump one of your political threads at times. And that it's the way you're expressing it.
    I don't even know what thread you're talking about. The Trump is going to win thread? That thread should always be bumped so that people could read the OP. Even though I wrote it in a rush and so it wasn't as detailed as I liked.

But ok, you seem to be ok. But if you're not, I don't want to say it, but it's that out of all male celebrities, thousands of them, why would you pick The Rock? Obviously someone is going to make the Yokozuna association. The Rock > Yokozuna's cousin > Japanese flag > Obese.

I'm surprised it took 5 hours before somebody mentioned it.

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

Johnny knoxville easily

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Ernest or Julio?
    You know it's Vinnie

Actors that I've hung out with who are legitimately cool and friendly

Steve Austin
    Dolf Lungren
    Lou Ferrigno
    Jared Padelecki

All down to earth

Other famous people
    BJ Penn
    Chuck Liddell
    Frank Mir

All cool guys too

That Canadian UFC guy who looks like Van Damme is an a-hole. So is that guy that played Cyclops in the first X-men