Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Bron made 6 more All-nba teams from year 13 to 19 in the league.


    Jordan stopped being competitive after his 13th season and was awful in year 14 and 15.


    That is like Bron stopping being competitive in ~2016 and by 2018 was kicked out of the league.


    This is why many people don't consider Jordan the GOAT.


    Discuss.

  2. #2
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,111

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    legoat's longevity is insane. it's always funny when they desperately try to bring up 2011 like lebron from 12-22 isn't > than pretty much anyone elses entire career.

  3. #3
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Jordan's career is simply not long enough to overtake Bron in the GOAT rankings. If you put their raw statistical careers side by side, LeBron's career is just more impressive.

    Jordan:



    Bron:


  4. #4
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny32 View Post
    legoat's longevity is insane. it's always funny when they desperately try to bring up 2011 like lebron from 12-22 isn't > than pretty much anyone elses entire career.
    Bron went to the finals 10 times while Jordan only had 11 competitive seasons where he played NBA games for more than 20 games not including the Wizards years.

  5. #5
    College superstar TheGoatest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4,569

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.
    Good thread.
    When you put it like that, it really is pathetic how inferior jordon's longevity is to LeBron's.
    jordon's longevity is also inferior to many other all-time greats, let alone the GOAT LeBron.

  6. #6
    We Stay Winning Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,465

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Good thread.
    When you put it like that, it really is pathetic how inferior jordon's longevity is to LeBron's.
    jordon's longevity is also inferior to many other all-time greats, let alone the GOAT LeBron.
    Thanks, I had to make it to point out glaring weaknesses is MJ's career. We don't need more seasons either. You could delete LeBron's 1st part of his career and Bron's 2012 to 2022 11 years is still better than MJ's 15 years. Even with 15 years vs 11, MJ's longevity isn't enough.

  7. #7
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Good thread.
    When you put it like that, it really is pathetic how inferior jordon's longevity is to LeBron's.
    jordon's longevity is also inferior to many other all-time greats, let alone the GOAT LeBron.
    Main reason why Jordan fans hate the word longevity.

  8. #8
    NBA sixth man of the year Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    7,174

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    The longevity that counts: longevity of winning championships.

    6>>>>>>4.

    The truth continues to hurt Bronies.


  9. #9
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    21,727

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    That many more seasons and still 2 rings short..even with multiple deck stacks.


    Yikes

  10. #10
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    That many more seasons and still 2 rings short..even with multiple deck stacks.


    Yikes
    It's easy to win championships when there is no competition worth talking about.

    Like Bill Russell in the 60s, and Jordan's finals competition in the 90s.

    Jordan's finals competition is about as memorable as the 2012 OKC team.

  11. #11
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    The longevity that counts: longevity of winning championships.

    6>>>>>>4.

    The truth continues to hurt Bronies.

    7>6
    11>6

    Theres half a dozen players with more championships than Jordan so that argument falls flat.


    3ball already tried this argument over the years and we disproved it over and over. Notice 3ball doesnt try to bring up rings anymore.

  12. #12
    Professor Objectivity 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    7,266

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Thanks, I had to make it to point out glaring weaknesses is MJ's career. We don't need more seasons either. You could delete LeBron's 1st part of his career and Bron's 2012 to 2022 11 years is still better than MJ's 15 years. Even with 15 years vs 11, MJ's longevity isn't enough.
    MJ's 15 years don't really tell the full picture.

    The 2 wizards years were so awful he got kicked out of the league. No all-nba teams.
    Also 2 seasons of less than 20 games.

    So jordan only had 11 good seasons to talk about.
    Bron went to the finals 10x with 18 all-nba teams, 13 first teams.

    You take the car that is just as good and lasts twice as long. Duh.

  13. #13
    Roid bison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    La Familia/Kobe Army/YDK Gang
    Posts
    5,304

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Jordan became the consensus GOAT after his first title. So in year 7 he already achieved GOAT status. Lebron is entering year 20 and still has yet to crack the top 10. PATHETIC

  14. #14
    College superstar Baller789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4,530

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    It's easy to win championships when there is no competition worth talking about.

    Like Bill Russell in the 60s, and Jordan's finals competition in the 90s.

    Jordan's finals competition is about as memorable as the 2012 OKC team.
    Its easy to make 10 finals appearances when there is no competition in your own conference.

    Who was Lebrons competition in the East again? I forgot.

  15. #15
    2nd Greatest Player Lebron23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Land of 6 NBA titles
    Posts
    60,506

    Default Re: Jordan did not make all-nba team after year 13, Bron made 6 more.

    Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Jordan became the consensus GOAT after his first title. So in year 7 he already achieved GOAT status. Lebron is entering year 20 and still has yet to crack the top 10. PATHETIC
    Are you Lebeautiful from youtube??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •