Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 76
  1. #31
    NBA All-star SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,308

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    This guy is still pretending to be a teacher. It's very odd.

  2. #32
    OREGrOwN KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    'murica
    Posts
    4,863

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    This guy is still pretending to be a teacher. It's very odd.
    Your deflection tactics are mediocre at best, Satan.

    I certainly do not mind one bit if strangers online are unaware or don’t believe what I do for work. Your unwillingness to wrap your head around the fact that there are people out there who disagree with you from all lines of work is a bit unusual.

  3. #33
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,033

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Natural Immunity requires you to get covid in the first place to create antibodies against it for future. Not everyone deals with it same the first time they get it with no vaccination. You are still better off with the vaccine and antibodies from itl to limit your symptoms.

  4. #34
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    31,409

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Your deflection tactics are mediocre at best, Satan.

    I certainly do not mind one bit if strangers online are unaware or don’t believe what I do for work. Your unwillingness to wrap your head around the fact that there are people out there who disagree with you from all lines of work is a bit unusual.
    He’s a low iq fumer. It best to put him on ignore and let him keep his floor stomping temper tantrums to himself.

    His existence is pain as he would say.

  5. #35
    NBA All-star SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    9,308

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    warriorfan

    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
    This message is hidden because warriorfan is on your ignore list.
    View Post

    Remove user from ignore list


  6. #36
    2011 Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    2011
    Posts
    21,061

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Natural Immunity requires you to get covid in the first place to create antibodies against it for future. Not everyone deals with it same the first time they get it with no vaccination. You are still better off with the vaccine and antibodies from itl to limit your symptoms.
    In regards to Children... I disagree.

  7. #37
    OREGrOwN KNOW1EDGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    'murica
    Posts
    4,863

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Today, Thursday the 11th of August, 2023, the CDC put put out new guidelines stating it is not necessary to quarantine after being exposed to covid-19. They also removed social distancing guidelines.

    How more people aren’t talking about this is a bit strange to me. Haven’t seen it reported barely anywhere. I wonder why?

  8. #38
    ISH jizzrag slayer Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    27,760

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    I dont know about yall n1ggas but imma get that essential 76 booster shot so i can play in the league

  9. #39
    ISH jizzrag slayer Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    27,760

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Today, Thursday the 11th of August, 2023, the CDC put put out new guidelines stating it is not necessary to quarantine after being exposed to covid-19. They also removed social distancing guidelines.

    How more people aren’t talking about this is a bit strange to me. Haven’t seen it reported barely anywhere. I wonder why?
    Lmao wut? Last i checked, it's still 2022 sir.

  10. #40
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    12,745

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Today, Thursday the 11th of August, 2023, the CDC put put out new guidelines stating it is not necessary to quarantine after being exposed to covid-19. They also removed social distancing guidelines.

    How more people arenít talking about this is a bit strange to me. Havenít seen it reported barely anywhere. I wonder why?
    You didnt mention the best part! They also said that the unvaccinated now have the same guidance as the vaccinated.

  11. #41
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,659

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    You didnt mention the best part! They also said that the unvaccinated now have the same guidance as the vaccinated.
    So the CDC is hypocritical because the guidance didn't last forever?

    Covid death rates are at an all time low and omicron is not the same as alpha or delta but they should keep it all in place?





    2036: "These vaccinated sheep are going to all die any day now!"

  12. #42
    pronouns - he/haw Nanners's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    oregon
    Posts
    12,745

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    So the CDC is hypocritical because the guidance didn't last forever?

    Covid death rates are at an all time low and omicron is not the same as alpha or delta but they should keep it all in place?





    2036: "These vaccinated sheep are going to all die any day now!"
    No, the point is that the CDC just gave up on trying to tell the unvaxxed what to do, and will no longer call for different rules to the vaxxed and unvaxxed (RIP vax passports).

    In other words, despite the fact that you obediently followed all the rules and got all your clot shots and boosters, in the eyes of the CDC you are no different from anti science pureblood like me...

  13. #43
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,659

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    No, the point is that the CDC just gave up on trying to tell the unvaxxed what to do, and will no longer call for different rules to the vaxxed and unvaxxed (RIP vax passports).

    In other words, despite the fact that you obediently followed all the rules and got all your clot shots and boosters, in the eyes of the CDC you are no different from anti science pureblood like me...
    And again no one on the planet assumed the CDC would differentiate the two until the end of time

  14. #44
    The Renaissance man bladefd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Galaxy Far Far Away
    Posts
    15,033

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    No, the point is that the CDC just gave up on trying to tell the unvaxxed what to do, and will no longer call for different rules to the vaxxed and unvaxxed (RIP vax passports).

    In other words, despite the fact that you obediently followed all the rules and got all your clot shots and boosters, in the eyes of the CDC you are no different from anti science pureblood like me...
    Omicron is much more milder than the original covid strain (alpha), delta and beta. Do we disregard that fact?

  15. #45
    Local High School Star Off the Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,659

    Default Re: Why didn't you follow up with that 2nd & 3rd booster shot?

    Also this is exactly what the vaxxed said would happen. It was Nanners and other nitwits who declared passports and tattooed barcodes would be mandatory

    They told us "sheep" we'd all be in concentration camps.

    We said it was all temporary.

    They didn't.

    Now the whole covid show is fading away and guess what, we told you so.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •