Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Durant tells Nets Owner: "Trade me or fire Sean Marks & Steve Nash"

Dude is such a team destroyer. Might legitimately be up there with Kyrie. Glad they're together.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    Does KD think that rings are going to fix his legacy? This is honestly embarrassing way to lower your trade value KD, Pat Riley is likely the only person that would be willing to take this head case on and they are going to need to do a three team deal because Bam Robinson and Lowry are the only players I would move.
    Winning a championship goes get the general public to forget the more negative parts of a player's history. But if he does get traded whoever trades for him is going to have to give up so much that he won't be able to win there either

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    Dude is such a team destroyer. Might legitimately be up there with Kyrie. Glad they're together.
    Is kind of spectacular that the two teams they abandoned to win together just played for the championship.

3-time NBA All-Star FultzNationRISE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Nash should never have gotten the job

That was a horrific hire - it's like these guys doing the hiring HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT BASKETBALL

Cant argue with you there. Nash is a beta male. Which makes his fitness for leadership pretty questionable. He’ll probably publicly apologize to Durant in light of this, for “anything Ive done wrong, and any subconscious microaggressions, and for not being a good enough ally” etc etc and whatever other silliness guys like him can be easily intimidated and pushed around with.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 08-09-2022 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Is kind of spectacular that the two teams they abandoned to win together just played for the championship.
    It's crazy. I can't even take these two players seriously as human beings anymore. Especially when they pretend to be humble.

This racehorse has outlived his usefulness. Tsai should take him out back and put him out of his misery.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

The nets insider reporter told everyone two years ago he and Kyrie pretty much ran the team and I guess we will see how true it is.

Two years ago it was clearly true. That's why Kenny Atkinson was fired.

Whether it's still true, we'll see soon enough.

I'm with you. Get rid of them both.
    Last edited by jayfan; 08-09-2022 at 02:36 PM.

Serious playground baller

Mods, can we please rename thread title to Re: Durant tells Nets Owner: "I'm a bitch"

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    I am enjoying this very much but you're enjoying this way too much

NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Durant made Nets championship contenders

Only injuries to Harden and Simmons lowered their success

People's perception of Durant is hilariously backwards. You guys are preposterously stupid

NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Speaking of which... here's a generational cuck/moron

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Absolutely fuming.

We win.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Durant made Nets championship contenders

Only injuries to Harden and Simmons lowered their success

People's perception of Durant is hilariously backwards. You guys are preposterously stupid
    Championship contenders = 1 playoff series win in 3 years