Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Biden sends stormtroopers to raid Trump's home

https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/stat...78100297121792

We will never know what the documents entail.

Just "highly classified documents that are related to national security". That's all we'll ever know.

Who knows if Trump made copies though. Or sold the info already. Why did he remove the documents from the White House? Which is now a felony thanks to him.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post

Just "highly classified documents that are related to national security". That's all we'll ever know.

Who knows if Trump made copies though. Or sold the info already. Why did he remove the documents from the White House? Which is now a felony thanks to him.
    Everything about that article (New York Times of course) and everything you said is so speculative, and yet you try to pass it off as fact. I mean, look at the headline: "Two people briefed on the documents". What two people? Who are they? How does the New York Times know this?

So much bullshit and you try peddle it off as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Everything about that article (New York Times of course) and everything you said is so speculative, and yet you try to pass it off as fact. I mean, look at the headline: "Two people briefed on the documents". What two people? Who are they? How does the New York Times know this?

So much bullshit and you try peddle it off as fact.
    Thats the demons way for passing fact. Hutchinson was supposed to destroy trump as a key witness. But she was no where near what happened.

Oh i heard trump did this. Did that

The secret service shot that done with 1 sentence

I'm doing the opposite of passing anything off as fact. I'm saying we will never know what the docs are or what the facts are.

Here's a fact though, you have 3rd grade level reading comprehension.

I'm doing the opposite of passing anything off as fact. I'm saying we will never know what the docs are or what the facts are.

Here's a fact though, you have 3rd grade level reading comprehension.
    You think we don't see the game you're playing here? You've been playing the same stupid game for the last 6 years, poster formerly known as the coward MaxFly.

Every attack on Trump has been speculative. With you people, it's not the truth that matters, it's the accusation that goes the distance in bringing your opponent down. The accusation is everything. Just as when you label someone you don't agree with as racist. It's used to shut down the opposition.

Truth? You guys left the realm of truth a long time ago when you sold your souls to the devil. The truth is, you people are vile disgusting pieces of pig excrement who are tearing a country apart by labeling half of it as your enemy.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Well the public will have to know something and the FBI will have to go into detail. Otherwise it's going to look worse for Biden than Trump. You just don't raid the home of an ex president and potential presidential candidate for the next election without a damn good reason. Taking classified documents isn't good enough. They better damn well get him on something. He's been through so many witch-hunts already and made his opponents look like frustrated dolts wasting everyone's time.

I would rather see someone else than Trump represent the Republican party but you damn democrats keep making him a hero, matyr, and most importantly still relevant. His fame and influence were already waning but you have Dems like Letitia James firing up his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Well the public will have to know something and the FBI will have to go into detail. Otherwise it's going to look worse for Biden than Trump. You just don't raid the home of an ex president and potential presidential candidate for the next election without a damn good reason. Taking classified documents isn't good enough. They better damn well get him on something. He's been through so many witch-hunts already and made his opponents look like frustrated dolts wasting everyone's time.

I would rather see someone else than Trump represent the Republican party but you damn democrats keep making him a hero, matyr, and most importantly still relevant. His fame and influence were already waning but you have Dems like Letitia James firing up his supporters.
    I know you want this to be a hit job by the Dems but it isn't.

If the papers are actually a matter of national security then I don't know what they can do. They aren't going to share the info just so Chewing can sleep better at night. I do think it will make Trump a martyr though so if I were a Trumper I'd probably be happy about this raid.

All the reports are saying these are highly classified documents and to me it looks like that is all we will ever be told.

If the docs had info that the public could know, then the FBI probably wouldn't give a shit about them.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Conservative outrage is running rampant.

Ben Shapiro: The FBI has strayed too far from the agency's original mission, to kill civil rights leaders.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I know you want this to be a hit job by the Dems but it isn't.

If the papers are actually a matter of national security then I don't know what they can do. They aren't going to share the info just so Chewing can sleep better at night. I do think it will make Trump a martyr though so if I were a Trumper I'd probably be happy about this raid.

All the reports are saying these are highly classified documents and to me it looks like that is all we will ever be told.

If the docs had info that the public could know, then the FBI probably wouldn't give a shit about them.

Yeah well if the left hadn't already embarked on a ridiculous amount of completely fruitless witch hunts against Trump in just 4 years then maybe they could pass this off as such. But if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks lke s duck....

Yeah well if the left hadn't already embarked on a ridiculous amount of completely fruitless witch hunts against Trump in just 4 years then maybe they could pass this off as such. But if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks lke s duck....
    34 people and 3 Russian businesses were indicted in the Mueller probe. Just because Trump wasn't arrested doesn't mean it was "fruitless".

Hell just knowing Trump wasn't involved is fruitful in itself.

34 people and 3 Russian businesses were indicted in the Mueller probe. Just because Trump wasn't arrested doesn't mean it was "fruitless".

Hell just knowing Trump wasn't involved is fruitful in itself.
    So when Republicans take over Congress, they should engage in a similar type of probe on Biden and make baseless accusations against the President, impeach him twice, so that I can come back on here and tell you that Biden not being involved is fruitful in itself. We should just probe anyone and everyone in this country, no matter if the evidence does not support it.

I can't stress this enough...The large majority of the world thinks he is a ****ing idiot. A total scumbag. Far cry from a hero or "matyr". And many of his supporters seem either brainwashed or crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I can't stress this enough...The large majority of the world thinks he is a ****ing idiot. A total scumbag.
    Really? The large majority of the world, huh?

Yes.

Democrats doing everything they possibly can to get Trump re-elected in 2024.

Ya hate to see it, but these people don’t realize what they are doing. They keep Trumps name and mystique alive, they get all the crazy conservatives to rally around Trump. If they would let it go, he would slowly be forgotten about. But the dems are obsessed