Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Biden sends stormtroopers to raid Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Do you know how f#cking guilty you must be to have a federal judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant
    This part has been proven false. Have any of the liberal news outlets that spouted this off issued a retraction or apology yet for spreading fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    alright well that's a solid start.

i remember you as being a big time russiagater though, as far back as i can recall.
    Because I did think there was information there that could get Trump in trouble. Mueller couldn't find or prove it. I do think Trump was excessive pro-Russia, but that's not illegal. Putin used Trump by complimenting him, and his narcissism bought in. "Russia, if you are listening..." or Trump believing Putin over our intelligence agencies or lying about the "adoptions" meeting is a bad look. Nobody should be defending that. Bill Maher often calls Trump the "useful idiot", and I think he might be right. If you compliment Trump, you will be able to take advantage of him.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Because I did think there was information there that could get Trump in trouble. Mueller couldn't find or prove it. I do think Trump was excessive pro-Russia, but that's not illegal. Putin used Trump by complimenting him, and his narcissism bought in. "Russia, if you are listening..." or Trump believing Putin over our intelligence agencies or lying about the "adoptions" meeting is a bad look. Nobody should be defending that. Bill Maher often calls Trump the "useful idiot", and I think he might be right. If you compliment Trump, you will be able to take advantage of him.
    You are an idiot

Any updates? Is trump indicted yet?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Admit it right now in front of all of us that Trump hasn't done anything wrong or illegal. Be an honorable man.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    The president has the authority to declassify anything he wants to. Period the end. This is all another witch hunt that will come up empty like the Russia collusion hoax (that the FBI verifiably fabricated btw) and both impeachment trials.

https://beckernews.com/trump-adviser...ssified-46334/
    Declassification has really nothing to do with the charges. Its not his property he shouldn't have it. Period the end. And i don't believe you think he can own whatever info he wants from the house with his magical declassification wand. Its fairytale stuff.

5-time NBA All-Star

Trump actually wrote this:

"What happened to the 30 million pages of documents taken from the White House to Chicago by Barack Hussein Obama?" Trump wrote on Truth Social on Thursday. "He refused to give them back!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    Declassification has really nothing to do with the charges. Its not his property he shouldn't have it. Period the end. And i don't believe you think he can own whatever info he wants from the house with his magical declassification wand. Its fairytale stuff.
    Read and learn my friend:
    https://beckernews.com/breaking-fbi-...go-raid-46367/
    Last edited by theman93; 08-14-2022 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Any updates? Is trump indicted yet?
    Word on the street is the walls are still closing in.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

How MAGA and Poopsie come to an end.

Remember how aggressively the flying monkeys protected the wicked witch of the west in the Wizard of Oz?

Then when she melted the fever broke.

It's gonna end like that.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Do you think you are learning by reading fox news? Do you think top secret info can ever be declassified in mass, with 27 boxes!
    You can't take federal documents from federal buildings or have possession of them when they ask for them, and because he isn't the President... The title of the artcile is incorrect - He doesn't have executive prviledge anymore.

The article actually states:
    “The very fact that these documents were present at Mar-a-Lago means they couldn’t have been classified,” ??? ??? Why do you believe this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    Do you think you are learning by reading fox news? Do you think top secret info can ever be declassified in mass, with 27 boxes!
    You can't take federal documents from federal buildings or have possession of them when they ask for them, and because he isn't the President... The title of the artcile is incorrect - He doesn't have executive prviledge anymore.

The article actually states:
    “The very fact that these documents were present at Mar-a-Lago means they couldn’t have been classified,” ??? ??? Why do you believe this stuff.
    It’s very clear you have no idea what you’re talking about. Obama still has millions of federal documents. Lol.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Nuclear weapons secrets are not keepsakes.

They are not the "Big Beautiful Love Letters" from Kim Jong Un or a birthday card from Vlad.

The only reason to take them is to sell them.

The only reason is treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Nuclear weapons secrets are not keepsakes.

They are not the "Big Beautiful Love Letters" from Kim Jong Un or a birthday card from Vlad.

The only reason to take them is to sell them.

The only reason is treason.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

So did they find nuclear codes and/or defense secrets on his property or not? If so, charge him with something already or take the loss on another nothingburger witchhunt. Honestly I'd be good with either. I'm kind of getting tired of all the drama surrounding Trump but I never get tired of seeing his enemies scream at the sky in frustration when they think he's finished and he ends up unscathed