Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Default Re: Biden sends stormtroopers to raid Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    aren't you just as guilty for selective reasoning? when have you ever blasted the left for one of their nothing burgers?
    Just as guilty? Nah. I have called out liberals plenty. I don't lick anybody's boots - I guess I am too prideful to be under anybody's boots. If there is something to call out, I call it out.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Just as guilty? Nah. I have called out liberals plenty. I don't lick anybody's boots - I guess I am too prideful to be under anybody's boots. If there is something to call out, I call it out.
    Never. Not on this board at least.

Decent college freshman theman93's Avatar

It's obvious. The Trumpeters would say it's fake news. Then when that narrative came down, the Trumpeters would say the FBI planted evidence and blame anti-fa for it. The bootlicking sheep will never admit Trump had anything to do with anything. It's very predictable at this point.
    Because it’s always fake news. How many times has it come true that he’s guilty of what he’s being accused of? Zero. It’s why everyone cracks the “The walls are closing in this time!” joke.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Because it’s always fake news. How many times has it come true that he’s guilty of what he’s being accused of? Zero. It’s why everyone cracks the “The walls are closing in this time!” joke.
    he has though. he's just savvy enough not to leave behind enough evidence to be proven guilty. long before his political aspirations, he's been dodging federal prosecutors as a shady businessman. he knows federal prosecutors won't prosecute on the mickey mouse bs, they want a shit ton of undeniable proof before even considering taking someone to trial. some of it is political theater but it's also true he's an absolute slimeball that has shafted many of the contractors involved in his land developments.

warrants aren't political theater fyi, well, not the findings part of it. so it they specify they have found classified documents, it's a fact, not an opinion or "fake news".

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    The president has the authority to declassify anything he wants to. Period the end. This is all another witch hunt that will come up empty like the Russia collusion hoax (that the FBI verifiably fabricated btw) and both impeachment trials.

https://beckernews.com/trump-adviser...ssified-46334/
    So you really think A President can start a war with a major power for no reason and declassify the docs, go home and eat the few relevant docments, and all is well? Who sold you that bridge?

when have you gone out of your way to blast the left over any of their trump nothing burgers? or just plain admit you/they were wrong about any of them?

i only ask you in particular because you were always so adamant that they would get him. i'd ask someblackdude but he got ghost a long time ago.

Decent college freshman theman93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard View Post
    So you really think A President can start a war with a major power for no reason and declassify the docs, go home and eat the few relevant docments, and all is well? Who sold you that bridge?
    Nice straw man. And no. The president cannot start a war without the approval of Congress. Lol.
    Last edited by theman93; 08-13-2022 at 01:52 PM.

The reason Trump never gets in real trouble is because he was president lol. They’re not gonna send a former president to jail, they’re too concerned with optics. But if you think Trump has never committed a crime you’re beyond delusional. I can probably name crimes a ton of presidents committed if you give me enough time to do the research, Trump isn’t special just because he’s your hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Never. Not on this board at least.

Plenty of times. You need to pay better attention, Chewbacca. I don't do it as often as you do against liberals, which seems to be every other post you make.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    when have you gone out of your way to blast the left over any of their trump nothing burgers? or just plain admit you/they were wrong about any of them?

i only ask you in particular because you were always so adamant that they would get him. i'd ask someblackdude but he got ghost a long time ago.
    Off the top of my head... I admitted to being wrong about contents of the steele dossier. Go look in the Russia thread. I blasted liberals for defending looting stores & putting them on fire in 2020 after the Floyd killing. I mocked progressives for going along with the idea of 82 different genders.

With the amount of liberal blasting being done on her by conservative buffoons, mine gets lost in the shuffle because I don't do it every other post. When I occasionally do, it gets passed over and unreplied since it goes against the general perception & agenda. It's only when I defend a liberal that buffoons on here get their attention because it fits their perception & agenda to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    The reason Trump never gets in real trouble is because he was president lol. They’re not gonna send a former president to jail, they’re too concerned with optics. But if you think Trump has never committed a crime you’re beyond delusional. I can probably name crimes a ton of presidents committed if you give me enough time to do the research, Trump isn’t special just because he’s your hero.
    I don't care if you are demo, repub, or green party - you steal documents that are top secret - it is a crime and you should be punished.
    No doubt Trump will run again , and voted in , you just allowed a criminal from jan 6 till this criminal act to be a president.

This government is royally fvcked up.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I challenge you to name the crimes Trump committed as President. Not as a private citizen from 30 years ago, but while he was sitting in office. I don't think you know what you're talking about or can provide any evidence, so I challenge you to come forth with what you got. Let's see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    I don't care if you are demo, repub, or green party - you steal documents that are top secret - it is a crime and you should be punished.
    No doubt Trump will run again , and voted in , you just allowed a criminal from jan 6 till this criminal act to be a president.

This government is royally fvcked up.
    You are stupid as ****. He didnt steal any documents. The national archieves and records told him to put it in a safe and double padlock it. Which he did

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    I mean yours desperately flailing as it is with this idea of Top Secret Sticky Notes….Dummy…

But just curious, if Trump actually tried to sell Nuclear Weapon insight to say..A terrorist state.

How long would you rationalize it? A week? A month? Forever?

Do you not think Trump is capable of causing harm in general?

Why would you be sure of anything here anyway? What in the **** would give any idiot on this message board the insight to defend Trump on an investigation that barely has any life to it so far?

I find myself to not be a dickhead when a known criminal is accused of crime. Especially by a damn federal agency with the standard of prosecution and investigation of the ****ing FBI.

But anyone flailing to a defense for this guy…You realize his actual lawyers don’t even have a defense yet? And some fa-ggots would spend time either putting the entire idea of this in the garbage(against unfounded), or thinking it’s just a game.
    Big dog- who is this “known criminal” and what crimes has he been convicted of?

I’m gonna keep re-posting until you answer me.