Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Default Re: Biden sends stormtroopers to raid Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    the capitol was pretty bad, especially when trump approved it via eye wink and his supporters still deny responsibility for it. the lack of accountability is astounding on both sides of the aisle. but your overall point is spot on that the trump supporter shit is akin to terrorism. leftist protest tend to be a lot more petty than terroristic. civil unrest and the looting was pretty bad too, but if you really want to compare the 2, one is a lot more global and intense than the other.
    Trumpeters actually tried to topple our democracy and way of doing things. They tried to kill our lawmakers. That is straight up treason and betraying the United States of America. They should all have their citizenship revoked if caught on video and charged for treason.

The BLM riots were felonious but not treasonous. Yes, charge the people who were burning stores with destruction of private property. However, it's not treasonous. They are not going after the US democracy to topple it & take it over. Big difference for anyone with half a brain and their tongue not licking Donald's boots.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

i'd say acting on a plan to kidnap a governor fits the definition of terrorist. same with threatening civil war.
    A jury failed to convict those guys and outright acquitted 2 of them already. It appears these were a bunch of drunk guys being led on by a rogue FBI agent to do a lot of this stuff. The agent was fired and the FBI tried to keep this from the jury but as soon as they found out what was going on it doomed their case. Entrapment is very effective but not always legal. These guys are still idiots, I don't feel sorry for them at all whatever happens

5-time NBA All-Star

well my friend, unfortunately if trump says something, it's always true. he can actually pardon himself too if he wants. he also voided the search warrant so it's now an illegal search. i heard he also had fired the fbi director before leaving office so the guy that authorized the raid isn't even an actual fbi agent anymore.
    Grreat Post

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

i'd say acting on a plan to kidnap a governor fits the definition of terrorist. same with threatening civil war.
    Oh man you gotta catch up with the times. That whole Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot was an FBI op that coerced Far Right groups into attempting to kidnap her. That has nothing to do with Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Trumpeters actually tried to topple our democracy and way of doing things. They tried to kill our lawmakers.
    This is so dangerous for you to say and dangerous for you to believe in. No Trump voter has tried to kill lawmakers.

Instead, you have the Bernie supporter who tried to kill Steve Scalise when he pumped Steve with a few AR-15 rounds. But nope, nobody talks about that anymore cause Scalise is a Republican. Republicans can get blasted away apparently and Democrats look the other way. Instead, we have to believe the lie that Republican Trump voters are out there just hunting lawmakers. Really? Where are they? Who are they? Where are the bodies? Cause last I checked, the only people getting injured, persecuted, or killed are all Republicans. Just the way you like, blade.

blade is an irredeemable son of a bitch. He comes on here in a previous post and says he criticizes Democrats too and that is a ****ing lie. Anyone who believes blade is an idiot. You wanna talk about boot-licking? You are KING of the boot-lickers, blade. You're so far up the ass of the Democrat Party that you would incarcerate or kill fellow Americans who don't align themselves with your Liberal ideology.

So please spare us when you start talking about treason or insurrection cause you just come off looking like an idiot.

Any updates today?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This is so dangerous for you to say and dangerous for you to believe in. No Trump voter has tried to kill lawmakers.
    "Hang Mike Pence!"
    "Hang Mike Pence!"
    "Hang Mike Pence!"

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Any updates today?
    Trump says they took his passport away.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

They were wrong about:

Pee tape hoax
    Fine people hoax
    Kids in cages hoax
    Stormy Daniels hoax
    Tax return hoax
    Will start wars hoax
    Drink bleach hoax
    Collusion hoax
    Zelensky call hoax.

And now you expect me to believe they're RIGHT about nuclear secrets?

Hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    They were wrong about:

Pee tape hoax
    Fine people hoax
    Kids in cages hoax
    Stormy Daniels hoax
    Tax return hoax
    Will start wars hoax
    Drink bleach hoax
    Collusion hoax
    Zelensky call hoax.

And now you expect me to believe they're RIGHT about nuclear secrets?

Hard pass.
    Yo. I think he forgot to switch alts

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You can't verbally declassify information. There is a written process it must go through while you are president. You can't claim you declassified something after you get caught with it a year and half after you were out of office.
    Trumps lawyers claim he has done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I can understand your desire to see him locked up immediately but these things take time.
    From what I understand this is not a criminal matter. Keeping records he should have left behind is not a crime according to the PRA. It only becomes a crime if he destroys them, sells or gives them away.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    From what I understand this is not a criminal matter. Keeping records he should have left behind is not a crime according to the PRA. It only becomes a crime if he destroys them, sells or gives them away.
    https://twitter.com/yarbro/status/15...dKQL4Lu8g&s=19

Trump made it a felony in 2018. He created that law because of Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Instead, you have the Bernie supporter who tried to kill Steve Scalise when he pumped Steve with a few AR-15 rounds. But nope, nobody talks about that anymore cause Scalise is a Republican. Republicans can get blasted away apparently and Democrats look the other way. Instead, we have to believe the lie that Republican Trump voters are out there just hunting lawmakers. Really? Where are they? Who are they? Where are the bodies? Cause last I checked, the only people getting injured, persecuted, or killed are all Republicans. Just the way you like, blade.
    You are a buffoon if you think that's true. Remember the chants to kill Pence & Pelosi? What would they have done if they reached a Congressman or Senator? Keep licking that Donald's boots, clown.