Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Biden sends stormtroopers to raid Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Where you see a hero, I see a lunatic.
    And you haven't answered the question.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Where you see a hero, I see a lunatic.
    why don't you just see it as entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    why don't you just see it as entertainment?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    And you haven't answered the question.
    No he answered the question. He's just not required to tell you what you want to hear. The need to only hear things that we want to hear is at the root of a lot of these problems.

And by the way I accept the fact that trying to convince you people of anything is a waste of time. I'm sure you think the exact same thing could be said of me.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    yeah, but... I mean, I've tried to avoid commenting on this shit show...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3jqDlIoRc

It sounds like what Trump was trying to do was show how he did something and wanted to show other people how he was able to handle a situation (declassify so he could show public his skillz.) lol. Not like he was giving away our secrets. But MAYBE I'm wrong.

I'm amazed they are still going after him and people are cheering it on. America's nuts.

Still whether or not he got set up, they did him pretty nice. Kinda like WHY U HOLDING THAT GUN OJ!? lol.

-Smak
    It is nuts, but at this point the TDS is quite predictable and one must remember that this started with the strongest of angles - that Trump was working actively with Putin and the Russian government to destroy America from within. And people really don't like to admit that they were tricked.

This is the situation described in the docs/transcript leading up to what bladed posted:

1) A highly ranked official comes up with a described attack plan on another country(it's redacted in the indictment), calls for a meeting with the President to show it. The plan is of course slapped with a highly confidential mark, making it illegal for anyone to discuss it in public.

2) After the meeting, a story appears that Trump had a meeting about wanting to attack a certain country, I'm guessing that the source is anonymously from the government, like it is most often for these kind of stories.

So if Trump is telling the truth to the staffer in the recorded audio, it means that a government official manufactured a public scenario/story in which it appears that the sitting US President wants to attack another country.
    If Trump is lying to his staffer and the truth is that he actually was thinking about attacking said country, it means that a government official was leaking early plans of orders of the commander in chief.

Either of which angle is true, the government official could be investigated for having done something very wrong, but instead it's Trump who's indicted for discussing this with someone from his staff. So while it's technically true that Trump was doing something wrong for discussing this with the staffer in question, it's just the last layer in a scenario where the law was broken multiple times.
    Kind of similar to how they indicted Trump for thinking about obstructing an investigation that was completely made up on the basis of paid lies from a former English spy.

If what's in the indictment is true, I don't see how they don't get Trump as guilty in breaking some of the laws. The 2024 election will obviously be riddled with this, about how bad these accusations are and so forth, it's going to be a shit show.

What war has Biden started? Not very smart are you?
    The old guard of US politicians has pushed for a conflict in Ukraine for decades, Biden is definitely part of that kabal and as soon as he got the presidency the US once again started pushing officially for things that were sure to keep escalating the conflict. They're still pushing for this war, when was the last time you heard them talk about trying to find peace?

Being able to dissect information and analyzing it at various levels is part of my daily work, like if a brand communicates or responds to someone else communicating about them, how is it perceived by various segments of users and how's the second hand communication going to happen when those users talk about the brand with their friends, family etc.
    While I usually work within marketing departments, my job is more or less being able to predict how people perceive information.
    I'm also in the process of making my own company and about to open two websites for different markets, which if they end up successful will help people live more sustainable lives climate wise.
    Are you still selling weed to your neighbours?
    Last edited by ZenMaster; 06-11-2023 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    No he answered the question. He's just not required to tell you what you want to hear. The need to only hear things that we want to hear is at the root of a lot of these problems.

And by the way I accept the fact that trying to convince you people of anything is a waste of time. I'm sure you think the exact same thing could be said of me.
    Yeah, he hasn't answered the question. The reality is, is that it is manufactured outrage on the part of people like him.

The only thing I see in that post is a former President calling out radicals and Communists who are destroying this country, and people like blade and the rest of the Liberal swamp on here apparently have a problem with that.

Yeah, he hasn't answered the question.
    an·swer

/ˈansər/

noun

a thing said, written, or done to deal with or as a reaction to a question, statement, or situation.
    "he knocked and entered without waiting for an answer"

Sigh. If I ask you what day it is and you reply back to me by telling me what you had for lunch instead, no, you have not answered my question.

It's real simple, bud.

Sigh. If I ask you what day it is and you reply back to me by telling me what you had for lunch instead, no, you have not answered my question.

It's real simple, bud.
    I posted the definition for other people. Like I said, I realize that you are hopeless. That is what the word answer means. You don't have to like it.

I posted the definition for other people. Like I said, I realize that you are hopeless. That is what the word answer means. You don't have to like it.
    Aww boohoo hoo a hopeless Lib comes to defend another hopeless Lib. Go cry about your Celtics in the NBA forum old man.

It's easy just to come in here and attack other posters when you don't like what you're hearing. But if you were man enough, you'd take it like a man and move on.