Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: who or what did lebron.OVERCOME or BUILD

Poverty, a fatherless childhood, having an entire NBA franchise thrust onto his shoulders, relentless criticism from strangers.

I’d say he’s done pretty well for himself.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post

Poverty, a fatherless childhood

After Lebron was discovered at 10 years old, he moved in with the coach and was completely coddled more than anyone...

He was completely spoiled and his homies wouldn't even let him get in fights.. that's why he's so soft - he was infact coddled as a kid and teenager.. He never had it tough and his Mom was getting Hummers in high school

having an entire NBA franchise thrust onto his shoulders

Everyone had a franchise thrust upon them... :

Bird, Jordan, Isiah - everyone.

My god, you guys are so f*cking weak:

"He had a whole franchise thrust upon him"

Really? the WHOLE franchise? not the WHOLE franchise - no way... who could possibly handle that???... Oh I know - literally everyone... You guys are dumbasses - literally dumb as shit

having an entire NBA franchise thrust onto his shoulders

Lebron won 1 chip with Cleveland and he didn't overcome anything - he hand-picked the Year 1 favorite in 2015 and 2016 (preseason favorite) - hand-picking the Year 1 favorite is the easiest path possible

2 top ten players were added to Kyrie's Cavs (super-team).

I’d say he’s done pretty well for himself.

Absolute garbage compared to MJ, Bird, Kobe and others

He hand-picked the preseason favorite from 2011-2016 (6 straight years) but only win 3 chips

After Lebron lost as the favorite in 09' and 10', he fell from preseason favorite to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16') except the Ray Allen miracle.. Then he was lottery or 1st Round in the West for 2019, 2021 and 2022.

So no one underachieves the expectation like Lebron's shit brand of ball.. 4 for 20 is a garbage winning frequency given his hand-picked rosters

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    After Lebron was discovered at 10 years old, he moved in with the coach and was completely coddled more than anyone...

He was completely spoiled and his homies wouldn't even let him get in fights.. that's why he's so soft - he was infact coddled as a kid and teenager.. He never had it tough and his Mom was getting Hummers in high school

Everyone had a franchise thrust upon them... :

Bird, Jordan, Isiah - everyone.

My god, you guys are so f*cking weak:

"He had a whole franchise thrust upon him"

Really? the WHOLE franchise? not the WHOLE franchise - no way... who could possibly handle that???... Oh I know - literally everyone... You guys are dumbasses - literally dumb as shit

Lebron won 1 chip with Cleveland and he didn't overcome anything - he hand-picked the Year 1 favorite in 2015 and 2016 (preseason favorite) - hand-picking the Year 1 favorite is the easiest path possible

2 top ten players were added to Kyrie's Cavs (super-team).

Absolute garbage compared to MJ, Bird, Kobe and others

He hand-picked the preseason favorite from 2011-2016 (6 straight years) but only win 3 chips

After Lebron lost as the favorite in 09' and 10', he fell from preseason favorite to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16') except the Ray Allen miracle.. Then he was lottery or 1st Round in the West for 2019, 2021 and 2022.

So no one underachieves the expectation like Lebron's shit brand of ball.. 4 for 20 is a garbage winning frequency given his hand-picked rosters
    It's hilarious you calling anybody "soft". You've been in a permanent meltdown for over a decade over Lebron, yet you call him "soft"? You need help son.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    It's hilarious you calling anybody "soft". You've been in a permanent meltdown for over a decade over Lebron, yet you call him "soft"? You need help son.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post

I rule the local playground

The real funny part is 3ball isn't melty at all and in actuality its the Bronsexuals who are in perpetual meltdown mode even across their alts. Here's a laughing emoji for you guys

Jordan did that for multi-game stretches against real opposition:

Games 3-5 of 93' Finals..... 48/10/6

And nearly for entire series:

90' Jordan vs Sixers........ 43/7/7
    89' Jordan vs Cavs.......... 40/8/8
    89' Jordan vs Knicks....... 37/8/10
    MJ hasn't had a game like that, ever. The stakes, the level of comp, the age. Well.....technically Mj had a pretty close to identical scenario play out in the 1989 ECF, the not widely known 8 shot game in his own game 5. He could have done something similar almost 20 years before Lebron did. But anyhow, Lebron showed us where he was going as a player in that series. I think if he hadn't done that to the Pistons, hed have done better in the finals. But coach Pop saw that coming and said "nah, not us buddy" No one that i can recall has put up a game like that one, it's a truly unique all-time great performance.

Lebron couldn't conquer the East with homecourt advantage and the league favorite, so he formed super-teams in a conference that was routinely won by 1-star teams and wide open for the next decade.
    What exactly were the 08 Celtics? And I'm fairly certain the Pistons were sending 3 or 4 guys to the allstar game around that time as well. One star teams doe.

Garnett was a 13/7 bum post-injury and the Celtics were an old, 50-win teams, so the Cavs were massive favorites in 2010 - unfortunately, Lebron averaged 21 on 34% for the last 3 games to lose a 2-1 lead and blow it

he:s the only player in history to lose as the 60-win favorite for 2 straight years.

He didn't beat the Celtics until Garnett/Allen/Pierce were 34/35/33, while MJ beat actual champions that were 29/27/29 (Isiah/Dumars/Rodman).
    Those Celtics you're trying to diminish gave Kobe's Lakers everything they could handle in the finals the previous season. They were literally less than a minute from being world champs themselves.

Lebron had the preseason favorite, so that title gets overrated - the on-paper talent was obviously there, so it's Lebron's fault for lacking the brand of ball to maintain favorite status and flirt with 70 wins like his peers (Kawhi, Curry).

Lebron also had an equal-scoring partner to attract equal defensive attention in the 16' Finals, so he didn't overcome maximum defensive attention (never carried scoring load in Finals).. This is much easier than carrying the load yourself and facing maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load in Finals).
    X said
    Lebron hand-picked the preseason favorite from 2011-2016 - these Year 1 favorites mean that he didn't build anything or overcome anything -;he was gifted Year 1 favorite status (easiest path possible)
    Yeah, preseason favorite is why they hand them the trophy opening night instead of in june right? And Mj never faced "beyond maximum" defensive attention in the finals like Lebron did in 2007, 2015, and 2018. Maximum defensive attention my ass.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FilmyCogTurner View Post
    The real funny part is 3ball isn't melty at all and in actuality its the Bronsexuals who are in perpetual meltdown mode even across their alts. Here's a laughing emoji for you guys

Ok.

Oh nah, he's been Chernobyl for like a decade solid bud.

It's the truth and no number of laughing emojis will change that

NBA Superstar

It's the truth and no number of laughing emojis will change that
    Repeating something false over and over doesn't make it true.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post

The difference is that you guys are melty ALL THE TIME - your panties STAY in a bunch

Every post is an ad hominem attack or obvious deflection

Otoh, I only get melty a couple times a year, which is how it's supposed to be. We're all is human

NBA Superstar

The difference is that you guys are melty ALL THE TIME - your panties STAY in a bunch

Otoh, I only get melty a couple times a year, which is how it's supposed to be. We're all is human
    So let's say that this is true (obviously it's not)...is right now one of those times?

Panties in a bunch is generous - these dudes assholes swallowed those said panties long ago. No wonder they mad. Hell, I'd be angry too if I wasted the majority of my life stanning a guy who is A, not that good.. and B, does not deserve it.

L after L and no Cool J

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    This.