NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default did you vote today ?

I pulled the lever - REPUBLICAN

Default Re: did you vote today ?

this political forum is a joke ... no one replies if they voted , and yet they talk shit ....

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

We don't reply because we just can't understand you. Are you saying you voted Republican? What are you saying??

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

2022 Midterm Messages:

The Democratic message? $35 insulin.

The Republican response? Ask not what your member of Congress can do for you. Ask what your member of Congress can do to salve Donald Trump’s hurt feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    We don't reply because we just can't understand you. Are you saying you voted Republican? What are you saying??
    This feels like a very kind and compassionate post. The way it reads is like a calm explanation, without ridicule, that the reason why no one responded is because nobody understands what he's saying. And that's ok, just try again.

We all have to try different strategies with Jasper until we find the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    This feels like a very kind and compassionate post. The way it reads is like a calm explanation, without ridicule, that the reason why no one responded is because nobody understands what he's saying. And that's ok, just try again.

We all have to try different strategies with Jasper until we find the best one.
    Thank you. I put myself at Jasper's level there for a brief second. I hope he sees the effort I have made.

Thank you. I put myself at Jasper's level there for a brief second. I hope he sees the effort I have made.
    Jasper how can we here at inside hoops better support you?

What are some common effective ways of communicating you currently use? Let’s try some of those strategies here, this is a safe place for exploration.

And Satan says that Patrick Chewing is not a "nice person." Meanwhile not only is Patrick helping Jasper out, but he's also putting a good legitimate effort into helping Highwhey at his time of real life need.

Satan should acknowledge this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    And Satan says that Patrick Chewing is not a "nice person." Meanwhile not only is Patrick helping Jasper out, but he's also putting a good legitimate effort into helping Highwhey at his time of real life need.

Satan should acknowledge this.
    My esteemed reputation on this board has been besmirched by a few fellow members who just want to bring me down and see me suffer. I am simply a humble servant trying to help my fellow man, and at times I get caught up in the moment and lash out unjustly, but my intentions have always been clear. To help others.

But I have to tell you something, jstern. You are a true friend and a gentleman. You have always seen through the dust and muck and have always represented me as I should be represented here on ISH, and I just want to acknowledge this and say that I appreciate your honesty and candor. God Bless you.

My esteemed reputation on this board has been besmirched by a few fellow members who just want to bring me down and see me suffer. I am simply a humble servant trying to help my fellow man, and at times I get caught up in the moment and lash out unjustly, but my intentions have always been clear. To help others.

But I have to tell you something, jstern. You are a true friend and a gentleman. You have always seen through the dust and muck and have always represented me as I should be represented here on ISH, and I just want to acknowledge this and say that I appreciate your honesty and candor. God Bless you.
    Thank you.

I'm all about the truth. And I see that effort that others on this board put in trying to make you look bad, through lies. So it's always good to poke holes into their narratives.

Local High School Star

This is now a quality thread ha

patrick poopsie and Jstern have a secret : they want to honey hole each other.

Frankly, this is baffling behavior to me. And I hope my esteemed colleague and friend jstern can step in here and mediate and talk me off this ledge, because I'm about to lose it. You set aside your daily routine in order to help a stranger, and not only do they not acknowledge your help and thank you, but they double down on their ignorance and insult you in the process. Outside of full-blown dementia which I have believed the OP does have based on his age which is in his 70's, I can't for the life of me explain or understand why he would be so vile towards us when all we're trying to do is help him. What other reason could he have to act this way towards us? If it is not dementia, then we may be talking about full-blown possession here, folks. And God knows how I fight valiantly in his name against the evils of this world and these demons who walk amongst us.

Frankly, this is baffling behavior to me. And I hope my esteemed colleague and friend jstern can step in here and mediate and talk me off this ledge, because I'm about to lose it. You set aside your daily routine in order to help a stranger, and not only do they not acknowledge your help and thank you, but they double down on their ignorance and insult you in the process. Outside of full-blown dementia which I have believed the OP does have based on his age which is in his 70's, I can't for the life of me explain or understand why he would be so vile towards us when all we're trying to do is help him. What other reason could he have to act this way towards us? If it is not dementia, then we may be talking about full-blown possession here, folks. And God knows how I fight valiantly in his name against the evils of this world and these demons who walk amongst us.
    We just have to understand that even though he doesn't know it, it's for the betterment of Jasper.

It reminds me of the thread that I created about rescuing seals with embedded fishing lines. In one of the videos one of the rescuers was bitten on the hand by one of the seals, and this was after the guy helped save the seal's life. But the guy knew that he couldn't take it out on the seal, because the seal just doesn't understand, yet, that these guys were sacrificing their time an effort to help it.

What the hell, I'll embed the video. It shows it in the first two seconds.

That baby seal is like Jasper. And we just have to understand that it just doesn't know that it's being helped. And we can't take it out on it, because it's a baby seal.