NBA All-star

Default Nick Wright doesn't know what a pure scorer is

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nISiax77_Ps

Imagine a nerdy journalist that never picked up a ball look in the Google Almanac and select the 50 greatest basketball players ever

without having any legitimate understanding of the game, aka he doesn't even know what a pure scorer is

Mainstream media is fraud

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Nick Wright doesn't know what a pure scorer is

He is a beta white boy that listen to his big boss black wife

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by LeGoat4Life View Post
    He is a beta white boy that listen to his big boss black wife

Yes I knew his wife was black

That doesn't make his basketball knowledge any greater or his ignorance about pure scoring any less bad

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nISiax77_Ps

Imagine a nerdy journalist that never picked up a ball look in the Google Almanac and select the 50 greatest basketball players ever

without having any legitimate understanding of the game, aka he doesn't even know what a pure scorer is

Mainstream media is fraud
    People on TV are regular people and they're also allowed to have opinions that you don't agree with. There is no legal definition of "pure scorer." James Naismith isn't going to come back like a Jedi ghost and define it for anyone so there is no authority on the subject, just various opinions.

In my opinion it doesn't really matter who the best "pure scorer" is because pure scorers are immature, lower IQ players so asking the question is the same thing as asking who's dumber.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    People on TV are regular people and they're also allowed to have opinions that you don't agree with. There is no legal definition of "pure scorer." James Naismith isn't going to come back like a Jedi ghost and define it for anyone so there is no authority on the subject, just various opinions.

In my opinion it doesn't really matter who the best "pure scorer" is because pure scorers are immature, lower IQ players so asking the question is the same thing as asking who's dumber.

Nick Wright has no opinion on "pure scorer" because he doesn't know what it is and was unfamiliar with the term altogether

7-time NBA All-Star

If it wasn’t for you constantly talking about him I would have no idea who Nick Wright is.

Guess his trick worked, got these "fans" out here spreading his gospel for him. Good job 3ball you just sent a few more fans to his way of thinking.

NO KLAY, NO PLAY AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Imagine him making 7 figures covering sports for a living while you get destroyed daily on an obscure message board for free

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Imagine him making 7 figures covering sports for a living while you get destroyed daily on an obscure message board for free

He's a fraud tho and I'm the real deal

So you respect fraud because it's on TV, when the reality is that I'm far superior to anyone on TV and would destroy all of them - I have far superior voice, aesthetic appeal, command, and a little things called knowledge and real insight

So I'd rather be me, the genuine article than some non-playing fraud that doesn't know what a pure scorer is