Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default If you are going to fight in the middle of the street look both ways

Guy in the white shirt lucky AF. Looks like he only got hit in the elbow and his foot ran over.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: If you are going to fight in the middle of the street look both ways

Chicago driver doing God's work.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: If you are going to fight in the middle of the street look both ways

Happened yesterday morning. Since there was 2 parties involved, the driver was obviously a third party character who I guess just felt the need for extreme violence. Rare that you have 3 parties involved independently attacking each other. Crazy but I guess that's why it's called Chiraq.

that aerial angle reminded me of this

It's always amazing how the shoes come off, stay behind.

I wonder what's the story of the driver. Did he know them or were they strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post

Guy in the white shirt lucky AF. Looks like he only got hit in the elbow and his foot ran over.
    I am very impressed that you know how to embed YouTube videos. Lebron23 just recently learned how to do it. I taught him how to do so and even encourage him.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    that aerial angle reminded me of this

you did a good job embedding this video, unfortunately the video is age restricted so it's not viewable on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you did a good job embedding this video, unfortunately the video is age restricted so it's not viewable on the forum.
    that's why youtube provides a hotlink within that embed to watch it on their website. in the process, you get a graphic content warning in the case that you're not up for it.

that's why youtube provides a hotlink within that embed to watch it on their website. in the process, you get a graphic content warning in the case that you're not up for it.
    very good. if you have any questions or need assistance with embedding youtube videos, feel free to reach out. i am somewhat of an expert.

very good. if you have any questions or need assistance with embedding youtube videos, feel free to reach out. i am somewhat of an expert.
    holy shit that was fast.

acktually, is there any way to embed a tweet?

acktually, is there any way to embed a tweet?
    no, we are not set up for that. our vbulletin version is about 15 years old, the most up to date vbulletin supports that feature but jeff has to prioritize covering a failed basketball franchise's offseason, the new york knicks.

National High School Star

no, we are not set up for that. our vbulletin version is about 15 years old, the most up to date vbulletin supports that feature but jeff has to prioritize covering a failed basketball franchise's offseason, the new york knicks.
    Salaries are too damn high (warriorfan, Simon, rr3)

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    Salaries are too damn high (warriorfan, Simon, rr3)
    the servers are actually overloaded because warriorfan often hits the report button and it backs up the mod's PM's. if he stopped spamming the report button we'd have more available bandwidth for functions such as private messages.

so it turns out one of those kids that got hit was a recent university of michigan graduate and tutored children on the ss of chicago. apparently a good kid with prospects.

regarding the other two that got hit, chicago local news didn't have much to say about, so they were probably bums aka bangers/dealers/whatever.