Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College superstar

Default Re: Wanna cure entitlement and increase manners? Have young adults work in hospitalit

Hell no, this is where you make kids feel bitter towards the world and more entitled. These companies exploit younger people.

Default Re: Wanna cure entitlement and increase manners? Have young adults work in hospitalit

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Hell no, this is where you make kids feel bitter towards the world and more entitled. These companies exploit younger people.
    Younger kids who act this way were raised poorly to begin with and have no cure. That's a parent issue. Shitty entitled parents not disciplining their kids enough

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I’ve worked

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    blub a dub dub I'm a giant tub

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Younger kids who act this way were raised poorly to begin with and have no cure. That's a parent issue. Shitty entitled parents not disciplining their kids enough
    No doubt its important for parents to discipline their children when appropriate, but its not a rule for success or anything. My parents took an extreme hands off approach with my upbringing and the worst thing I am doing is talking shit to anonymous internet retards, meanwhile my best friend since elementary school whose parents watched like a hawk and was constantly grounded for his behavior ended up dying from an opiate overdose in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    All depends where you work.

If youre at some boutique suburban clothier, Karen’s are likely the worst of your problems.

If you work at a Jack in the Box in the ghetto, your last weakly gasped words before you succumbed to a bullet wound over the cold french fries you served is likely to be “why... couldnt he have.... been a karen...”

Also, dont pretend you have a job.

I heard Popeyes and Waffle House are some of the most dangerous spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    This video is a phenomenal example of why fathers are critically important for society

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin View Post
    wafflehouse is the most violent food establishment in the country

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I work in Retail/hospitality, I have developed an extremely high level of pacience and I am good with people so luckily I never get customers be rude to me

The key is to smile and not take what people say to heart