Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default What is the attraction to Fentanyl??

You're talking to someone who hasn't touched a drug in years, so I'm just amazed and flabbergasted at how addicted Americans are to hard drugs. Maybe our resident druggie highweight can elaborate for me, but I'm only asking this question about Fentanyl seeing as Anne Heche had Fentanyl in her system before she decided to get boozed up and drive a car into a house, burning over 80% of her body and subsequently dying as a result leaving two children behind.

What kind of a drug is this? What does it do? How does it make you feel?

Default Re: What is the attraction to Fentanyl??

if you take fentanyl you're trying to die. it's not a drug an addict will use regularly and make it out alive. it's very easy to OD with it. it's like a hardcore version of heroin/opiates, same class of drugs just much more hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    if you take fentanyl you're trying to die. it's not a drug an addict will use regularly and make it out alive. it's very easy to OD with it. it's like a hardcore version of heroin/opiates, same class of drugs just much more hardcore.
    This is wrong. You develop a tolerance to fentanyl quickly and thus develop a durability to it. Most of the deaths the people didn't know their dope was laced with fentanyl and they didn't have a tolerance so it ended up being a lethal dose

People knowingly hitting fentanyl are generally experienced drug users and know how to take it safely with no danger or risk.

isn't fentanyl cut with heroin by street dealers in order to not only fill the bag but make the product more powerful? i can recall mainstream news stories from years ago about suburban kids buying h from the hood and od'ing back at home.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    This is wrong. You develop a tolerance to fentanyl quickly and thus develop a durability to it. Most of the deaths the people didn't know their dope was laced with fentanyl and they didn't have a tolerance so it ended up being a lethal dose

People knowingly hitting fentanyl are generally experienced drug users and know how to take it safely with no danger or risk.
    hmmmm no. not from what i have heard inside the walls of the meetings i go to. and i;ve heard some wild shit from experienced junkies, if you take fentanyl you're ok with the high likeliness of OD'ing. it's 50-100 times MORE potent than morphine. yeah some drugs are lace and people OD from not knowingly consuming it, but even the ones who have done it before are at risk of OD'ing...that's the dangerous part of it, it's extremely potent and as with any drug, you develop a tolerance to the euphoria, you inch closer to OD'ing every time you up your dosage/amount.

been to traphouses...people doing fentanyl don't last very long.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    isn't fentanyl cut with heroin by street dealers in order to not only fill the bag but make the product more powerful? i can recall mainstream news stories from years ago about suburban kids buying h from the hood and od'ing back at home.
    yes. thats why no one knowingly does fentanyl...not anyone that wants to live.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Yes. It's not a drug that standard addicts typically seek out.

Dealers can wholesale purchase an inferior product and cut it with fentanyl to make up for it.

hmmmm no. not from what i have heard inside the walls of the meetings i go to. and i;ve heard some wild shit from experienced junkies, if you take fentanyl you're ok with the high likeliness of OD'ing. it's 50-100 times MORE potent than morphine. yeah some drugs are lace and people OD from not knowingly consuming it, but even the ones who have done it before are at risk of OD'ing...that's the dangerous part of it, it's extremely potent and as with any drug, you develop a tolerance to the euphoria, you inch closer to OD'ing every time you up your dosage/amount.

Congratulations on visiting a trap house. Did they have a fentanyl exhibition on display for you?

ODing and dying are two different things. Experienced junkies have resources like narcan to prevent you from dying. Fentanyl isn't as dangerous if you're prepared, and there's plenty of resources that are free to the public that prevent it from killing you

yes. thats why no one knowingly does fentanyl...not anyone that wants to live.
    This is wrong. I suggest anyone who believes this use google

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

So what is Fentanyl and why do people use it?

This is wrong. I suggest anyone who believes this use google

lemme google how the streetz work

Congratulations on visiting a trap house. Did they have a fentanyl exhibition on display for you?

ODing and dying are two different things. Experienced junkies have resources like narcan to prevent you from dying. Fentanyl isn't as dangerous if you're prepared, and there's plenty of resources that are free to the public that prevent it from killing you
    again, i've been in the rooms with people who have used it both knowingly and accidentally. the ones who used it on purpose did it as a suicide attempt or knew they could OD and didn't give a fvck. and lol at carrying narcan, cuz it's like warzone where you just inject yourself when your down and your gucci right? if you OD, you'll be unconscious dumbass, and the person shooting H next to you is probably nodding off so they won't reach in your backpack for the narcan. if you're a chick that OD's in a traphouse, guarantee they'll try to rape you before helping you. if you're a dude, you're getting robbed and dumped in an alley somewhere.

This is as cringe as listening to the game talk
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kN1yuqEIQnk

I've heard this fool has been on fentanyl for a very long time now.

again, i've been in the rooms with people who have used it both knowingly and accidentally. the ones who used it on purpose did it as a suicide attempt or knew they could OD and didn't give a fvck. and lol at carrying narcan, cuz it's like warzone where you just inject yourself when your down and your gucci right? if you OD, you'll be unconscious dumbass, and the person shooting H next to you is probably nodding off so they won't reach in your backpack for the narcan. if you're a chick that OD's in a traphouse, guarantee they'll try to rape you before helping you. if you're a dude, you're getting robbed and dumped in an alley somewhere.
    Meltdown. Your anecdotes doesnt represent the entirety of the drug world. Narcan saves thousands of lives each year. Your hypotheticals show you really arent familiar with the drug world even though your entire argument backpacks off your claims. You think junkies are savages that will rape or rob any suitable chance they get which says a lot about you.