Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Michael Jordan's Alleged Use Of Steroids

This dude makes a lot of sense.

Banned

Default Re: Michael Jordan's Alleged Use Of Steroids

Few players had a transformation from being a stickman figure like this:

to a blatant steroid guzzler like this:

Probably the most obvious use of steroids in NBA history. Giannis is obviously suspicious as well, but between the two he gets more of the benefit of the doubt over jordon, since Giannis is playing in an era where players were suspended for illegal substances, as opposed to jordon's era.

Glad we are addressing this

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Glad we are addressing this

That ain't natural. Do they even have drugs or PED testing during the 1990's??

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You make this forum dumber by the second.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    That ain't natural. Do they even have drugs or PED testing during the 1990's??
    It was the wild west. Zero regulations. You could do anything.
    0 players were suspended for PEDs in jordon's era. 9 players were suspended for PEDs post jordon's era.

7-time NBA All-Star

In the back of my mind, I always wondered if Jordan took some special supplements before the 91' season.. I don't think it's wrong to ask and look for evidence but there doesn't seem to be any like there is with Lebroni.... No media or players hinting at it.. no clinic in Miami that he went to... No biochemist on the payroll, etc, etc, etc

There were suspicions because of his association with Tim Grover. Hard to believe someone as competitive as MJ would turn down roids.

Steroids were big in a lot of sports in the 90s. They've gone down in basketball because there's just stuff with better risk/reward ratio especially in terms of injuries. Modern basketball is all about injury prevention. Amphetamines is probably the most common PED. And I believe LeYouKnowWho is the LeKing of that. And there's a bunch of non-steroids you can take for recovery. Steroids make a lot more sense for NFL athletes.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post

There were suspicions because of his association with Tim Grover

There were literally never "suspicions" of Jordan and Grover has never been considered anything except an upstanding individual and trainer

So stop making shit up

I was there and not once was there ever even a whisper - Jordan was already superman so it didn't cross anyone's mind at the time

Only in hindsight when I look at the change in physique from 90' to 91' - only then do I wonder because ever since I started watching MJ highlights, I instantly know whether I'm watching pre-91 Jordan or post-91 - the recognition is instant

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    There were literally never "suspicions" of Jordan and Grover has never been considered anything except an upstanding individual and trainer

So stop making shit up

I was there and not once was there ever even a whisper - Jordan was already superman so it didn't cross anyone's mind at the time

Only in hindsight when I look at the change in physique from 90' to 91' - only then do I wonder because ever since I started watching MJ highlights, I instantly know whether I'm watching pre-91 Jordan or post-91 - the recognition is instant
    And who did MJ start working with between the 90 and 91 seasons? Time Grover.

And you're right the suspicions were after the fact. Tim Grover wasn't exactly famous pre-MJ. And there is still no concrete evidence he did anything wrong but during the baseball scandal a lot of people got suspicion thrown at them for any degree of separation from a guy who tested positive. And Tim was in the mix justly or unjustly.

Decent college freshman

80’s and 90’s sports were stuffed with steroid users. You are telling me the biggest nba star ever is squeaky clean in the most steroid riddled era? Fvck outta here

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    80’s and 90’s sports were stuffed with steroid users. You are telling me the biggest nba star ever is squeaky clean in the most steroid riddled era? Fvck outta here
    Correct.

NFL players were openly using steroids back in the 80s and 90s, it was happening in the NBA too.

I don't have a doubt here MJ juiced.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Correct.

NFL players were openly using steroids back in the 80s and 90s, it was happening in the NBA too.

I don't have a doubt here MJ juiced.
    if MJ abstained from using weed and liquor when he first entered the NBA, why would he subvert those morals by taking steroids? you can insert “competitive drive etc” here but i feel like it wouldn’t be really consistent with his character

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by outofstomach View Post
    if MJ abstained from using weed and liquor when he first entered the NBA, why would he subvert those morals by taking steroids? you can insert “competitive drive etc” here but i feel like it wouldn’t be really consistent with his character
    You can do both of those things

Banned

Figures that beta Bronies have no clue that you can actually work out and build muscle.