Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default yall nikkas watch the new inbred game of thrones spinoff?

they got the inbred cast right for sure. are the actors from alabama? they got those inbred chins and facial feautures. show kinda sucks tbh, it's not horrible, but it's not great. kind of boring tbh. they should have made a dunk and egg series, that book was entertaining.

https://fmovies.to/series/house-of-the-dragon-nk0nl/1-1

Default Re: yall nikkas watch the new inbred game of thrones spinoff?

Lonelywhey desperately trying to provoke anyone he can into a feces flinging contest, just so he can obtain basic human interaction.

Must be the weekend.

oh, he's triggered boys. must have been the hard-hitting thruth of running away like a b1tch from a tree researcher.

be 25 and admit you are financially supported by your parents brehs...

my parents also help me with living expenses because they're supportive of what I'm trying to do, and I also saved them all that money they saved up for college by not actually going for more than a year.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post4372636

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    oh, he's triggered boys. must have been the hard-hitting thruth of running away like a b1tch from a tree researcher.

be 25 and admit you are financially supported by your parents brehs...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post4372636

I dont care about your insults.

Just do what you do, sit here and refresh this board every 30 seconds, in the hopes someone will come along and entertain you. Like a bored child surrounded by busier adults, wishing someone would play with him. Just like you did all day yesterday.

And if they dont, just constantly spam shitposts to provoke them into it, out of a desperate need for attention, and keep on making the board worse with your presence. Don't be clever, amusing, insightful, informative, or at the very least, silent. Just do your usual "forcibly annoy people so they cant ignore me and have to pay attention to me."

I hope you enjoyed this brief exchange, you wont get any more responses out of me today. Enjoy your ISH Sunday.

12 years later and you're the exact same person chrissy. you bolt as soon as the truth starts hitting too close to home. just as you did in that thread, rufus calls you out on it but you never actually reply anything that instills confidence in those folks (lamar, rufus, LoJ). they were actually trying to help you out somewhat, especially Lamar since he has actual hollywood experience, and you turn around and act like a rabid dog. your insecurities give you away.

i don't mind admitting i stayed in all weekend to avoid drinking. i was supposed to attend a music festival in baja this weekend, but i decided it wasn't ideal giving how unstable my sobriety has been. so i made an adult decision of doing what's best for me, not what i wanted. no shame in it, not on my end.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Op has no friends

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Op has no friends
    Not only that, but he doesnt seem to have anything to do with his time other than annoy people on ISH into interacting with him. Theres literally nothing else to his existence. If people dont respond to a topic he makes, he doesnt just move on and check ISH later. He goes to other threads and tries to provoke anyone he thinks might answer back, simply for the sake of attention itself. A desperate need for someone to talk to. Guy’s emptiness is unfathomable.

Even among the handful (at least) of other posters here I dont care for personally, he is the one who makes the board worse by far. Since hes not just a pleb who happens to make shitty posts, he’s 100% intentional about it because he’s THAT needy. He makes everyone cringe and roll their eyes just for the sake of being paid attention to. Again like a child who runs into the dining room at a dinner party and shits himself, thinking it’s funny and hoping the adults will laugh with him, while theyre all just revolted and annoyed by his childish antics.

Highwhey runs around here like a fat spazzy toddler in a diaper, desperately seeking attention and companionship from anyone more mature than him - which is literally everyone in the world. But his overly eager neediness is the exact reason nobody wants to be around him.

Friggin yuck.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 08-21-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Claims I have a lot of free time.

*proceeds to write the largest post in this thread*

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Op has no friends
    And he is obese.

But no, I will not watch this incantation of Game of Thrones simply because of how they ruined the series for me with Season 8. It's like, we know what this show will turn into, so why would I want to watch prequels?? Now, the Jon Snow spinoff series...now that I may watch if they can somehow rectify what happened in Season 8 with this new show.

Seeing Aria defeat The Night King as opposed to Jon Snow is just a downright failure of epic proportions.

show is hot garbage. city on the hill is a phenomenal show if you're looking for a new show to start.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    city on the hill is a phenomenal show if you're looking for a new show to start.
    YES!!! Jackie Rohr is my new favorite TV character.

My browser is flagging the shit out of this website before the link opens. Hard to find decent streaming sites these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    YES!!! Jackie Rohr is my new favorite TV character.
    man has style

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    My browser is flagging the shit out of this website before the link opens. Hard to find decent streaming sites these days.
    tbh,it's probably flagging ISH.

Banned

The show is not watchable. To satisfy their diversity quotas they've decided to cast a negro actor in a major role of a non negro book character and thus messed the whole plotline.