Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: yall nikkas watch the new inbred game of thrones spinoff?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    You lost me right here. Why is there outrage? There’s shit out there to actually be upset about.
    Because there is. Because there are plenty of people that do not agree with Wokeism.

And they have every right to be upset or "outraged" about it. Wokeism has seeped over to everything now. If you're a Tolkien purist, you don't want the quality of the work or the lore to change just because of what's currently going on in the world around you. And this happens all the time now. There has to be an X,Y, and Z type of person cast in the show just because. Have you seen the new Vikings show on Netflix? There's a Black woman Viking. Pause for a second and think about what I just wrote. Read it again to yourself. A Black woman Viking.

Some of you don't understand and you never will. I look at it for what it is. Forced diversity. Equity and not equality.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Because there is. Because there are plenty of people that do not agree with Wokeism.

And they have every right to be upset or "outraged" about it. Wokeism has seeped over to everything now. If you're a Tolkien purist, you don't want the quality of the work or the lore to change just because of what's currently going on in the world around you. And this happens all the time now. There has to be an X,Y, and Z type of person cast in the show just because. Have you seen the new Vikings show on Netflix? There's a Black woman Viking. Pause for a second and think about what I just wrote. Read it again to yourself. A Black woman Viking.

Some of you don't understand and you never will. I look at it for what it is. Forced diversity. Equity and not equality.

It’s not that people don’t understand. It’s that they don’t care.

It’s not that people don’t understand. It’s that they don’t care.
    Right. And there are those that do. And to make things easier for everyone, you shouldn't care if they're outraged over it, but maybe perhaps at least understand where they are coming from.

NBA Superstar

Right. And there are those that do. And to make things easier for everyone, you shouldn't care if they're outraged over it, but maybe perhaps at least understand where they are coming from.
    Coming from you that’s a hilarious sentence.

Coming from you that’s a hilarious sentence.
    Not sure what you mean, but okay.

NBA Superstar

Not sure what you mean, but okay.
    You’re asking for empathy and understanding about something that a lot of people don’t care about.

But I’m close to 100% certain that you don’t offer that same understanding to others over something you don’t care about, understand, or god forbid disagree with.

That’s why it’s funny.

You’re asking for empathy and understanding about something that a lot of people don’t care about.

But I’m close to 100% certain that you don’t offer that same understanding to others over something you don’t care about, understand, or god forbid disagree with.

That’s why it’s funny.
    What gets me is that while you don't care about what it is we are talking about, you sure as hell care a lot about why some people care about it in the first place. Hence, the beginning of our entire discussion here. And frankly, I'm not even sure how those two instances of you not caring but then caring about how others think about it can even co-exist.

NBA Superstar

What gets me is that while you don't care about what it is we are talking about, you sure as hell care a lot about why some people care about it in the first place. Hence, the beginning of our entire discussion here. And frankly, I'm not even sure how those two instances of you not caring but then caring about how others think about it can even co-exist.
    Yea I mean I suppose amusement is a form of caring so you got me there.

Oh shit there's a Black rastafarian dude with dreads in this show.

Woke equity baby!!