Default ever seen a ghost or experienced something similar?

my father, when he was younger, claims to have seen his deceased grandfather sitting at the foot of his bed, just staring at him. i asked him if he could have been dreaming and he answered no, that he distinctly remembers it. my father said he didn't panic and just stared back in wonder as the apparition slowly faded away. he wouldn't lie about something like this, nor anything else for that matter. i believe it.

i lost one of my cats a few years ago - she was more like a dog the way we were bonded - i was devastated over her loss, just crippled. i swear i heard her multiple times after her death... familiar sounds that she'd make on a daily basis. a 'thud' as her paws would hit the floor jumping down from a perch, or shaking her head off hearing her ears flap as she'd routinely do to passively get my attention as i sat in front of the computer. i swear on my life my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. i heard these sounds - i'm convinced it was her.

anyone here have any paranormal experiences to share, or know anyone who claims to have had?

Default Re: ever seen a ghost or experienced something similar?

i feel like those situations can easily be imagined. your mind is trying to imagine something you wish still existed. i feel you on the cat thing, it took me a while to get over losing my tubby cat.

My parents claimed they lived in a haunted house. It was the oldest house in the area. I put it down to their imaginations playing tricks on them, coincidences and it just being a different time in general when people were more gullible about these kind of things. Wouldn't surprise me if it was around the time The Exorcist was released.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    My parents claimed they lived in a haunted house. It was the oldest house in the area. I put it down to their imaginations playing tricks on them, coincidences and it just being a different time in general when people were more gullible about these kind of things. Wouldn't surprise me if it was around the time The Exorcist was released.
    And now you haunt them every day with your presence.

Give them a break for once. Move out.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

that was hilarious but still pretty mean to say patrick.

i can't lie i lol'd at that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Give them a break for once. Move out.