Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default How stupid is Jalen Rose??

Default Re: How stupid is Jalen Rose??

why? cuz he dumped the bitch. jalen is a certified cityboi, he just doing what's best for him. maybe he been smashing better pvssy on the side and molly became insufferable. these girls that appear all sweet in public tend to be the most insufferable bitches behind the curtains bc they feel like they should be treated like a princess no matter what. maybe jalen rose put his foot down and said fuq this i'm gonna fuq your best friend. you ever do that? you fuq a hoe and then you meet her roomate or friend and it turns out they're much hotter?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    why? cuz he dumped the bitch. jalen is a certified cityboi, he just doing what's best for him. maybe he been smashing better pvssy on the side and molly became insufferable. these girls that appear all sweet in public tend to be the most insufferable bitches behind the curtains bc they feel like they should be treated like a princess no matter what. maybe jalen rose put his foot down and said fuq this i'm gonna fuq your best friend. you ever do that? you fuq a hoe and then you meet her roomate or friend and it turns out they're much hotter?
    Nice stretch marks

Local High School Star Bimbo Coles's Avatar

They're just beards.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Nice stretch marks
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bimbo Coles View Post
    They're just beards.
    I think you're right.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Have you seen her on ESPN? She is annoying AF, Jalen probably got tired of her. Joy Taylor > Molly

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Have you seen her on ESPN? She is annoying AF, Jalen probably got tired of her. Joy Taylor > Molly
    Joy Taylor is fat.

How fine a woman is doesn't mean anything if you can't somewhat get along with her. And considering that both Rose and Quim have combative personalities it probably never was going to work. Plus maybe he just doesn't want to be tied down. You lose a lot of freedom being married and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    How fine a woman is doesn't mean anything if you can't somewhat get along with her. And considering that both Rose and Quim have combative personalities it probably never was going to work. Plus maybe he just doesn't want to be tied down. You lose a lot of freedom being married and such.

I know trick wants to be all up under you and sh1t. I should cherish it while it lasts though soon she probably wont even give me none

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Joy Taylor is definitely hotter but definitely more annoying. I mean, there's a reason why that woman is still single. Unless she's an in the closet lezbo which I highly doubt, the amount of men that thirst over her (myself included), you would think she would have settled down by now. But she's an activist pretending to be a journalist or talk show host. Her asinine belief system probably pushes a lot of men away.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Joy Taylor is definitely hotter but definitely more annoying. I mean, there's a reason why that woman is still single. Unless she's an in the closet lezbo which I highly doubt, the amount of men that thirst over her (myself included), you would think she would have settled down by now. But she's an activist pretending to be a journalist or talk show host. Her asinine belief system probably pushes a lot of men away.
    Pretty sure she is dating someone.

Nvm, she got engaged to Earl Watson but they broke it off.

Who knows how many personalities he had to deal with underneath those 7 layers of make up covering her face....OP stop being a simp and putting these boards on pedal stools. " o he should be happy that she is even with him"....youre better than that kid....
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 09-03-2022 at 12:59 AM.

OP and most ppl in this thread have never dated a hot girl IRL, so they hold them to high regard. She's still human...and as a result, can be a walking headache. Wonder why dudes leave hot chicks all the time? Because a lot of women let the vanity of their good looks get to their head and instead of building real self-esteem, they base their confidence on something that isn't solid. Imagine coming home from work and having this creature pick a fight/argue with you for no good reason. sometimes it's just NOT worth it. and no girl on earth is worth enduring all these baseless arguments. the worst is when they pick a fight and then blame you for starting it like wtf...it's one of those moments you wish you had instant replay bc chicks like that tend to have selective memory. they can go HOURS arguing and bringing up old shit until the moment you are right. it is when you hold the higher ground that they all of a sudden don't feel like talking...very convenient. again...ego getting in the way. people like OP are culpable of gassing up these chicks.

you want to know what's hot? a chick that is humble and has a nice personality. that's a chick you can enjoy your time with. that's incredibly attractive.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Gross