NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default He might have been a bust, but RG III is going to be really good analyst

Had youtube on auto play in the background while browsing another site, heard some dude talk and was very interested into what he was saying, very well spoken and knowledgeable, clicked the vid to see who it was and to my surprise it was RG III. Didn't know he was this insightful.

Default Re: He might have been a bust, but RG III is going to be really good analyst

Racist

Default Re: He might have been a bust, but RG III is going to be really good analyst

RGIII has always come off as a wonderful human being to me, I sincerely hope he has better luck in his analyst career than he had during his time in pro football.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

I wouldn't consider RG3 to be a bust. He made the Pro Bowl his rookie season, and the was named Offensive Rookie of the Year. Injuries got to him after that, but it's not like he wasn't talented or didn't have the drive to succeed.

cool guy

The beef he's currently having with LeSean McCoy on twitter is hilarious