Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: "Sitwell's Confession"

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    A civil war in the US could only be extremists because suburban America families are a mix of liberals and conservatives. It's American Dad with his liberal daughter out there and as much as he hates his daughter's politics he's not going to shoot her because Trump crashed in a helicopter.

Most of us have relatives with opposing views, is anyone here willing to kill those relatives? Besides Chewing I mean.

I'm sorry..... but isn't the person you voted for President (and the media) constantly reminding us of how much of a threat MAGA Republicans are to our way of life?

Are we not constantly reminded that Alt Right Republicans are a threat? That we are in a battle for the soul of our nation?

If anything... you are proving how extreme the Far Left has gotten... because you are right, there is no threat!

But it's clear as day... they are creating a threat. The threat is now your neighbor... he may be a mentally unstable MAGA supporter that believes in Q-Tard conspiracies with a closet full of firearms. And once his leader Trump is assassinated, watch out!!!!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Off the Court wants to pretend it's just a few extremists that feel this way. And yet I see on social media and on regular media how the other side labels us as terrorists and I have to sit here and think it's only a minority that thinks that?? GTFO here. The Liberal Party is controlled by the Radical Left. So when they say they want us jailed for having a difference of opinion, us on the Right need to take that as a threat. You have lunatics showing up to a Supreme Court Justice's house to kill him. But yeah.....it's the Far Right Extremists who are the problem. It's the Far Right extremists that burned down cities in 2020....

Off the Court is the first fool I would murk. I'll leave blade alone cause he's in a wheelchair.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Dooms is saying that there is no MAGA threat it's all fake news and then Chewing follows by declaring it's not just a few extremists that want to kill liberals

If Chewing is any indication, Biden is right.

My point remains though, it could only be extremists in this civil war. Regular folk ain't dying for neither Trump or Biden. Suburbanites are a huge mix. Even California has 35% Trump voters. Most everyone has both sides within their family. Including both of you probably. Are either of you killing the liberals in your family? Probably not. So why do you think the rest of the country will go to that length? And for what? Like the winner will get the White House? Like if you go out and kill a bunch of liberals there will be no more left and wokeness will disappear? Get real.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I don't think you get it cause you're in denial of what your Party wants. Like I said, the Radical Left speaks for the Left. You think the Left just wants to silence and eliminate the Far Right??

How many times can we link articles and embed videos where even Liberal moderates are talking about censorship and criminalization of the opposition? Why do you think the FBI is hounding Trump and his allies right now? This is unprecedented. Tell me the last time this has happened to the leading Presidential candidate of a political party in this country. Tell me. And they are hounding Trump based on lies and innuendo. The man is guilty of nothing. And this is how it starts. And I can embed hundreds of videos of lunatic Lefties attacking Conservatives at rallies and at campuses when a Conservative speaker is invited to speak. This isn't fringe when it comes to you guys. We are the civilized ones. We are the ones that stay at home and do nothing when there is an injustice against us. We don't riot. We don't loot. We don't murder. But as you keep encroaching and encroaching further and if by some crazy chance Trump is assassinated, we are crossing the Rubicon my friend. And that will be the end of the green hair and all the rainbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Off the Court wants to pretend it's just a few extremists that feel this way. And yet I see on social media and on regular media how the other side labels us as terrorists and I have to sit here and think it's only a minority that thinks that?? GTFO here. The Liberal Party is controlled by the Radical Left. So when they say they want us jailed for having a difference of opinion, us on the Right need to take that as a threat. You have lunatics showing up to a Supreme Court Justice's house to kill him. But yeah.....it's the Far Right Extremists who are the problem. It's the Far Right extremists that burned down cities in 2020....

Off the Court is the first fool I would murk. I'll leave blade alone cause he's in a wheelchair.
    First of all, I don't wish death upon the alt-right like you do on liberals. You are hate personified.

Second, who cares what social media and regular media has to say? Regular media makes more money by riling up its viewers, and social media is nonsense. Propaganda bots/people like Zenmaster are on social media trying to rile up folks. Some of them even get paid to do so. Don't go down that social media rabbit hole.

Third, nobody wants to jail the alt-right for having a different opinion. It's for shenanigans like January 6 and pushing for authoritarianism against democracy. You know there is a US Constitution?

Fourth, who says I'm in a wheelchair? It's nonsense.

You are losing it, chewbecca. You are seeing stuff that simply isn't true. You are divisive, and a threat to democracy. I point you to something called the US Constitution that we must all heed to. Redeem yourself, Patrick, and quit spewing so much hatred.

Of course young urbanites are more prone to riot. Conservatives would have to travel into the city which isn't their stomping ground.

If Trump were assassinated no doubt it would cause chaos. There are many extremists who would do extreme things.

An actual civil war where two separate militaries form is different. The first Civil War set out to abolish slavery, change laws. Ridding the world of liberals can not be accomplished through Civil War. That would require a holocaust. Slaughtering women and children. Even that wouldn't do the trick as the rest of the globe has plenty of liberals. And even if you purged the entire world of liberals the new urbanites would quickly evolve to lean left because that's the nature of society.

Of course young urbanites are more prone to riot. Conservatives would have to travel into the city which isn't their stomping ground.

If Trump were assassinated no doubt it would cause chaos. There are many extremists who would do extreme things.

An actual civil war where two separate militaries form is different. The first Civil War set out to abolish slavery, change laws. Ridding the world of liberals can not be accomplished through Civil War. That would require a holocaust. Slaughtering women and children. Even that wouldn't do the trick as the rest of the globe has plenty of liberals. And even if you purged the entire world of liberals the new urbanites would quickly evolve to lean left because that's the nature of society.

Uhmmmm.....

I can tell you exactly what a modern day civil war would look like.... It would simply be a war on Domestic Terrorists.

It would be the Federal Government vs The People....

Except 95% of the country wouldn't dare go against the Federal Government... But 5% of the country would go on some kind of Domestic Terrorist Watch List. (mainly Alt Right types that said something they shouldn't have online).

After Trump is taken out... A few Democratic politicians and Federal Buildings would be attacked by American Citizens (real or staged)... enough chaos to start a war on "We The People" as opposed to what once was suppose to be a war on jihadists (the original war on terror).

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Uhmmmm.....

I can tell you exactly what a modern day civil war would look like.... It would simply be a war on Domestic Terrorists.

Except 95% of the country wouldn't dare go against the Federal Government... But 5% of the country would go on some kind of Domestic Terrorist Watch List. (mainly Alt Right types that said something they shouldn't have online).

After Trump is taken out... A few Democratic politicians and Federal Buildings would be attacked by American Citizens (real or staged)... enough chaos to start a war on "We The People" as opposed to what once was suppose to be a war on jihadists (the original war on terror).
    That isn't a civil war. Look up the word "civil".

That's the military arresting a bunch of extremists who retaliated for Trump.

That isn't a civil war. Look up the word "civil".

That's the military arresting a bunch of extremists who retaliated for Trump.
    civil war, a violent conflict between a state and one or more organized non-state actors in the state’s territory. Civil wars are thus distinguished from interstate conflicts (in which states fight other states), violent conflicts or riots not involving states (sometimes labeled intercommunal conflicts), and state repression against individuals who cannot be considered an organized or cohesive group, including genocides, and similar violence by non-state actors, such as terrorism or violent crime.

The definition of civil war clearly encompasses many different forms of conflict. Some analysts distinguish between civil wars in which insurgents seek territorial secession or autonomy and conflicts in which insurgents aim for control of the central government. Conflicts over government control may involve insurgents originating from within the centre or state apparatus, as in military coups, or challengers from outside the political establishment. Other analysts distinguish between ethnic civil wars, in which the insurgents and individuals in control of the central government have separate ethnic identities, and revolutionary conflicts, in which insurgents aim for major social transformation. Colonial conflicts are sometimes singled out as a type distinct from civil wars on a state’s core territory. Notwithstanding those distinctions, a given civil war will often combine several elements. For example, insurgencies may be both ethnic and ideologically based, and the insurgents’ aims can shift over time from secession for a limited territory to controlling the entire state.

What ever the f*ck you want to call it OTC.... It won't look like 1865... and it won't be a Conservative Suburban Father going against his purple-haired liberal daughter like you described earlier.

You want to call it a Insurgency? A Revolution? A war on Terror? An Internal Conflict amongst the States? Does it matter?

And what do you think the Federal Government would do to stop the problem?

Let a good crisis like that go to waste and do nothing?

This is from the Washington Post:

August 26, 2022

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...ent-extremism/

Is the United States headed for civil war?

It’s easy and logical to conclude that the United States today stands as close to the edge of civil war as it has since 1861. A broad variety of voices — including Republican and Democratic politicians, academics who study civil strife, and extremists on both ends of the spectrum — now accept the idea that civil war is either imminent or necessary. They point to evidence that can seem persuasive: a blizzard of threats against FBI agents, judges, elected officials, school board members and elections supervisors; training camps where heavily armed radicals practice to confront their own government; and polls showing that many Americans expect violent conflict.

But it’s also easy and logical to conclude that the florid rhetoric from right-wing extremists, the worried warnings in mainstream media, and the hail of threats and individual attacks after this month’s surprise FBI search of Donald Trump’s South Florida mansion add up to something well short of the frightening prospect of civil war.

People who track such threats say this summer’s violent outbursts against federal officials and government institutions amount to one more concerning surge of rage in a pattern that has persisted throughout the pandemic, spiking after the murder of George Floyd two summers ago. But the Anti-Defamation League and other watchdog groups are not seeing the kind of specific planning by private militias and online assemblages of radicals that was evident before last year’s Jan. 6 insurrection and the white-supremacist march in Charlottesville in 2017.

“We are living in a country where disinformation, conspiracy thinking and lies have resulted in deadly attacks,” said Oren Segal, vice president of the ADL’s Center on Extremism. “It’s not exactly kumbaya in this society. But we have been going through this for a long time now, and I don’t see people coming together in the more coherent organizing we saw prior to Jan. 6.”

Contrast that perspective with that of Stephen Marche, author of “The Next Civil War: Dispatches From the American Future,” who posits that as extremists’ threats have become more lurid and specific, their rhetoric has leached into the mainstream — leading, for example, the Texas state government to spell out instances in which it would defy federal authority and the Texas Republican Party to declare President Biden the “acting president” and seek a voter referendum on seceding from the United States.

When he sees small groups of armed men training for combat against government agents, Marche, a Canadian novelist, wants to ring warning bells. “The alarm is getting much more serious, and it’s accelerating very quickly,” he said. “The kind of chaos I’m describing is like internet rage: You could take it as playacting or it could be deadly serious. It could be weekend fun or actual military preparation.” He, along with some other analysts on the left, right and in between, thinks the current noise is a strong indicator that a hot civil war — one likely to feature bombings, assassinations and other assaults on federal institutions and officials — may be imminent.

This split over how seriously to take the threat of civil war is not just another example of America’s deep divisions: It has the great benefit of existing on a foundation of shared facts. Both sets of analysts — those who say we’re heading toward civil strife and those who say the threat matrix is largely limited to lone rangers and small, disorganized groups whose dangerous but scattered acts don’t constitute a civil war — agree there is little chance of an organized, violent attack on the government, or of local or state authorities taking up arms against their federal counterparts. But there remains a sharp divide over whether a mounting series of individual and small-group attacks could add up to a warlike conflict that destabilizes the country.

Pay close attention to those last 3 words:

"destabilizes the country"

Last edited by Doomsday Dallas; 09-18-2022 at 10:52 PM.

You're basicaly describing it same as I was. Not really a civil war where left and right leaning Americans try to eliminate each other. It's like a much larger version of Jan 6.

You're basicaly describing it same as I was. Not really a civil war where left and right leaning Americans try to eliminate each other. It's like a much larger version of Jan 6.

Obviously it won't be millions of Proud Boy MAGA conservative militia types vs. millions of Antifa & BLM liberal protesters in the streets..... Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Uhmmmm.....

"The People" lmaooo

So brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    First of all, I don't wish death upon the alt-right like you do on liberals. You are hate personified.

Second, who cares what social media and regular media has to say? Regular media makes more money by riling up its viewers, and social media is nonsense. Propaganda bots/people like Zenmaster are on social media trying to rile up folks. Some of them even get paid to do so. Don't go down that social media rabbit hole.

Third, nobody wants to jail the alt-right for having a different opinion. It's for shenanigans like January 6 and pushing for authoritarianism against democracy. You know there is a US Constitution?

Fourth, who says I'm in a wheelchair? It's nonsense.

You are losing it, chewbecca. You are seeing stuff that simply isn't true. You are divisive, and a threat to democracy. I point you to something called the US Constitution that we must all heed to. Redeem yourself, Patrick, and quit spewing so much hatred.
    Opinions put forth in media and on social media generate consensus. It's not absolute, but it's a big thing. Smart people know this too, like John Podesta in 2008 when creating Progressive Media:

Progressive Media will serve as a "one stop communications shop" for
    the progressive movement.
    Progressive Media will coordinate and broadcast the work of America's leading progressive thinkers,
    organizers, partisans and institutions.
    The goal of this effort is to make sure progressive voices are heard from Alaska to Arkansas in
    broadcast and cable TV, radio, print and on the Internet by providing
    new research, surrogates and experts on key issues: the economy,
    health care, war and foreign policy, energy, and accountability in
    government.
    From economic reports, to analysis on the latest Right
    wing myths or polling data, Progressive Media will fact-check,
    amplify, house and coordinate the best work of progressives around the
    country and make this available to the media and the public.

Through Progressive Media, during the 2008 election campaign we will
    focus on showing the public where John McCain stands on key issues
    facing America and the world. After the election, we will operate as a
    part of the permanent progressive infrastructure.
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/7570

A couple of ISH examples: You telling us that we should read The Atlantic and jasper telling us to watch more PBS front line. You tell us these things because you agree with the opinions there for the most part and wants the rest of us to agree with those same opinions and(logically to you because to you they're the right opinions) think that we could if we'd just take in the same information you do.

As for you once again trying to call me a bot and what not, I can 100% guarantee you that I post less on social media than you do.