7-time NBA All-Star

Default Kyrie was all-star MVP in 2014 and Love was all-nba, while Klay/Dray were nothing

That's why the Cavs were the preseason favorite heading into the 2015 season, while the Warriors weren't considered contenders.

This matters because Durant gets criticized for locking down the league with collusion, but Lebron's "decision" locked down the league with 3 chips in 6 years and preseason favorite status for 6 straight years (11-16').. Durant's only mistake is waiting 6 years to respond in kind.

So the media has a clear bias where both guys locked down the league with collusion, but only Durant gets knocked.. So carry on supporting a fake goat that was a couple bounces away from being a 2/10 bum
    Last edited by 3ba11; 09-17-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Default Re: Kyrie was all-star MVP in 2014 and Love was all-nba, while Klay/Dray were nothing

I was watching American History X the other day, I hadn't seen it in a while, great movie. There's a pivotal scene where the lead character, a skinhead played by Ed Norton, gets asked a very simple question regarding his life choices.

Skip to 0:45

"Has anything you've done, made your life better?". Sounds like a fairly simple question, but it's actually a very powerful and insightful one. This is the moment where everything changes for him, he realizes that all his hatred and bigotry hasn't made his life any better. When I saw the 3000th thread on this topic by OP, I thought of this scene, and thought it was applicable here too.

If OP were ever reflective or humble enough to ask himself this question, I have no doubt he'd come to the same conclusion. There's NO way this actually makes his life any better In reality it does the exaxt opposite.