Default What is the best truck to get

Strictly for flashy purposes. Money is not an issue but it doesnt have to be the most expensive. I just wanted a truck and wonder which one is somewhat luxurious

Default Re: What is the best truck to get

Most modern trucks are pretty luxurious, especially if you get one with a high end trim package.

I guess if money is no object at all I would get the truck version of the new Hummer... but from what I gather those things are selling for 250-300k right now, so maybe a more realistic cool truck would be a Ford Raptor (~65-85k depending on options) or a Toyota Tacoma with the top end TRD package (~45k)

Ram rebel

Are you ****ing kidding me rn? I spent the last 2 years showing off my raptor and you act like this?

The raptor looks nice asf. I like that hummer too itlooks bad ass. The hummer is around 175k i think which isnt bad. Will show yall pictures on what truck i decide to get around mid october. This would be my first truck besides a little s10 i had when i was broke. Will look around to get more info because i dont know much about trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    The raptor looks nice asf. I like that hummer too itlooks bad ass. The hummer is around 175k i think which isnt bad. Will show yall pictures on what truck i decide to get around mid october. This would be my first truck besides a little s10 i had when i was broke. Will look around to get more info because i dont know much about trucks
    MSRP on the hummer is *only* like 130k or 150k for a full loaded model... when I said the truck costs 250k, I was talking about the price to acquire a new one if you didnt place a reservation years ago. Currently there are lots of people who are willing to pay double (~250k or more) just to skip the line and get their truck now instead of a year or two from now.
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-18-2022 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    MSRP on the hummer is *only* like 130k or 150k for a full loaded model... when I said the truck costs 250k, I was talking about the price to acquire a new one if you didnt place a reservation years ago. Currently there are lots of people who are willing to pay double (~250k or more) just to skip the line and get their truck now instead of a year or two from now.
    Oh ok my bad i thought they were already out. I might just wait on that though, you know any other trucks like the hummer?

Thats a nice ass truck though from the looks of it

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Oh ok my bad i thought they were already out. I might just wait on that though, you know any other trucks like the hummer?

Thats a nice ass truck though from the looks of it
    I think they have just started getting delivered within the past few months, which is why the market price on these things is so damn high - GM has probably only shipped a couple hundred of these so far, so if you didnt pre order one of these, the only realistic way to get one is to buy off a pre-orderer or a dealership who ordered early, and people are finding that its not particularly hard to resell their pre-orders for an additional 100k beyond the ~100k sticker price.

but yeah its a hella nice ass truck... theres a reason people are paying 100k over sticker price for these things.

if ur gonna get a raptor, get a raptor r. it's like a regular raptor but with a supercharged v8, so it sounds badass.

i personally can't see myself paying over 6 figures for a vehicle, much less a ford truck, so i'm out. ford is gonna sell those like hotcakes tho. something about being raised in section 8 housing and seeing how quickly money can go...conscious won't allow it. would rather invest that type of money.

Hey op, who's going to drive the truck in case you get one in the near future? Cell? Piccolo? Mr. Satan? Majin buu or somebody else? I reckon one of those guys above will be your chauffeur.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Hey op, who's going to drive the truck in case you get one in the near future? Cell? Piccolo? Mr. Satan? Majin buu or somebody else? I reckon one of those guys above will be your chauffeur.
    Hercule,hes the only one that knows how to drive out of them