Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Official ish employed thread (sorry no RR3)

Dam yall rich I'm in the social services/human services non profit field. Best I change to IT

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I love how these threads are about shitting on other's careers. Nobody believes anything on here.
    Probably because the vast majority of people who actually have good jobs have no desire to toot their own horn about it on an anonymous message board, and the people who do make big claims about their real life success around here almost always wind up being proven to be liars.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Dropping out of University this year

Looking to get into a career in either sales or recruitment, a lot of my friends are making more money than I would have if I stayed in uni and got a degree and went into Psychology

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Dropping out of University this year

Looking to get into a career in either sales or recruitment, a lot of my friends are making more money than I would have if I stayed in uni and got a degree and went into Psychology
    Don't drop out. That is so incredibly stupid. Especially since you called it 'University' I assume you're not in the US? If so, education is more affordable to you. Do you really want to be 45 and still trying to hustle in a sales job?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I work at a library. Nice selfie I see you’ve lost lots of weight. Down to 300 now?
    Well at least you have a job that’s all I can say. I’m not surprised with post count of 47k.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Don't drop out. That is so incredibly stupid. Especially since you called it 'University' I assume you're not in the US? If so, education is more affordable to you. Do you really want to be 45 and still trying to hustle in a sales job?
    Yh but even if I finish my degree, I will only be making around 35k-50k a year in Psychology vs 50-100k in sales/recruitment

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    lol it's crazy people still talk like this as if there's not thousands of ways to make a decent living without slaving away for a degree and trading your time for 50k a year and debt.

college is a horrible route for savvy people that dont wanna be a doctor or lawyer. Hell, you can even self teach engineering these days and get a great job without a piece of paper if you have some decent connections.

45 and hustling at a sales job is the same as being 45 and hustling your time away at a shitty desk job that gets you zero fulfillment whatsoever, except you can make more with the sales hustle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold soul View Post
    Well at least you have a job that’s all I can say. I’m not surprised with post count of 47k.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Probably because the vast majority of people who actually have good jobs have no desire to toot their own horn about it on an anonymous message board, and the people who do make big claims about their real life success around here almost always wind up being proven to be liars.
    I do have pride in what I do and I don't mind sharing in an environment I can network. ISH 15 years ago I loved sharing what I did. I even got some good insight as to help my career grow. This messageboard is the complete opposite as posters here will use it as a means to attack those posters. If I even said the name of my company I wouldn't doubt someone would look me up and cause damage to my career. I gave so many indicators in the past my career. Some actually figured me out and I'm glad they kept me anonymous. Now I wouldn't dare

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    I do have pride in what I do and I don't mind sharing in an environment I can network. ISH 15 years ago I loved sharing what I did. I even got some good insight as to help my career grow. This messageboard is the complete opposite as posters here will use it as a means to attack those posters. If I even said the name of my company I wouldn't doubt someone would look me up and cause damage to my career. I gave so many indicators in the past my career. Some actually figured me out and I'm glad they kept me anonymous. Now I wouldn't dare
    You once pm’ed me suggesting some supplements from a particular brand, haha. Those were different Times though. No one was concerned about being doxxed back then, hence why some of us posted our pictures. Same reason why 99% of the good posters left this dump.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    You once pm’ed me suggesting some supplements from a particular brand, haha. Those were different Times though. No one was concerned about being doxxed back then, hence why some of us posted our pictures. Same reason why 99% of the good posters left this dump.
    Youve finally learned not to post your pic on here not with these playa hatin muphuckas ive learned too and im a good looking guy. Theyll find anything wrong with you to tear you down lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Youve finally learned not to post your pic on here not with these playa hatin muphuckas ive learned too and im a good looking guy. Theyll find anything wrong with you to tear you down lol
    Highwhey is an actual good looking fellow. I would say he's better looking than RRR3. But Lebron23 is a little better looking. Followed by Manny98.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Highwhey is an actual good looking fellow. I would say he's better looking than RRR3. But Lebron23 is a little better looking. Followed by Manny98.
    Why my brother manny got to be last? Id say hes the best out the group for black reasons

That's what I said, I said that Lebron23 is a little better looking than Highwhey, who is better looking than RRR3. And Manny98 is better looking than Lebron23.

FultzNationRISE is right under Manny98.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Absolutely this

Like how 8ball loves posting his little condo

Its just weird and insecure