Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Pippen downplays Jordan's 'Flu Game,' says his back injury in 1998 Finals was w

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny32 View Post
    lol is pippen laughing at the drama queen?
    If you keep yapping and dissing the GOAT, I'm gonna hunt you down and put you out like a mangy mutt

Default Re: Pippen downplays Jordan's 'Flu Game,' says his back injury in 1998 Finals was w

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Don't act like a moron just for an argument. You don't get high temperatures, fatigue and vomiting from a cold.
    Google "cold symptoms" and see what comes up. Lol.

There's varying degrees of both the flu and back issues, so unless you're that plugged in, which none of us here are, you're not really in a position to say what was harder to play with, which means you should probably just go off the performance itself. So are we just completely taking performance out of the equation? Playing hurt/sick is not as impressive if it was a forgettable actual performance, hurt/sick or not. By your logic, Anthony Davis trying to suit up game 6 vs the Suns last year and leaving within 1 minute is more impressive too.
    There's no situation where id take the flu (which Jordan didn't even have) over a back injury. You're an idiot. I would call you a Jordan homer but you jumped on Lebron James bandwagon when he went to Miami like a punk. (Not James, YOU)

Based on what I saw, it looked like both had extreme cases. Unless they're faking. Jordan had the better game, sure. But all he was was sick. And he got sick from drinking and smoking and partying all night. Lol. The story don't even make sense. 4 or 5 guys deliver a Pizza to Michael Jordan in the middle of the night. What did they put in it to make him that sick? Lol. Did they know he was gonna order that pizza? Why would security allow that many people up? Lol.

What are you trying to argue here? That every single person in the world reacts to food poisoning/flu the same way i.e. how you're 6 year old reacted? Seriously? That's what you think?
    Im not all that impressed by Jordan playing with food poisoning. And he played it up too. He's falling all over the chair, moping around like a frigging zombie, having to have Pippen carry him off the court in his arms. Why stop there? Maybe he should've called his mommy too. SMDH

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls View Post
    Google "cold symptoms" and see what comes up. Lol.
    Don’t really care. I think we can agree that you don’t get those symptoms from your “average cold”. We don’t need google for that. I think we’ve both been alive long enough to understand the difference.

There's no situation where id take the flu (which Jordan didn't even have) over a back injury. You're an idiot. I would call you a Jordan homer but you jumped on Lebron James bandwagon when he went to Miami like a punk. (Not James, YOU)
    The f*ck are you talking about moron? Any support I ever had for Lebron stopped the moment he made that move. Not sure where the **** you got that from.

You act like Pippen’s the first player to ever play with a bad back. He’s not. Guys like Larry Bird and Tracy McGrady literally played the last half of their careers with bad backs. Again, there’s varying degrees.

And even if Pippen did have it harder, by normal standards he had a bad game. By normal standards, Jordan had an ATG game still. There’s really no argument on what was more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Don’t really care. I think we can agree that you don’t get those symptoms from your “average cold”. We don’t need google for that. I think we’ve both been alive long enough to understand the difference.

The f*ck are you talking about moron? [B]Any support I ever had for Lebron stopped the moment he made that move. Not sure where the **** you got that from.
    Lol. Thats a lie. You came on here as a Bulls fan and then jumped ship. You was even cheering for Miami over Chicago in 2011. I don't even know why I'm disagreeing with you. You'll more than likely be on my side sooner or later seeing as how you're so wishy-washy. Lol

And even if Pippen did have it harder, by normal standards he had a bad game. By normal standards, Jordan had an ATG game still. There’s really no argument on what was more impressive.
    You should've stopped right there.

3-time NBA All-Star

Lol. Thats a lie. You came on here as a Bulls fan and then jumped ship. You was even cheering for Miami over Chicago in 2011. I don't even know why I'm disagreeing with you. You'll more than likely be on my side sooner or later seeing as how you're so wishy-washy. Lol

You should've stopped right there.
    I think you’re thinking of “Indian Guy”, or you’re delusional.

Decent college freshman 2much_knowledge's Avatar

So Mj basically carried chicago in 98 and won the chip with an injured sidekick.... bravo sir

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    If you keep yapping and dissing the GOAT, I'm gonna hunt you down and put you out like a mangy mutt
    His daily life is misery...as dumb as they come

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny32 View Post
    lol is pippen laughing at the drama queen?
    Either laughing at his poor acting performance, or he's thinking about the Bulls' records jordon had in the 3 seasons prior to his arrival on the Bulls.

Pippen looks worse every time he talks shit about MJ. Even moreso since MJ doesn't even bother responding to it.

This argument of flu vs bad back is would have made more sense if Pip had a great game, but he didnt.

Pip looks like hes going into depression.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Pippen looks worse every time he talks shit about MJ. Even moreso since MJ doesn't even bother responding to it.
    This

Over 2 decades on and Pippen and bron stans are melting like little b1tches

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    This

Over 2 decades on and Pippen and bron stans are melting like little b1tches
    It's what they do best

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Actually, Pippen is responding to Jordan. Jordan made a 10 hour long mini series (the term mini being used loosely) about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by 2much_knowledge View Post
    So Mj basically carried chicago in 98 and won the chip with an injured sidekick.... bravo sir
    Lol. MJ had 2 other Hall of Famers out there with him. And two Hall of Fame coaches on the sideline. As well as the best rebounder and 3pt shooter. He had plenty of help. And Pippen was having a great series before his back gave out on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    This argument of flu vs bad back is would have made more sense if Pip had a great game, but he didnt.

Pip looks like hes going into depression.
    Lol. He was playing with a bad back you fool. And even then, he managed to put up 8pts, 3rbds, 4assts, 2stls, and 1blk, while shooting 57% from the field in 25 minutes.