NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default What does a white liberal do when blacks are marching against illegal immigration?

Do the typical narratives still work? Racist. Xenophobe. Rednecks. Ultra MAGA. Trumpies. Conservatards.

What do you do? You want say something but they're black!

National High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: What does a white liberal do when blacks are marching against illegal immigration

Blacks can be all those things you listed except rednecks. But question for you. Why do you even care what liberals think about those black marchers? Who cares?

National High School Star Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: What does a white liberal do when blacks are marching against illegal immigration

Putin could nuke the Ukraine and half the tribal robots in the US will be arguing who's fault it is between Biden and Trump.

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This is the point where white Liberals take that big gulp and swallow their tongues as they shake and shit themselves with fear cause they know the moment they talk that racist mumbo jumbo crap in front of Blacks, they will get the shit kicked out of them.

MAGA already scares pasty White Libs. But what really keeps these White Liberal devils up at night is Black MAGA.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Blacks can be all those things you listed except rednecks. But question for you. Why do you even care what liberals think about those black marchers? Who cares?
    Just thought I'd point out the ongoing hypocrisy libs have regarding this issue.

Travel and immigration ban with Obama. Ok. Trump? Meltdown

Immigration cages under Obama. Ok. Trump? Meltdown

Securing the border under Obama. Ok. Trump? Meltdown

Fighting carbon footprints in America. Yes! 25x increase among illegals coming here. Silence

Biden and El Paso mayor bussing illegals to NE. Ok. DeSantis and Abbott doing it? Meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I see we have someone who has never listened to Thomas Sowell. Too much NPR propaganda instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Just thought I'd point out the ongoing hypocrisy libs have regarding this issue.

Travel and immigration ban with Obama. Ok. Trump? Meltdown

Immigration cages under Obama. Ok. Trump? Meltdown

Securing the border under Obama. Ok. Trump? Meltdown

Fighting carbon footprints in America. Yes! 25x increase among illegals coming here. Silence

Biden and El Paso mayor bussing illegals to NE. Ok. DeSantis and Abbott doing it? Meltdown
    Both and Obama and Trump are awful. Biden too.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Both and Obama and Trump are awful. Biden too.
    They are all good to someone, even if I don't agree with many of their opinions. Something tells me your ideal candidate is closer to The Joker in Gotham than anything we have in Washington right now

They are all good to someone, even if I don't agree with many of their opinions. Something tells me your ideal candidate is closer to The Joker in Gotham than anything we have in Washington right now
    I don’t agree with any politician politically as I don’t believe they should exist. However when I vote I will pick the someone who will help people the most and hurt them the least.

the same thing white liberals do when they say things like 'black lives matter' but are quick to tense up, pull their children close and cross the street when they see a minority in their neighborhood.

Just thought I'd point out the ongoing hypocrisy
    I'm just going to point out that you turds are absolutely brainwashed and have no lives. The amount of threads that could be made about the "right" dickheads yet the guys you try to rile up on here and just living their life instead of crying about every little thing they can find and trying to start arguments. Biggest ****in' hypocrites on Earth are people like yourself. Say meltdown or some pathetic childish shit, but you know I'm right.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I'm just going to point out that you turds are absolutely brainwashed and have no lives. The amount of threads that could be made about the "right" dickheads yet the guys you try to rile up on here and just living their life instead of crying about every little thing they can find and trying to start arguments. Biggest ****in' hypocrites on Earth are people like yourself. Say meltdown or some pathetic childish shit, but you know I'm right.
    You can always leave this board and post elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Perhaps.

Very good NBA starter Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    If Poopsie did this his life would be over.