Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 164
  1. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Had Leonard and Ginobili not miss crucial FTs, and then the Spurs not secure that rebound from LeBron's brick and Ray Ray not hit one of the most clutch threes ever, LeBron should've rightly lost those Finals. Good on Bran for finally pulling his head out of his ass but those 2013 Finals should've gone to the Spurs had they executed down the stretch. Ray Ray knows what's up, that's why he consistently calls MJ the GOAT, he played against past his prime MJ, played against and with peak LeBron, so his opinion has much more weight than anyone here, especially biased Bronies like Lakers_1987, who loves following me around.
    Wah, wah...
    Had the Sonics GM not been an idiot who agreed to that Olden Polynice trade, jordon would've still been stuck in the Orlando McGrady land with 30 ppg seasons and first round exits, like he was before this happened:


  2. #137
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,050

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Wah, wah...
    Had the Sonics GM not been an idiot who agreed to that Olden Polynice trade, jordon would've still been stuck in the Orlando McGrady land with 30 ppg seasons and first round exits, like he was before this happened:

    The only whiney crybaby here is you, homie. MJ got you on skates, constantly making anti MJ threads...when can we expect your next one BTW, you're due

    And yup, that's why Pippen won how many MVPs and FMVPs again?
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-05-2022 at 08:41 AM.

  3. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    The only whiney crybaby here is you, homie. MJ got you on skates, constantly making anti MJ threads...when can we expect your next one BTW, you're due

    And yup, that's why Pippen won how many MVPs and FMVPs again?
    Your "TheMan" alt alone has nearly 4 times as many LeBron rent-free posts than my entire post total. Now if we combine all of your alts...

    The Great Scott Pippen has more second round appearances and .500 seasons without jordon than jordon has second round appearances, .500 seasons, MVPs and FMVPs without The Great Scott Pippen COMBINED (zero of each).

  4. #139
    truth serum sdot_thadon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4,529

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    If stats can prove the goat, it's Wilt by a country mile.

  5. #140
    3-time NBA All-Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    10,569

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    If stats can prove the goat, it's Wilt by a country mile.

    Jordan averaged more ppg than Wilt in the regular season and playoffs

    Heck, Wilt only averaged 22 in the playoffs, so no.. Stats don't prove Wilt is the goat and infact prove MJ is the goat

    Jordan is #1 in PPG, PER, BPM, WS/48..... For the regular season and playoffs..

    And he has 5 of the top 7 seasons for VORP, which is an accumulation stat based on minutes played, so using the top seasons is the appropriate way to measure who was best at this stat, not career totals

  6. #141
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,050

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Jordan averaged more ppg than Wilt in the regular season and playoffs

    Heck, Wilt only averaged 22 in the playoffs, so no.. Stats don't prove Wilt is the goat and infact prove MJ is the goat

    Jordan is #1 in PPG, PER, BPM, WS/48..... For the regular season and playoffs..

    And he has 5 of the top 7 seasons for VORP, which is an accumulation stat based on minutes played, so using the top seasons is the appropriate way to measure who was best at this stat, not career totals
    Rat poison for Goatits

  7. #142
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,050

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Your "TheMan" alt alone has nearly 4 times as many LeBron rent-free posts than my entire post total. Now if we combine all of your alts...

    The Great Scott Pippen has more second round appearances and .500 seasons without jordon than jordon has second round appearances, .500 seasons, MVPs and FMVPs without The Great Scott Pippen COMBINED (zero of each).
    I don't have alts, Simon

  8. #143
    Very good NBA starter Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    8,553

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I don't have alts, Simon
    GoatTits is too dumb to comprehend that multiple people don't worship Bronie.

  9. #144
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,050

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    GoatTits is too dumb to comprehend that multiple people don't worship Bronie.

  10. #145
    Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,401

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Who cares about stats...MJ is the best by eye test and longevity is not a skill.

  11. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    I don't have alts, Simon
    Proceeds to immediately reply with this "Full Court" alt after this post, and then reply to that post with his "TheMan" alt again.

  12. #147
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,050

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Proceeds to immediately reply with this "Full Court" alt after this post, and then reply to that post with his "TheMan" alt again.
    Ok Simon

    You can run my IP address, Simon. Go ahead and ask, your on Jeff's payroll to generate traffic, right? Ask him.

  13. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Just sneaking in a post before you post with your "Full Court" alt to agree with yourself.

  14. #149
    Very good NBA starter Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    8,553

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    The funny thing is that GoatTits is the one who got outed for using alts in the same thread. Here's a reminder:

    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...leading-scorer


  15. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    5,055

    Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

    Heh, how about that.. The "Full Court" alt is right on time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •