Kawhi = 2 Titles, 2 finals MVP's = 4 Points Total

Banned

Default Re: Stats that prove MJ is the GOAT

Stats, eh?

In the end:
    LeBron's career averages: 27.1 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 7.4 apg
    >
    jordon's career averages: 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg & 5.3 apg

LeBron's career averages are better even without context. If we include context (the fact that LeBron sustained these averages in 300 more career games played, and the fact that LeBron's averages are dragged down by him entering the league at age 18), then jordon gets destroyed even more.
    Now if we're talking about career averages and career totals...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Stats, eh?

In the end:
    LeBron's career averages: 27.1 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 7.4 apg
    >
    jordon's career averages: 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg & 5.3 apg

LeBron's career averages are better even without context. If we include context (the fact that LeBron sustained these averages in 300 more career games played, and the fact that LeBron's averages are dragged down by him entering the league at age 18), then jordon gets destroyed even more.
    Now if we're talking about career averages and career totals...
    Wow, surely he must have more championships, MVPs, scoring titles, DPOYs, FMVPs ...oh wait

Empty stays, bro, due to longevity, it's nice and all but MJ did more in less time. Simply put, LeBron has played waaay more playoffs games than anyone of those players in that chart.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-28-2022 at 01:39 AM.

TheGoatshit and TheStan in yet another poo flinging competition over who’s hero is better at throwing an orange ball through a hoop.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Wow, surely he must have more championships, MVPs, scoring titles, DPOYs, FMVPs ...oh wait

Empty stays, bro, due to longevity, it's nice and all but MJ did more in less time. Simply put, LeBron has played waaay more playoffs games than anyone of those players in that chart.
    Wow, surely jordon must have at least ONE championship without being ball-and-chained to a single other player. Or at least one playoff series win. Hell, SURELY a .500 season. At least one.... right? Oh wait.

Empty championships, bro (unlike LeBron's). jordon has faced waaaay worse competition relative to his own team's strength than anyone of those players in that chart.

Keep moving them goal posts. You created a thread about stats, but it's not really about stats. Just like you would if you created a thread about winning and someone mentioned Bill Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoatest View Post
    wow, surely jordon must have at least one championship without being ball-and-chained to a single other player. Or at least one playoff series win. Hell, surely a .500 season. At least one.... Right? Oh wait.

Empty championships, bro (unlike lebron's). Jordon has faced waaaay worse competition relative to his own team's strength than anyone of those players in that chart.

Keep moving them goal posts. You created a thread about stats, but it's not really about stats. Just like you would if you created a thread about winning and someone mentioned bill russell.
    Boom!

You skimmed because his records got you shook, don't lie

And just recently you were arguing Wilt's scoring was inflated because of pace and overrated due to not translating in wins. 2 threepeats, can Bran even do one FFS? Lol

Wow, surely jordon must have at least ONE championship without being ball-and-chained to a single other player. Or at least one playoff series win. Hell, SURELY a .500 season. At least one.... right? Oh wait.

Empty championships, bro (unlike LeBron's). jordon has faced waaaay worse competition relative to his own team's strength than anyone of those players in that chart.

Keep moving them goal posts. You created a thread about stats, but it's not really about stats. Just like you would if you created a thread about winning and someone mentioned Bill Russell.
    What a stupid post, you're basically the only dumbass who makes these desperate arguments. Ball and chained to a player? That player must be a GOAT level, huh? Oh wait, you can't hardly find a poll where Pippen is top 30 . BTW, Magic never won a ring without KAJ, yet no one ever uses that against him because it's a retarded argument, you're grasping at straws, pal.

Facts, MJ played with less All Stars and won more chips. LeBron has continuesly tried to stack the deck but has still less to show for it. You don't want to compare teammates, friend, I assure
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-28-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Banned

The fact is that in 2016 LeBron won a championship/FMVP against a 73-9 team with a supporting cast that has a 4-23 record in the 27 games he missed. There wasn't a single all-star/all-NBA/all-defensive player on that squad, unlike jordon had on every Bulls championship team in the 90s.

Another fact is that in 2013 LeBron won a championship/FMVP with a #2 option who averaged 15.9 ppg in the playoffs, which is lower than any #2 playoff scorer on any Bulls playoff run in the 90s.

A third fact is that in 2020 LeBron won a championship/FMVP with a #3 option who was nowhere near an all-star spot, and was infinitely worse than the third best player on any of the Bulls championship teams.

These are the facts.
    Facts are not friends of jordon extremist alts.
    jordon extremist alts always lose when it comes to facts.
    Always.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

The fact is that in 2016 LeBron won a championship/FMVP against a 73-9 team with a supporting cast that has a 4-23 record in the 27 games he missed. There wasn't a single all-star/all-NBA/all-defensive player on that squad, unlike jordon had on every Bulls championship team in the 90s.

Another fact is that in 2013 LeBron won a championship/FMVP with a #2 option who averaged 15.9 ppg in the playoffs, which is lower than any #2 playoff scorer on any Bulls playoff run in the 90s.

A third fact is that in 2020 LeBron won a championship/FMVP with a #3 option who was nowhere near an all-star spot, and was infinitely worse than the third best player on any of the Bulls championship teams.

These are the facts.
    Always.

TheMan getting triggered again.

These are the facts.
    Always.
    Easy, the 2016 Warriors weren't the same in the postseason as they were in the regular season, hell they should have been out in the WCFs had KD and company not completely choked away a 3-1 series lead. Add to that, Curry was hurt, Green was suspended and LeBron had the GOAT sidekick help in Kyrie Irving, who not only completely dominated the unanimous MVP, but also hit the Game 7 winning shot. Stop trying to rewrite history as if James carried the Cavs with zero help, that's what 3ba11 does and you're just as bad as him, but for Bran.

2013, beat a team where KD, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka where nowhere near their prime...zzzzz.

2020, Mickey Mouse ring, beating a team where Butler scored 26 pts a game, the Heat's next best scorer scored more than 10 pts less than Jimmy Buckets. Both AD and LeBron scored more than Butler. That Heat team was a gutsy hustling team but they were perhaps the worst team to ever make it to the championship round...you want Moar Halp from a 3rd option, bro? That's overkill, lol.

To quote Alphawolf...too EZ.

Next.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-28-2022 at 09:13 AM.

Easy, the 2016 Warriors weren't the same in the postseason as they were in the regular season, hell they should have been out in the WCFs had KD and company not completely choked away a 3-1 series lead. Add to that, Curry was hurt, Green was suspended and LeBron had the GOAT sidekick help in Kyrie Irving, who not only completely dominated the unanimous MVP, but also hit the Game 7 winning shot. Stop trying to rewrite history as if James carried the Cavs with zero help, that's what 3ba11 does and you're just as bad as him, but for Bran.

2013, beat a team where KD, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka where nowhere near their prime...zzzzz.

2020, Mickey Mouse ring, beating a team where Butler scored 26 pts a game, the Heat's next best scorer scored more than 10 pts less than Jimmy Buckets. Both AD and LeBron scored more than Butler. That Heat team was a gutsy hustling team but they were perhaps the worst team to ever make it to the championship round...you want Moar Halp from a 3rd option, bro? That's overkill, lol.

To quote Alphawolf...too EZ.

Next.
    They beat the Spurs in 2013, casual confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    They beat the Spurs in 2013, casual confirmed.

I got my years mixed up, yeah I saw those Finals, the one where fat boy Diaw was daring LeBron to chuck away? He was having a meh Finals until Ray Ray saved his legacy. The Spurs choked away Game 6, but they came back the next year and tore Bran a new asshole.

That better?

I got my years mixed up, yeah I saw those Finals, the one where fat boy Diaw was daring LeBron to chuck away? He was having a meh Finals until Ray Ray saved his legacy. The Spurs choked away Game 6, but they came back the next year and tore Bran a new asshole.
    A real fans knows every Finals from the top of their head. I can give you every Finals matchup from about 1969 to present off the top of my head. Idk how you got 2013 mixed up given it wasn't even a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    A real fans knows every Finals from the top of their head. I can give you every Finals matchup from about 1969 to present off the top of my head. Idk how you got 2013 mixed up given it wasn't even a decade ago.
    Still early where I'm at, lol. Anyways, I never claimed to be an NBA historian but I do know the history from when I started paying attention in the mid 80s to now. Everything prior, I've seen some stats and seen some old videos but like I said, I've never claimed to be a stats geek, I dare you to quote me anywhere where I stated such

But I do know enough to sniff out rats like Goatits when he tries to rewrite history, especially when I was there and he (Simon) wasn't.