Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Currently, LeBron is the only 3/3 player in history in franchises played/won with

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    No. Inventing arbitrary shit is something like "finals winnings percentage", which has never been mentioned in GOAT discussions before LeBron. And something where jordon is still behind the 8/8 in finals multiple All-NBA 1st teams, All-defensive 1st teams & Finals MVP winner John Havlicek... who was drafted by the Celtics by the way.
    Inventing arbitrary shit is what you do best

Magic never won a ring without KAJ, it never gets brought up BECAUSE IT'S A RETARDED ARGUMENT yet that's all you do to discredit MJ, in fact, that's all you have But keep on doing your thing, you're a joke, even Bronies think that, 'grats on your Stupidest Poster win BTW

Default Re: Currently, LeBron is the only 3/3 player in history in franchises played/won with

No. Inventing arbitrary shit is something like "finals winnings percentage", which has never been mentioned in GOAT discussions before LeBron. And something where jordon is still behind the 8/8 in finals multiple All-NBA 1st teams, All-defensive 1st teams & Finals MVP winner John Havlicek... who was drafted by the Celtics by the way.
    Hondo was never the undisputed franchise player for the Celtics, not even when he won FMVP.

Ofc this thread is arbitrary BS just as much as the thing I posted or 6/6 is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Inventing arbitrary shit is what you do best

Magic never won a ring without KAJ, it never gets brought up BECAUSE IT'S A RETARDED ARGUMENT yet that's all you do to discredit MJ, in fact, that's all you have But keep on doing your thing, you're a joke, even Bronies think that, 'grats on your Stupidest Poster win BTW
    Magic made the finals without KAJ. Not to mention game 6 of the 1980 finals. Looks a little better than 1-9 and zero .500 seasons out of 5 attempts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Hondo was never the undisputed franchise player for the Celtics, not even when he won FMVP.

Ofc this thread is arbitrary BS just as much as the thing I posted or 6/6 is.
    No, your post is arbitrary because it features a grey area, that is defining a "franchise player", especially because a multiple All-NBA 1st teamer, multiple All-defensive 1st teamer, Finals MVP apparently isn't a franchise player. My post is about something that is only done by LeBron. Currently, nobody else has a perfect 3/3 record when it comes to franchises played/won for. "Franchise player" or not. And the only other three players who are 3/4 or 3/5 haven't not only been All-NBA 1st teamers/All-defensive 1st teamers/Finals MVP winners like Havlicek, but they don't even have a single all-star selection between them.

I think op should be banned again for spamming the same shit multiple times.

No, your post is arbitrary because it features a grey area, that is defining a "franchise player", especially because a multiple All-NBA 1st teamer, multiple All-defensive 1st teamer, Finals MVP apparently isn't a franchise player. My post is about something that is only done by LeBron. Currently, nobody else has a perfect 3/3 record when it comes to franchises played/won for. "Franchise player" or not. And the only other three players who are 3/4 or 3/5 haven't not only been All-NBA 1st teamers/All-defensive 1st teamers/Finals MVP winners like Havlicek, but they don't even have a single all-star selection between them.
    Of course your stuff is arbitrary. Nobody gives a shit if Lebron won with 1 or 20 teams. It doesn't matter. It's not a real archievement or stat. It's like those "first player to score 23 points 8 rebounds 12 rebs in a game played within 200 miles of an airbase on sunday, but not in february"-stats espn always comes up with.

Magic made the finals without KAJ. Not to mention game 6 of the 1980 finals. Looks a little better than 1-9 and zero .500 seasons out of 5 attempts.
    Yes he did make the Finals without KAJ and lost to MJ, and KAJ was having a great 1980 Finals and credit Magic for stepping up but I love how you bring that up but won't mention MJ carrying the 98 Bulls when Pippen missed half the season and finally MJ carrying the Bulls when Pippen was hobbled with a back injury and basically missed the second half of the Finals GM 6. Either you didn't know that because you weren't around or you're an intellectually dishonest moron.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-29-2022 at 08:11 PM.

National High School Star

Yes he did make the Finals without KAJ and lost to MJ, and KAJ was having a great 1980 Finals and credit Magic for stepping up but I love how you bring that up but won't mention MJ carrying the 98 Bulls when Pippen missed half the season and finally MJ carrying the Bulls when Pippen was hobbled with a back injury and basically missed the second half of the Finals GM 6. Either you didn't know that because you weren't around or you're an intellectually dishonest moron.
    i won't be surprised if he would create threads like, "Lebron wore the largest condom evah"

Ran away when it was too hard...3 times...and stacked the deck with prime top tier players....

Can't achieve anything without prime top tier players.

Bubble scrimmage awards also don't count

No AD...no playoffs out West

No kyrie no cavs chip

No ray....1 ring only

22-33 finals record

Swept twice
    Gentleman's swept twice

4 fmvp to direct opponents

Banned

You mean Magic was about to win the 1991 finals by winning game 1 until he got jordon into foul trouble in game 2 and The Great Scott Pippen stepped up to guard him.
    The Great Scott Pippen missed zero, as in ZERO playoff/finals games in all the Bulls championship runs. The same goes for Dennis Rodman and Horace Grant by the way. But let's talk about the ONE game where he "basically missed the second half".
    On the other hand, LeBron (while missing zero playoff/finals games himself) had Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, AD and even going back to Larry Hughes all miss a shitload of playoffs/finals games, yet you still give him shit for losing series he had no business being in to begin with, due to his injured supporting cast. Talk about ultra-hypocrisy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Of course your stuff is arbitrary. Nobody gives a shit if Lebron won with 1 or 20 teams. It doesn't matter. It's not a real archievement or stat. It's like those "first player to score 23 points 8 rebounds 12 rebs in a game played within 200 miles of an airbase on sunday, but not in february"-stats espn always comes up with.
    I know that LeBron haters like yourself don't give a damn about his championships, or how he's about to pass Kareem.
    But I clearly remember the media mentioning John Salley becoming the first player to ever win a championship with three different teams when he won with the Lakers in 2000. And he got exposure for this despite being a bench-warming giga scrub, and winning those chips basically on a coincidence. Meanwhile LeBron won with 3 different teams as the undisputed man and Finals MVP. And on top of that he hasn't played for a franchise that he hasn't won with.

I know that LeBron haters like yourself don't give a damn about his championships, or how he's about to pass Kareem.
    But I clearly remember the media mentioning John Salley becoming the first player to ever win a championship with three different teams when he won with the Lakers in 2000. And he got exposure for this despite being a bench-warming giga scrub, and winning those chips basically on a coincidence. Meanwhile LeBron won with 3 different teams as the undisputed man and Finals MVP. And on top of that he hasn't played for a franchise that he hasn't won with.
    Yeah, the media mentions arbitrary things. Refer back to my post.

I'm no Lebron hater - see the Lebron-scorer thread - I just hate stans like you or 3ball. You're a disservice to your favourite player without even noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawkish View Post
    i won't be surprised if he would create threads like, "Lebron wore the largest condom evah"

You mean Magic was about to win the 1991 finals by winning game 1 until he got jordon into foul trouble in game 2 and The Great Scott Pippen stepped up to guard him.
    The Great Scott Pippen missed zero, as in ZERO playoff/finals games in all the Bulls championship runs. The same goes for Dennis Rodman and Horace Grant by the way. But let's talk about the ONE game where he "basically missed the second half".
    On the other hand, LeBron (while missing zero playoff/finals games himself) had Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, Love, AD and even going back to Larry Hughes all miss a shitload of playoffs/finals games, yet you still give him shit for losing series he had no business being in to begin with, due to his injured supporting cast. Talk about ultra-hypocrisy.

Banned

Are you trying to sum up your posting career in one gif? Like how you suddenly started talking about everything but stats in your "stats that prove jordon is the greatest" thread?