Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 76
  1. #1
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,332

    Default Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    20-point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 237

    Kobe 167



    30 point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 118

    Kobe 88


    40 points games in the playoffs

    Lebron 28

    Kobe 13



    45 point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 11

    Kobe 5



    50 point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 1

    Kobe 1




    30 point games in the NBA finals


    Lebron 22

    Kobe 13




    40 point games in the NBA finals

    Lebron 8

    Kobe 1




    50 point games in the NBA finals

    Lebron 1

    Kobe 0


    Most 40 point playoff games in a single playoff run.

    Lebron 8

    Kobe 4



    PPG in game sevens

    Lebron 35 PPG

    Kobe 22.8



    PPG in elimination games

    Lebron 33.5 PPG

    Kobe 25 PPG





    Best Playoffs PPG (no game minimum)

    Lebron 35.3 PPG 2009 playoffs.

    Kobe 32.8 PPG 2007 playoffs.









    All-time Playoff PPG average

    Lebron 28.7

    Kobe 25.6


    All-time Playoff FG%

    Lebron 49.5 %

    Kobe 44.8%


    All-time Playoff TS%

    Lebron 58.3%

    Kobe 54.1%




    Lebron has the most game-winners in playoff history with 6

    Kobe for example has only 1 game-winner in the playoffs.

  2. #2
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,034

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    No serious NBA fan thinks LeBron isn't a great scorer. The greatest as Goatits and others are trying to convince us? No, but he's certainly one of the best. Only haters would argue otherwise.

  3. #3
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,117

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    Most 40 point playoff games in a single playoff run.

    Lebron 8

    Kobe 4



    PPG in game sevens

    Lebron 35 PPG

    Kobe 22.8



    PPG in elimination games

    Lebron 33.5 PPG

    Kobe 25 PPG


    All-time Playoff PPG average

    Lebron 28.7

    Kobe 25.6


    All-time Playoff FG%

    Lebron 49.5 %

    Kobe 44.8%


    All-time Playoff TS%

    Lebron 58.3%

    Kobe 54.1%

  4. #4
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,117

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    No serious NBA fan thinks LeBron isn't a great scorer. The greatest as Goatits and others are trying to convince us? No, but he's certainly one of the best. Only haters would argue otherwise.
    So you agree 3ball is a hater.

  5. #5
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3,332

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    This point 3ball made was so dumb that I have to refute it.

    ) Great scorers require a jumper that routinely pops off, which forces opponents to consider double-teaming to get the ball out of their hands (commanding doubles).. aka great scorers must have their scoring be devastating enough to make opponents willing to compromise their defense by double-teaming (gambling).


    This idiot does not understand that teams don't double-team Lebron because he is one of the Goat playmakers and will utterly destroy you if you decide to employ that strategy on him.



  6. #6
    ISH jizzrag slayer Axe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Thousand Tarns
    Posts
    28,621

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Damn, even op knows 3ball is actually a closet kobe stan. Unlike the latter's crazy ass disciples.

  7. #7
    Very good NBA starter Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    8,416

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    20-point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 237

    Kobe 167



    30 point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 118

    Kobe 88


    40 points games in the playoffs

    Lebron 28

    Kobe 13



    45 point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 11

    Kobe 5



    50 point games in the playoffs

    Lebron 1

    Kobe 1




    30 point games in the NBA finals


    Lebron 22

    Kobe 13




    40 point games in the NBA finals

    Lebron 8

    Kobe 1




    50 point games in the NBA finals

    Lebron 1

    Kobe 0


    Most 40 point playoff games in a single playoff run.

    Lebron 8

    Kobe 4



    PPG in game sevens

    Lebron 35 PPG

    Kobe 22.8



    PPG in elimination games

    Lebron 33.5 PPG

    Kobe 25 PPG





    Best Playoffs PPG (no game minimum)

    Lebron 35.3 PPG 2009 playoffs.

    Kobe 32.8 PPG 2007 playoffs.









    All-time Playoff PPG average

    Lebron 28.7

    Kobe 25.6


    All-time Playoff FG%

    Lebron 49.5 %

    Kobe 44.8%


    All-time Playoff TS%

    Lebron 58.3%

    Kobe 54.1%




    Lebron has the most game-winners in playoff history with 6

    Kobe for example has only 1 game-winner in the playoffs.
    So I consider Lebron a great scorer (despite his numerous shortcomings), but why would you try to prove it by comparing him only to Kobe?

  8. #8
    NBA Legend Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,723

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    So I consider Lebron a great scorer (despite his numerous shortcomings), but why would you try to prove it by comparing him only to Kobe?
    Kobe is 3tards favorite player and thinks he was better than James.

  9. #9
    It is what it is TheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,034

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    So you agree 3ball is a hater.
    Yeah, I've said it before, I don't agree with a lot his stuff. Goatits has the same shtick, but for the Bran Fam.

  10. #10
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,117

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    So I consider Lebron a great scorer (despite his numerous shortcomings), but why would you try to prove it by comparing him only to Kobe?
    Because 3ball has said Kobe is a better, a guy you said is the smartest poster on ISH.

  11. #11
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,815

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    You should do this for everyone else in his top 10 See his house of cards come crumbling down.

  12. #12
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    So basically you just proved that Lebron is a stats paddlers

    Majority of the points comes from 1-3 quarters when game is still chilling

    When games get tight in the 4th quarter, Lebron is no where to be found. Too busy passing to his teammates to bail him out

  13. #13
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    46,934

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Even 3ball doesn’t believe LeBron isn’t a great scorer.

  14. #14
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,117

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeGoat4Life View Post
    So basically you just proved that Lebron is a stats paddlers

    Majority of the points comes from 1-3 quarters when game is still chilling

    When games get tight in the 4th quarter, Lebron is no where to be found. Too busy passing to his teammates to bail him out
    Didn't LeBron score like 16 points or something the 4th quarter vs the Spurs in 2013 in game 6 with their season on the line?

  15. #15
    Goatbrook SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24,815

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Didn't LeBron score like 16 points or something the 4th quarter vs the Spurs in 2013 in game 6 with their season on the line?
    He also scored 11 of the Cavs 18 4th quarter points in Game 7 in 2016.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •