Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    Lol RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    47,080

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Didn't LeBron score like 16 points or something the 4th quarter vs the Spurs in 2013 in game 6 with their season on the line?
    Why would you even respond to an obvious alt that’s too afraid to post on main?

  2. #17
    NBA lottery pick Overdrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,500

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    This point 3ball made was so dumb that I have to refute it.
    Just as dumb as saying the 76ers would have been the best team of the 60s if they won one more chip.

    Stans are retarded no matter if Lebron, Wilt, Jordan, Kobe or whoever. Aside from that 3ball got destroyed in his own thread anyway.

  3. #18
    3-time NBA All-Star SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,182

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    3ball hasn't watched bball since Kobe (maximum ball hog) retired.

  4. #19
    Very good NBA starter Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    8,616

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Because 3ball has said Kobe is a better, a guy you said is the smartest poster on ISH.
    There are a few things I disagree with 3ball on, but he's definitely one of the smartest posters on ISH. Personally, I have Lebron just slightly ahead of Kobe, but you can make an intelligent argument for Kobe.

  5. #20
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,682

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Great stats Coastalmarket. But 3ball is right, even lebron knows he's not a great scorer, a good but flawed scorer with plenty of opportunities for him to pick and choose thanks to his lebron system and size.

  6. #21
    Decent college freshman
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,682

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    And stop comparing him to KOBE when we're discussing lebron's scoring, that's embarrassing Westbrook is a better all round player than Lebron judging by stats. Idiots.

  7. #22
    NBA Legend Hey Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,793

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    And stop comparing him to KOBE when we're discussing lebron's scoring, that's embarrassing Westbrook is a better all round player than Lebron judging by stats. Idiots.
    Go watch some more women's Soccer

  8. #23
    Kobe Stan
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    11,125

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    And stop comparing him to KOBE when we're discussing lebron's scoring, that's embarrassing Westbrook is a better all round player than Lebron judging by stats. Idiots.
    This post is a good example of being confidently stupid.

  9. #24
    3-time NBA All-Star SATAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10,182

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    And stop comparing him to KOBE when we're discussing lebron's scoring, that's embarrassing Westbrook is a better all round player than Lebron judging by stats. Idiots.

  10. #25
    Very good NBA starter Full Court's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    8,616

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    This post is a good example of being confidently stupid.
    Who has the most triple doubles of all time?

  11. #26
    Decent college freshman RogueBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    In Corporation's head
    Posts
    2,508

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Who has the most triple doubles of all time?
    Lebronnies think overall stats are the end all be all of greatness until you add Russell Westbrook to the discussion. You're expecting too much if you think they'll understand this.

  12. #27
    raps red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT franchise
    Posts
    28,608

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    6 rings is the new "5 rings"

    lebron was the best player in 8 nba finals - 7 NBA finals in a row.(2012-2018)




    that's unreal.

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,612

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Didn't LeBron score like 16 points or something the 4th quarter vs the Spurs in 2013 in game 6 with their season on the line?
    And who could forget game 7?

    37 on these Spurs bois heads BANG!!

  14. #29
    Good college starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3,260

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    imagine if everyone on this board created a topic every time they destroyed a 3tard thread/argument. op must be really special.

  15. #30
    raps red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    GOAT franchise
    Posts
    28,608

    Default Re: Destroying 3ball's argument that Lebron is not a great scorer.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    And stop comparing him to KOBE when we're discussing lebron's scoring, that's embarrassing Westbrook is a better all round player than Lebron judging by stats. Idiots.
    kobe shoots 6-24 in game 7 of the nba finals

    so he averages 25% shooting


    lebron has only played in 2 nba finals games and they are two of the best games played of all-time - GOAT game-7 performer.



    2-0 in NBA finals game 7s and scalped two certified dynasties in the NBA finals in the spurs and warriors




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •