Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Do Democrats own houses? Inflation and mortgage rates...

op is some f***ing character. props to whoever's alt personality this is. you're a loser but at least you're creative.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer28 View Post
    Not talking about Sweden.

No, supply chains are not the cause of the u.s increasing interest rates.

Wow, can people study economics before posting.

No, not some post 2000 propaganda course...
    Why is the inflation worldwide and not limited to the US? Answer this first. If the US administration was responsible it wouldn't happen elsewhere. IDGAF about Biden or Trump.

Of course chinese supply chains breaking down is a huge part of the inflation. Interests are always raised amidst rising inflation. The ECB did the same. I guess you should visit high school level economics first if you think 1000$ handouts raise the inflation in a country with a GDP/capita of 60k to ~10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Why is the inflation worldwide and not limited to the US? Answer this first. If the US administration was responsible it wouldn't happen elsewhere. IDGAF about Biden or Trump.

Of course chinese supply chains breaking down is a huge part of the inflation. Interests are always raised amidst rising inflation. The ECB did the same. I guess you should visit high school level economics first if you think 1000$ handouts raise the inflation in a country with a GDP/capita of 60k to ~10%.

You cant be....

Are you....

Holy shit.

Are you really this...

I dont even....

Wow.

As a democrat, I own

1. Office building with 5 units
    2. One Condo
    3. My Primary residence
    4. A single Family residence for rental
    5. A big bear lake cabin

So OP...you are wrong.

All have been paid off except my primary where I have an interest rate of 2.37%

Op is rr3 that lonely fvxk talks to himself all day everyday

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post
    Covid relief should have gone only to people who needed it - it should not have been a mass giveaway to people who still had jobs - this is the inability and inefficiency of government to identify/process them. There are antiquated systems that are still processing behind the scenes and the states (unemployment) were incapable of adjusting to one time unusual events like covid checks (I remember NJ begging mainframe programmers for help - I remember because I'm one of them). There should have been checks and balances so that all this TREMENDOUS fraud did not occur and that it went to small businesses which needed it (not individual/stand alone franchises and those [bigger] businesses who had existing relationships with banks.

That said - there was absolutely no reason for Biden/Dems' American Rescue Plan - we were coming out of covid - everything was opening up and if they had stopped the spending then, inflation would not have been so high/bad. There was absolutely no need for any other of the bills that have been passed - neither the infrastructure (not at this time of inflation), chips bill, the misnomer of Inflation Reduction Act. Nor this student debt forgiveness give away for votes. Compounding it all was this administration's attitude and actions against fossil fuel (when energy touches everything). We all know the Dems' propensity to SPEND, SPEND, SPEND (and it would have been much worse but for Manchin) when what we need is for everyone (individuals and governments of all levels) to CUT BACK (or at least stop the insane spending).

The zero interest rate, free money has been the responsibility of BOTH sides and had to come to an end some day. But inflation was 1.4% (and low even before covid) when Trump left and it's 8.3% now under Biden - this before some covid money yet to be spent and student debt forgiveness yet to kick in.

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Ave
    2022 7.5 7.9 8.5 8.3 8.6 9.1 8.5 8.3
    2021 1.4 1.7 2.6 4.2 5.0 5.4 5.4 5.3 5.4 6.2 6.8 7.0 4.7
    2020 2.5 2.3 1.5 0.3 0.1 0.6 1.0 1.3 1.4 1.2 1.2 1.4 1.2
    2019 1.6 1.5 1.9 2.0 1.8 1.6 1.8 1.7 1.7 1.8 2.1 2.3 1.8
    2018 2.1 2.2 2.4 2.5 2.8 2.9 2.9 2.7 2.3 2.5 2.2 1.9 2.4
    2017 2.5 2.7 2.4 2.2 1.9 1.6 1.7 1.9 2.2 2.0 2.2 2.1 2.1
    2016 1.4

https://www.usinflationcalculator.co...flation-rates/
    None of it caused the inflation or made it worse. IRA doesn't kick in until 2023, and I believe it is over 10 years. The infrastructure bill is also over 10 years.

Who is president is irrelevant. It was a global supply chain issue following a 1yr long global shutdown, some price gouging. The world is dealing with increased inflation. It's a global issue.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post

Put on ignore for your stupidity

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    As a democrat, I own

1. Office building with 5 units
    2. One Condo
    3. My Primary residence
    4. A single Family residence for rental
    5. A big bear lake cabin

So OP...you are wrong.

All have been paid off except my primary where I have an interest rate of 2.37%
    I asked a question so how is that wrong?

I am sure Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton 'own' lots too.

If you worked for what you own, how can you support Democrat insanity?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    Op is rr3 that lonely fvxk talks to himself all day everyday

I ignore crazy posters.

I am a real person.

I asked a question so how is that wrong?

I am sure Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton 'own' lots too.

If you worked for what you own, how can you support Democrat insanity?
    he's not being serious, you dope.

I know some leftists on here are unreachable
    Some?

They are all unreachable.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Ok. I do this for a living and am agnostic politically so please school me on the economics of this. Specifically please point to the Biden policy that caused inflation. Also, please explain how GDP growth was running at around 6% and inflation under 2%(first quarter) the first four quarters of 2021, when Biden was president. Since he is responsible for the current inflation, he also must be responsible for the growth and low inflation of his first year. Also, I am assuming you blame Biden for convincing Jay Powell (the same Fed head under Trump and the person in charge of keeping inflation around 2%) to keep rates low when inflation reared it’s head and maybe even did a ventriloquist act and had him say that inflation was “transitory” when everyone was screaming to stop bond purchases and raise rates. I anxiously await your answer.
    Last edited by Spuddywebby; 10-01-2022 at 11:01 AM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Some?

They are all unreachable.
    Reach us in the ongoing narrative that all conservatives are wealthy successful home owners with sky rocketing real estate and all leftists are poor and homeless? Yay Biden for you guys right?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Home owners made out huge in all this, you probably owe Biden a big thank you. That put a lot of people into millionaire status.

Meanwhile that wage gap democrats spent 4 years preaching about keeps getting wider and wider.

Democrats are notorious for wiping out the middle class.... Only the rich can afford a home right now.

It's basically gentrification on a massive scale right now and the reason why people are fleeing to Texas by the millions right now....

And while your house may have increased in value, if you don't have plans on selling it, all you're going to see is an outrageous property tax bill, but we all know Democrats love paying higher taxes.

Here's another question.... Do any democrats have a 401k? How's that looking right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You might want to ignore the fact that the expensive real estate near urban areas is mostly Dem though.
    OTC talking out of his ass again... Democrats own all the expensive real estate in urban areas? Really? That's a Fact huh?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Obviously leftists own all the expensive real estate (California, New York, Seattle, etc) while conservatives own all the cheap deep south property.

Another reminder. The areas that voted blue are the areas that make all the money.

Don't let some tent cities in San Fran fool you.