Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default The US blew up Russia's pipeline.

This could go down as a very significant event.

The idea that Russia could supply natural gas to the Europeans was simply too dangerous to let come to pass. It would allow Russia to profit and grow in strength. The US simply can't let that happen. The US provoked Russia into invading Ukraine so that sanctions could be imposed. The US pumped a total of 54 billion dollars into Ukraine to keep the conflict going. And now this. The US is playing a very dangerous game.

Meanwhile Russia is growing its military and soon will begin phase 2 in Ukraine. Buckle up fellas.

Default Re: The US blew up Russia's pipeline.

Putin never led a war before 2022. Oh wait. Did the US also pump 54 billions into Chechnia or Georgia? Putin is an imperialistic idiot, who threatened western Europe as soon as he came to power. But sure it's all about the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    Meanwhile Russia is growing its military
    By conscripting old men and send them to Ukraine with next to zero training and zero supply?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Russia is losing this war. Watch the news.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

US suggests Russia could be behind Nord Stream gas leaks

US Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm told the BBC an investigation was being carried out into the cause of what she called "an act of sabotage", adding "it is highly unlikely that these incidents are coincidence"

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

This could go down as a very significant event.

The idea that Russia could supply natural gas to the Europeans was simply too dangerous to let come to pass. It would allow Russia to profit and grow in strength. The US simply can't let that happen. The US provoked Russia into invading Ukraine so that sanctions could be imposed. The US pumped a total of 54 billion dollars into Ukraine to keep the conflict going. And now this. The US is playing a very dangerous game.

Meanwhile Russia is growing its military and soon will begin phase 2 in Ukraine. Buckle up fellas.
    yesterday someone knocked on the door in military gear , and was speaking weird / what was that ??
    Dam they are hear already

bluh bluh bluh bluh bluh

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

yesterday I thought I saw a meteor / but found out they nuc'ed Florida but made it look like a hurricane

Jasper, are you drunk?

The US and the mainstream media are going to try to convince the public that Russia blew up its own pipeline. I simply cannot imagine them doing that after all the time and money they invested in it. It is also their main leverage for getting Europe to quit supporting the Ukrainians.

Nope, the US has taken that leverage away from the Russians. Not only that, now US companies can sell as much natural gas to Europe as they want.

The US benefits the most: They did this.

Europeans lose. Russians lose. Of course the Ukrainians are given their lives for this as well.
    Last edited by Rolando; 09-30-2022 at 11:03 AM.

The US and the mainstream media are going to try to convince the public that Russia blew up its own pipeline. I simply cannot imagine them doing that after all the time and money they invested in it. It is also their main leverage for getting Europe to quit supporting the Ukrainians.

Nope, the US has taken that leverage away from the Russians. Not only that, now US companies can sell as much natural gas to Europe as they want.

The US benefits the most: They did this.

Europeans lose. Russians lose. Of course the Ukrainians are given their lives for this as well.
    Their main leverage is their nuclear arsenal. If they didn't have that Putin would be dead already. Most countries get their gas supply by Norway. Germany and Austria are the country most on Russian gas and they imposed sanctions pretty early this year.

Kind of a funny thread for such a serious subject.

You have Overdrive immediately trying to change the subject, OTC bringing the propaganda and Jasper drunk of his ass trying to use sarcasm to show how obvious it is that Putin blew up his pipeline

Biden said he would end this pipeline and now here we are just before winter, without even an option for Germany to get their energy prices down, no matter how much the people there would want it.

Here's a video from Germany on Monday, a day before the option of turning back the pipeline was removed.

Last edited by ZenMaster; 09-30-2022 at 02:02 PM.

I didn't change the subject. Rhere are two swperate claims in the OP. There's no evidence yet, but OP is absolutely sure the US did blow up NS. He also said the US baited Putin into the war. Maybe you should read the whole OP first.

Gas isn't Putin's biggest leverage.
    Putin led war against other nations and soviet republics before.

Your evidence is a video of german conspiracy fueled people protesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    I didn't change the subject. Rhere are two swperate claims in the OP. There's no evidence yet, but OP is absolutely sure the US did blow up NS. He also said the US baited Putin into the war. Maybe you should read the whole OP first.

Gas isn't Putin's biggest leverage.
    Putin led war against other nations and soviet republics before.

Your evidence is a video of german conspiracy fueled people protesting?
    Your post was exactly about changing the thread from being about the US having done something fkucked up to being about Russia.
    And this is not a court of law, but a discussion board.
    Is it your "evidence" that the US did not force Russia, because Russia has been to war before?

Anyways, here's Joe Biden saying that the pipeline will be shut down and being pretty quite coy as for how that would happen:

He's been serious about all other things he said they would do against Russia, why should I think differently about this?
    Or you're saying that Putin might have done Biden's bidding for him and blown it up himself?
    Gas isn't Putin's biggest leverage, but what does that have to do with incentive for him to blow up his own expensive pipeline?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

The fact that Biden said that makes me think that it is possible Russia did it. Biden told the whole world he would do it, he warned everyone. So then why would he deny it after? Makes no sense to me.

If Biden had not said that I would be more inclined to believe the US did this. And to be clear, I do think it is very possible the US did this, but I also think it is possible that they did not.