Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Kids

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Chicago Kids

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...8wnCkHjdiuszCw

Can anyone translate? I'd like to visit Chicago one day so I'm wondering if these kids would welcome someone like me on their block.

Default Re: Chicago Kids

Hell yeah, love to see young minorities have arms.

OP, please travel to Chicago. Come with the same energy you have on here, shouldn’t be a problem right?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    Hell yeah, love to see young minorities have arms.

OP, please travel to Chicago. Come with the same energy you have on here, shouldn’t be a problem right?
    I want to walk down that same street in the clip and learn about that way of life out there. Should be fun and enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I want to walk down that same street in the clip and learn about that way of life out there. Should be fun and enlightening.
    One thing is for sure, you’re unlikely to find pedophiles, terrorists, and incestous folk on that block.

One thing is for sure, you’re unlikely to find pedophiles, terrorists, and incestous folk on that block.
    Hmmm you may want to rethink that one about finding terrorists on that block. Those kids look pretty terrifying. But nothing a tactical marksman like me can't handle on a still day.

It's weird that you support these 8th graders for having assault weapons or better yet, "weapons of war" as the Lefties like to put it. Tu eres un gordito muy estraño.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Hmmm you may want to rethink that one about finding terrorists on that block. Those kids look pretty terrifying. But nothing a tactical marksman like me can't handle on a still day.

It's weird that you support these 8th graders for having assault weapons or better yet, "weapons of war" as the Lefties like to put it. Tu eres un gordito muy estraño.
    you also won't find pharma execs that precipitated the fentanyl pandemic in this country, on that block. there isn't a square mile in metro phoenix that doesn't have a fenty zombie walking around. the streets are full of zombies thanks to pharma execs pujmping opiates into americans like it's mentos while the government looked the other way. but have some weed on you and all of a sudden you have a criminal record which only creates an endless cycle of violence, crime, and fatherless children in the black communities. interesting how the government chooses to use it's resources on minorities vs the other folk. well, weed is legal in a lot of states now but the damage is done, and the point stands.

you also won't find pharma execs that precipitated the fentanyl pandemic in this country, on that block. there isn't a square mile in metro phoenix that doesn't have a fenty zombie walking around. the streets are full of zombies thanks to pharma execs pujmping opiates into americans like it's mentos while the government looked the other way. but have some weed on you and all of a sudden you have a criminal record which only creates an endless cycle of violence, crime, and fatherless children in the black communities. interesting how the government chooses to use it's resources on minorities vs the other folk. well, weed is legal in a lot of states now but the damage is done, and the point stands.
    You speak of minorities as a whole, a collective. How come Latinos and Asians don't have those similar problems??

Chewing follows Incel Moron Cheong on Twitter

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

R Kelly is from the Chicago hood....

The black community needs to finally solve their culture problem

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    The black community needs to finally solve their culture problem
    You are German might want to sit things out when discussing culture comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You are German might want to sit things out when discussing culture comes up.

LOL German culture >>>>>>>> African-American culture. You're just a fool who is so addicted to labeling everyone a Nazi and a fascist that you think German culture is defined as everything in between 1920 and 1945.

And regardless of who or what he is, it doesn't negate his original post from being true.

just a bunch of wanna-be shorties trying to act hard.. obviously not gang bangers. future gang bangers, probably. those guns aren't theirs either.

the black gangs out here in chicago are mostly about their money, but the latin gangs are fu**ing psycho. especially when they're doped up on their coke and drink.

it's scary af in a lot of west and south side neighborhoods. lots of crazy mf'ers out there with nothing to lose.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

I wonder how OP would feel if these kids were white and huddled around a Christmas tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    I wonder how OP would feel if these kids were white and huddled around a Christmas tree.
    You're comparing White kids huddled around a Christmas tree with their AR-15's for a Christmas photo to these thugs??