Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Poker Players Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    Negreau has loads of tweets defending her, scroll down his Twitter.

Ivey said she misread her had as a J3, he said in an interview after the hand. The entire episode was posted in here.
    I don't care that Ivey said she misread her hand.

I care that Robbi said she misread her hand as J3, then say she didn't misread her hand and knew she had Jack high, then went back to saying she misread her hand as J3 after realizing it would make the most sense. Then there's the fact that before making the call, she spent a lot of time looking at her bottom card (which was the 4 btw). Then the fact that she literally had zero reaction when she flipped over her J4 on showdown, rather than saying "oh shit, I thought I had a pair of 3's" which every poker player would react in that way if they misread their hand.

Yes, it makes 100% more sense IF she misread her hand as J3 for a pair. But there are many signs pointing to her not misreading her hand...and the flip flopping on her part is VERY suspect.

Also quite hilarious that I knew you were eating up everything from Twitter, before you linked anything from Twitter, while me not having a Twitter account. So predictable how ****ing stupid and stubborn you are.

Decent playground baller

The entire episode can be seen here.

I've watched it all. She goes on to say that she misread her hand as J3 and Ivey was later interviewed and he reads the situation as the same. It's a believable story. She does look at her cards several times but my thoughts are that she is looking without really thinking about it. It's an anxious movement she is used to doing in the middle of a hand, like shuffling chips. She's just looking while contemplating the call and not really looking at her cards, she's already mentally clocked in that she has J3.

I think part of the problem was that she was too embarrassed to admit she misread her hand which is completely understandable because she's on TV with some of the greatest poker players there are. But then when Garrett left and accused her of cheating she realized the severity of the situation and fessed up.
    Phil Ivey @ 4:26:51

Decent playground baller

You got Eric Persson saying the same thing in that clip and labeling it "Occam's Razor" because her misreading as J3 is WAY WAY WAY more likely than elaborate scam during a televised game where she calls as an underdog causing an uproar and then goes on to pass a polygraph.

By the way, Daniel Negreanu has had many wrong takes on some obvious things poker related. Like when he had some random take on how easy it would be for him to beat $25/$50 online if he studied for a short period of time, this was before the Doug Polk heads up match when Doug Polk was retired from poker. Yeah, Doug Polk came out of retirement and proved him completely wrong.

This kind of stuff, you wouldn't be able to find through Twitter.

You got Eric Persson saying the same thing in that clip and labeling it "Occam's Razor" because her misreading as J3 is WAY WAY WAY more likely than elaborate scam during a televised game where she calls as an underdog causing an uproar and then goes on to pass a polygraph.
    Her misreading her hand is definitely more likely. But when you bring forth all the context to it, she is 100% cheating and she has partners in the scam.

I would like you to bring forth the most recent news, rather than tweets you misinterpret and real time opinions from that game. The real time statements from that day doesn't prove anything, no one with a huge platform will instantly accuse her of cheating because it would bring such a shit storm way too early and they wouldn't know any information outside of one hand in showdown where it initially looks like she misread her hand (again, there are many signs that point to her NOT misreading her hand). But her misreading her hand makes the most sense in real time.

Garrett is the only one that instantly accused her of cheating, and that's because prior to that hand, he had a lot of info and background on her and her shady network of people that got her in that game.
    Last edited by AKA_AAP; 10-17-2022 at 01:33 PM.

Just found this video right now, the best take I've seen on it so far. Bart Hanson on point. From October 10th.

Garrett finally breaks his silence, October 7th. https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-live-1813491/

I'll have to reread it late tonight (long read). And the thread is 242 pages long now, I'm not going to go through it, so have fun reading. Get off Twitter too, AlwaysWrongBladefdJr.
    Last edited by AKA_AAP; 10-17-2022 at 02:00 PM.