3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Midterms: GOP Running Away From Abortion

You would think they would be celebrating this, pounding their chests and raising their arms in the air.

But no they are acting like a dog who chases cars when he finally catches one.

Or maybe the Repugs realize that voters understand that there is no difference between the rapist who got a 10-year-old pregnant and the ones who are forcing her to have the rapist baby.

Default Re: Midterms: GOP Running Away From Abortion

Look into the Centers for Autism and Related disorders. That’s the company I previously worked for. They provide great 1:1 ABA therapy for individuals in your same situation

If the GOP loses in the mid-terms it will be for two reasons.

1. Abortion

2. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    If the GOP loses in the mid-terms it will be for two reasons.

1. Abortion

2. Trump
    And if they win? Historically, the party out of power wins, and unless you think the Democrats have done a great job and independents are firmly on their side, I wouldn't count them out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    And if they win? Historically, the party out of power wins, and unless you think the Democrats have done a great job and independents are firmly on their side, I wouldn't count them out.
    I said if.

Still I would rather be in the Democrats position than the Trump Party's right now.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE View Post
    Look into the Centers for Autism and Related disorders. That’s the company I previously worked for. They provide great 1:1 ABA therapy for individuals in your same situation
    Look into the Centers for people who don’t have an intelligent reply, so the resort to labeling or name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    Look into the Centers for people who don’t have an intelligent reply, so the resort to labeling or name calling.
    I looked into it and it doesn’t exist.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's crazy that a loser like Lakers Legend has friends like Chick Stern. They both run to each other's aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    It's crazy that a loser like Lakers Legend has friends like Chick Stern. They both run to each other's aid.
    Glad to have you back Poopsie. It's OK to admit you are my b!tch. What was that? 10-15 times you supposedly blocked me?

While I got ya Tubby, did you see the story just break that Herschel Walker paid for a former girlfriend's abortion.

I know you can't support someone like that because of the babies. Unless of course you are a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Glad to have you back Poopsie. It's OK to admit you are my b!tch. What was that? 10-15 times you supposedly blocked me?

While I got ya Tubby, did you see the story just break that Herschel Walker paid for a former girlfriend's abortion.

I know you can't support someone like that because of the babies. Unless of course you are a hypocrite.
    You don't know how ignore works apparently, so I'm going to unblock you so I can reply to this post. But my reply will be this: I think, honestly, you're a piece of shit human being. I think your parents, especially your whore mother is just a downright dirty skank that probably got raped and out you came. You were a mistake. And now, as punishment for your unwanted birth, I will wreck the **** out of your threads from here on out until you disappear cause everyone will get tired of your shit.

I miss the days when you used to post once a week and no one gave a shit about you.

You don't know how ignore works apparently, so I'm going to unblock you so I can reply to this post. But my reply will be this: I think, honestly, you're a piece of shit human being. I think your parents, especially your whore mother is just a downright dirty skank that probably got raped and out you came. You were a mistake. And now, as punishment for your unwanted birth, I will wreck the **** out of your threads from here on out until you disappear cause everyone will get tired of your shit.

I miss the days when you used to post once a week and no one gave a shit about you.
    You sound extremely unhinged. Difficult to take you seriously. You should consider seeing a therapist to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You sound extremely unhinged. Difficult to take you seriously. You should consider seeing a therapist to help you.
    I'm stooping to Liberal levels, so you and guys like the OP can understand me better.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Let’s get Rick a therapist and LakersLegend a psychiatric evaluation.

Or better yet, set them up on a date together- they’d be perfect for one another. Opposites attract. These 2 are polar ends of the spectrum. They hate each other so much it borderlines on love.
    Last edited by KNOW1EDGE; 10-03-2022 at 11:03 PM.

I got Poopsie to blow a gasket.

I got Poopsie to unblock me.

Mission Accomplished.

I win.