7-time NBA All-Star

Default Pre-baseball Jordan is a mythical figure - like Zeus or something - on another level

I was thinking about peak Kobe against him

after marveling at how good peak Kobe was, I always come around to the same conclusion.. "yeah but this is pre-baseball Mike - otherworldly - 100% unstoppable - could develop bums into dynasty by sheer force of athletic will... and hang in the air for days like an alien.. yet naturally fundamentally-sound"..

There's no comparison
    Last edited by 3ba11; 10-04-2022 at 10:34 PM.

Default Re: Pre-baseball Jordan is a mythical figure - like Zeus or something - on another le

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    I was thinking about peak Kobe against him and it was like "yeah but this is pre-baseball Mike - otherworldly - 100% unstoppable - could develop bums into dynasty by sheer force of athletic will
    You said Kobe was better than MJ we all remember.

Default Re: Pre-baseball Jordan is a mythical figure - like Zeus or something - on another le

Op penetrates himself thinking of MJ

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You said Kobe was better than MJ we all remember.

No

Pre-baseball Jordan would get the better of peak Kobe to the extent that everyone would know it was a unanimous decision victory.. He might not knock Kobe out, but everyone would know who was superior.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    No

Pre-baseball Jordan would get the better of peak Kobe to the extent that everyone would know it was a unanimous decision victory.. He might not knock Kobe out, but everyone would know who was superior.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...-to-attack-LBJ

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Agree with this. From 1988 to 1993 Jordan Is The Greatest Player Ever.

Pre-Pippen Jordan is a joke.

wembanyama is beyond our imagination however. More like an alien than a god. also kobe's 06 season is better than jordan 87.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Pre-Pippen Jordan is a joke.
    Like post decision LeBron?

I usually hit open layups Hakeem Olajuwon's Avatar

Peak-MJ and peak-Shaq are the best primes I have witnessed.