Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Why did Chicken Patty beg the mods to delete my McDonald's thread?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    You mean the thread where he came out completely unscathed while you were exposed for being a library janitor?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You will never have sex.

Decent college freshman

Op will never have sex

With a real woman

Lol at people laughing at lebron 23 post nothing was remotely funny about that shit. N1gga just showing his napoleon complex

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Lol at people laughing at lebron 23 post nothing was remotely funny about that shit. N1gga just showing his napoleon complex
    Idk, something about imagining Lebron23 shouting those insults in a Filipino accent just cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    How did that make you lol?

hats off to OP for never asking anyone to delete any thread involving his picture... through thick and thin he is proud to stand behind his creepy ESG lookin ass photo

btw nice shirt

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

hats off to OP for never asking anyone to delete any thread involving his picture... through thick and thin he is proud to stand behind his creepy ESG lookin ass photo

btw nice shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Jud View Post
    Not exactly sure why but I think usually when it rains pretty hard, the lights inside the building cause a rift effect where tv dinners can no longer be used as wipes for the butthole. I like to think that a year in review goes absolutely blank and that your new favorite shows can't be used anymore to open the refrigerator. It's really difficult to explain but basically all you have to do is close the cash register and tell the world that your first line to a girl in bed was "yeah, you like that you fvcking retard?". And right there you become the father of your wife's husband's brother's child
    John Fetterman ^^^^ when asked about the debt ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    John Fetterman ^^^^ when asked about the debt ceiling.
    lol its a little too easy to see these exact words coming out of his quasimodo lookin, hoodie and bball shorts wearing ass

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Hopefully you kill yourself by Over dosing. I'll beat you up punk.