Default 2022 Golden State Warriors vs. 1998 Chicago Bulls

Who wins in a best of 7 series?? Curry's 2nd 3rd and 4th option averaged more points than Jeff Hornacek and Jeff Stockton. Warriors in 6.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...-warriors.html

Lanier wore size 22. PerkinsFor3's Avatar

Default Re: 2022 Golden State Warriors vs. 1998 Chicago Bulls

**** me.

You got a quotum to reach today before you put on those knock off Raptors garments and shoot hoops on those seemingly elevated hoops you play on?

You going home without your stipent if you don't create 60 dumb ass threads a day?

Can you, for the love of god, step up your game a bit? Add a little oomph to those topics? This is some low quality shit you're posting, my man.

Banned

Once again, if any of the 90s Bulls teams faced any post-2015 healthy Warriors team that averaged 3 times as many 3 point attempts as any of their 90s opponents AND made those 3pt attempts at a higher percentage, they wouldn't know what hit them before losing to sheer math.

Decent playground baller

1998 Bulls in 5.

Local High School Star beau_boy04's Avatar

Bulls in 4 or 5 easily.

Depends on the rules, if they play under real man's era where defenses were allowed to play defense, then Bulls in 5. If they play in the era where you can't touch the offensive player, Bulls in 6, MJ scores 50+ every game, 20 at the FT line

Quote Originally Posted by PerkinsFor3 View Post
    **** me.

You got a quotum to reach today before you put on those knock off Raptors garments and shoot hoops on those seemingly elevated hoops you play on?

You going home without your stipent if you don't create 60 dumb ass threads a day?

Can you, for the love of god, step up your game a bit? Add a little oomph to those topics? This is some low quality shit you're posting, my man.
    Yep, dude is binging on shit thread after shit thread, as fast as his tiny Pinoy fingers can type